The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
    Villa is part of Phase 3 and Phase 4 hence the booking will start may be in 2014-15 but that all depend how Phase 2 goes on.... cost wise so far no idea but i think the rate would be approx INR 4500 Sqft.....

i guess PRA guys are providing details on that so you can call and check directly with them to get more details.

Nishant B.
    Hi Nishant,
    It seems you have more details than anyone here. Do you know if PRA has got the NA for Phase II from PMC? Also, PRA is telling about paying the interest if delay in possession. Are they paying for the Phase I customers since it's delayed for more than 6 months and after looking at the site, I don't think Phase I possession will be before Aug 2013.
    Just curious

Mirage

Comment

Phase II - Registration - More Details

Hello everyone,
      Thought i will share the details of my conversation with the sales guys.

1. Registration has begun for Phase II (as most of you already know) and they expect the 2nd 10% installment before 12-Feb (They are supposed to deposit the service tax or something before that deadline).

2. Civil work is to commence from Sep-2013, definitely (i have been told). So expect the 3rd Installment during that time.

3. Few additions to the agreement have been made.
      for e.g. PRA is now providing 3 years warranty to their flat which i believe wasn’t in the agreement for Phase I.

4. Possession has been rescheduled to Aug-2015 from earlier Dec-2014. (Safer side assume you won’t get possession by Dec-2015)

5. 9% interest paid if the builder delays possession and same for the buyer i.e. the buyer pays 9% interest if delay in paying installment

6. If you are not available locally (like me) you can pay the 10% now and the remaining when you are ready to do the agreement. Which has to happen before Sep 2013?

7. Change is Area, As Amit communicated earlier, a small change in salable area has been made for the 3 BHK Premium (not sure of the other flats)

I know this has been a wait for a quite a few of you, But thankfully its atleast begun now the uphill wait for the contruction to complete and possession.
      Regards
      Vik

Comment

Originally posted by viksem View Post
        Hello everyone,

1. Registration has begun for Phase II (as most of you already know) and they expect the 2nd 10% installment before 12-Feb (They are supposed to deposit the service tax or something before that deadline).

2. Civil work is to commence from Sep-2013, definitely (i have been told). So expect the 3rd Installment during that time.

for e.g. PRA is now providing 3 years warranty to their flat which i believe wasn’t in the agreement for Phase I.

4. Possession has been rescheduled to Aug-2015 from earlier Dec-2014. (Safer side assume you won’t get possession by Dec-2015)

5. 9% interest paid if the builder delays possession and same for the buyer i.e. the buyer pays 9% interest if delay in paying installment

6. If you are not available locally (like me) you can pay the 10% now and the remaining when you are ready to do the agreement. Which has to happen before Sep 2013?

7. Change is Area, As Amit communicated earlier, a small change in salable area has been made for the 3 BHK Premium (not sure of the other flats)

I know this has been a wait for a quite a few of you, But thankfully its atleast begun now the uphill wait for the contruction to complete and possession.
        Regards
        Vik
        Hi,
        Can you confirm in written from PRA, if they delay the possession of flat then they will pay the 10% RI on the amount paid till the date of actual possession? The actual clause says, if the builder delay/ fails to give possession of flat then the developer shall be liable to refund the to the purchaser the amount already received and simple interest at 9% pa . Customer shall be legal owner of the flat until the developer pays the amount and interest.
        PRA is telling half part of the clause.

Regards,
        Mirage
        Last edited by mirage; February 9 2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks Nishant. Wish they had started booking for villas soon

This place must be good to stay specially in monsoon. Will follow this thread for updates. Pls keep posting.

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
          Villa is part of Phase 3 and Phase 4 hence the booking will start may be in 2014-15 but that all depend how Phase 2 goes on.... cost wise so far no idea but i think the rate would be approx INR 4500 Sqft.....

i guess PRA guys are providing details on that so you can call and check directly with them to get more details.

Nishant B.

Comment

Thanks viksem

Originally posted by viksem View Post
            Hello everyone,

Regards
            Vik

Thanks Viksem. Thats really a lot of useful and wonderful information.
            I also cant rgister now since i'm out of pune. I plan to provide th next installment for now and register once i return.

Comment

Originally posted by mirage View Post
              Hi Nishant,
              It seems you have more details than anyone here. Do you know if PRA has got the NA for Phase II from PMC? Also, PRA is telling about paying the interest if delay in possession. Are they paying for the Phase I customers since it's delayed for more than 6 months and after looking at the site, I don't think Phase I possession will be before Aug 2013.
              Just curious

Mirage

Yes PRA has received NA for Phase 2 as registration had started. i am one of the owner in phase 2, not sure about interest received by phase 1 owners however its in the contract so they are obliged to pay it.. and phase 1 owners are fighting with PRA for possession with basic amenities like roads and street lights etc...

Comment

[QUOTE=viksem;719878]Hello everyone,

Thanks for the info.....

Comment

Just saw the ICRA rating for PRA. It's gone down from BBB stable to BBB - (negative). Was going through the document and noted that the Phase II shall start in Q2FY13 and complete in Q2FY16. This means Phase II shall start after Sept 2013 and completion/ possession will be somewhere in 2017 (considering delay)
                  Wondering how long it will take to complete the entire project. Will it be possible for Phase I people to live there w/o water, w/o electricity and basic needs?
                  http://www.icra.in/Files/Reports/CPR...r-17072012.pdf
                  Last edited by mirage; February 11 2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mirage View Post
                    Just saw the ICRA rating for PRA. It's gone down from BBB stable to BBB - (negative)
                    http://www.icra.in/Files/Reports/CPR...r-17072012.pdf
                    Very good piece of information on PRA Realty's The Lake District. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wondering how long it will take to complete the entire project. Will it be possible for Phase I people to live there w/o water, w/o electricity and basic needs?
                      http://www.icra.in/Files/Reports/CPR...r-17072012.pdf[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, good to know detailed information about the entire project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X