Any Info on this:

|| THE LAKE DISTRICT ||

It seems some US investor is investing money in this project...what is the status as of now....

And do these ppls have guts to complete 110 acres township in Pune when established player like Blue Ridge & megapolis are struggling to get bookings....

It seems these days everybody is seeming big money in Indian RE, without knowing indian conditions...

more views on this are invited...
Read more
798 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Everyone,

Came across this article about inclusion of Yeolewadi into PMC, i think PMC news is correct, though still there is no update about possession, assuming it would be april.

Newly-merged village is next PMC revenue target, News - City - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror

Does anybody has any update on possession dates.

Rgds
    Sourabh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhsmart
    Hi Everyone,

Came across this article about inclusion of Yeolewadi into PMC, i think PMC news is correct, though still there is no update about possession, assuming it would be april.

Newly-merged village is next PMC revenue target, News - City - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror

Rgds
    Sourabh

PRA is very particular about possession month. They never change that... only the year changes so expect it to be Apr 2015... until the next update :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update on Phase 2??.... I recently visited the site and had a chat with Vasscon contractors there, they said some amount is still pending on PRA also construction work of 10 no. building has started, for Phase 1 construction will be fully functional by JAN end as they are also anticipating to get remaining money from PRA by that time.

For Phase 2, Vasscon is not the one.

I think we should escalate this to Delhi CM ... to expedite the process :p :p
    CommentQuote
    Hi Everyone,

Rgds
    Sourabh

Yes, that's true. I received official letter from PRA confirming the same. Please note that the base price has also increased, so whoever is still pending with registration, may have to pay 5% extra.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

The status is same, i recently visited the site, road work was going on, as far as possession for phase 1 is concerned the date is still APR 2014 as of now.

Anybody has some more update on this, please update.

When you had visit? I saw the internal roads are almost complete, the street lights are installed and functional. It may take 2-3 months for possession for phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • PRA - Gurumukh Land Dispute Status

Land dispute is still going on..... Thank god I cancelled and took refund....

Howz Lake District doing ? Howz PRA doing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AngryBird
    PRA - Gurumukh Land Dispute Status

Land dispute is still going on..... Thank god I cancelled and took refund....

Howz Lake District doing ? Howz PRA doing ?

How is the work proceeding at site, if at all ?? Any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody please update with progress so far.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been in march and a sales guy in the office told me that from April to sep, they will finish the phase I handover and after that excavation for Phase II and indus world school will start. The bldgs looked almost complete and road and other stuff was goin on...also they have to look at the water connection and so on.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess delays in project is new trend...I stay at NIBM and there this project Latitude by Ahura Builders..they have completed 03 bdlgs and possession date was june'13...still no sign of handover for next 04-05 mnths.
    CommentQuote
  • Starting back activity on this interesting thread...

Any updates on Lake District? I am keen on booking 3BHK in phaseII? I did enquire on phone, they have started booking with possession date by 2017. Considering PRA is only doing phase II do you guys think they would give possession by 2017 or early 2018?
    CommentQuote
  • ""I am keen on booking 3BHK in phaseII?"
    Possession is 3.6 years away.
    Can one be sure of delivery taking earlier history into account?
    One should not gamble like this.
    Buy resale or ready built flats.
    You save time and tension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iceonfire
    Any updates on Lake District? I am keen on booking 3BHK in phaseII?

Are you keen on booking or keen on donating the money to the builder ?
    If you value your money, please do give serious thought to what Vaibhav has said above.
    CommentQuote
  • Give a serious thought before blocking your money!!

I had booked in 2nd phase in Sep-2012. Have received 2 communication emails from PRA in last 2 yrs, guess both for new years. you can imagine the rest. If you can put your money and forget it for 4-5 yrs, who knows fortune might shine.
    If you just want to buy coz its cheap, then its a big no. Its better to buy a flat with smaller area at better location in the same budget, lesson learnt :-| . Even if your are thinking of ROI a 1 BHK flat at a decent location would fetch you better monthly return than a 2 BHK at PRA. So think a do your home-work before buying.

Thanks
    Ashwani
    CommentQuote