Any Info on this:

|| THE LAKE DISTRICT ||

It seems some US investor is investing money in this project...what is the status as of now....

And do these ppls have guts to complete 110 acres township in Pune when established player like Blue Ridge & megapolis are struggling to get bookings....

It seems these days everybody is seeming big money in Indian RE, without knowing indian conditions...

more views on this are invited...
Read more
798 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by artig8007
    I had been in march and a sales guy in the office told me that from April to sep, they will finish the phase I

Now the new dead line for handover is Aug 2014 to Feb 2015...... hushhhhhhh no one knows it will happen in this deadline or not.... lets wait and watch...I had been in march and a sales guy in the office told me that from April to sep, they will finish the phase I

Now the new dead line for handover is Aug 2014 to Feb 2015...... hushhhhhhh no one knows it will happen in this deadline or not.... lets wait and watch...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi every one,

its been long time i was not active on this page, i have gone through all the discussion and updates on the whole project.....
    its really sad to know the hand over dates are shifting from one month to another and one year to next year...... people of phase 1 and phase 2 are suffering from it and PRA guys don't care at all about their customers..... I would not suggest any new person to come and buy the home here however the person has extra money and has 6-7 years time to wait then its ok....

lets see if PRA can give possession by end of 2014....any thoughts from the valuable members...
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to share some pics of the site received by PRA...
    CommentQuote
  • @NishantB007 : PRA has just not delayed Lake District but also cheated many people by not revealing litigation on East Avenue project.

Never trust these guys....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I believe that the wonderful floor plans should be blamed..
    CommentQuote
  • It has been 5 years now & still not a single flat completed. Earlier when we used to speak against this project, we used to be labelled as bears or pessimists. Now its strange that some of the biggest bulls are not supporting this project. As said before, one needs to see the track record + type of administration the company has. This builder can sponsor horse races at Turf club but has no money to complete the project.
    Those who exited earlier are lucky ones, those are still stuck, don't know how easy would it be to get your refund.

For rest, the best solution is to buy RTM flat.
    CommentQuote
  • very true - track record can tell you many untold stories.
    There are 'history sheeters' in RE as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession ?.....Is PRA really completing The Lake District ?

I thought by this time they have halted their construction activities due to lack of fund ,huge debt , poor sales , no goodwill

Strange that they are still int the business
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AngryBird
    Possession ?.....Is PRA really completing The Lake District ?

I thought by this time they have halted their construction activities due to lack of fund ,huge debt , poor sales , no goodwill

Strange that they are still int the business

In the business of only selling flats, not constructing them.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Had a quick call with PRA guys and below are updates. Request some one from Pune Location to pls visit office or Site and confirm on these please.

Phase 1

Possession is initiated. Till yesterday, possession was given for 3 flat owners for getting interior work done.

In mean time, Water will be supplied through tanker and electricity will be given from construction site till MSEB work is done.
    In next 6 months, other amenities may be provided

Phase 2
    Excavation work is not yet started, It will start soon. Site cleaning is in progress.

Increase in FSI, hence tower size may increase by 2-3 floors. So there is change in floor plan, which in approval process.

Rate psf will be increased to Rs. 3700-3750 shortly.

Demand letter for next Instalment may be somewhere in Apr-15. (hope till that time, Plinth is ready)

Possession can be expected by end of 2017(as it takes 30 months for completion of project)

All buyers will receive PRA news letter soon.

Regards,
    Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • Rate psf will be increased to Rs. 3700-3750 shortly.

Rate increase is the key word.Three flats delivered after long long delays.
    That is enough to increase rates.
    I hope would be buyers have the wisdom to realise that they are getting a poor deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Santosh B

Phase 1

Possession is initiated. Till yesterday, possession was given for 3 flat owners for getting interior work done.

In mean time, Water will be supplied through tanker and electricity will be given from construction site till MSEB work is done.
    In next 6 months, other amenities may be provided

Water tanker & electricity through common MSEB meter simply means there is no completion/occupation certificate. It is absolutely illegal to give or take possession in such a state & even the buyer can be penalized for staying in unsafe building.

For me, this surely doesn't mean 'real possession'. Ask builder when will he get OC from PMC, only then you can get the real picture.

Phase 2
    Excavation work is not yet started, It will start soon. Site cleaning is in progress.

Forget about this.
    CommentQuote