The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Monthly maintenance charges

Guys ! Any idea about monthly maintenance charges in TLD?

Comment

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
      TLD is offering so many facilities as total package as its huge township with mall, school, hospital etc.
      Don't want to sound pessimistic, but retail malls, school, hospital, villas are still on paper. Still a very long way to go for TLD development to full extent.

Most important for now will be Phase I possessions with at least basic amenities from what has been committed on glossy brochures, websites, videos, emails, etc. Most imp will be electricity, ample water, security on site, well connected and well lit internal roads and some grocery stores closeby to start with.

Let's not get into dreamy world of 2018 just now. I'm sure by 2018 every other project in Pune will have appreciated considerably, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by rajpatel View Post
        Guys ! Any idea about monthly maintenance charges in TLD?
        Rs 2. per sq.ft on saleable for first 18 months and then god know how much will be charged after that for all the amenities that are only on paper for now.

Comment

Originally posted by amitgupta78 View Post
          Guys,

I have got my registration done today.

FINALLY !!!

Amit

You seem to have disappeared after posting about registration

Are car parking charges included in the agreement? (1.5 lacs or 2 lacs whatever amount was agreed between you & builder)

Comment

Originally posted by aaravtexas View Post

Are car parking charges included in the agreement? (1.5 lacs or 2 lacs whatever amount was agreed between you & builder)
            Actually, I have got the registration done through POA and just waiting for the scan copy of the registration documents. Should be getting them in a day or 2 and then will answer your questions.

Comment

Yes, if you check the cost sheet, car parking charges are included in agreement value.

Comment

Rs 2. per sq.ft on saleable for first 18 months and then god know how much will be charged after that for all the amenities that are only on paper for now.
                FYI. The school building is under construction and supposed to start in May 2014. All amenities shall be provided as the project progresses, it's not like when phase I people will get the possession, they should have all amenities. The entire project scheduled to complete in 2018 per ICRA document (expecting 2019 with delay).
                About charge, Rs.2 per sq feet is common in Pune, sometimes it's up to Rs. 5 per sq ft with high class societies. It depends on individual society what should be the maintenance charges. I am paying Rs. 350 pm for current flat
                For first 18 months it's with developer and is estimated cost for maintenance.
                All amenities are on paper until the project completes, see Magarpatta, Nanded city, Amnora park, Megapolis, and new XRBIA.

Comment

Originally posted by BailOut View Post
                  mangomen - Did you finally book a flat in Lake District? How far is Hinjewadi IT Park from this site? Can we reach Hinjewadi in 30 mins from here?
                  Hinjewadi is approximately 40 min drive from TLD via Khadi machine and Katraj. With current road size, it will take 10-15 min to reach Katraj junction and 20-30 min to Hinjewadi bridge.

Comment

Don't want to sound pessimistic, but retail malls, school, hospital, villas are still on paper. Still a very long way to go for TLD development to full extent.

Most important for now will be Phase I possessions with at least basic amenities from what has been committed on glossy brochures, websites, videos, emails, etc. Most imp will be electricity, ample water, security on site, well connected and well lit internal roads and some grocery stores closeby to start with.

Let's not get into dreamy world of 2018 just now. I'm sure by 2018 every other project in Pune will have appreciated considerably, isn't it?
                    Any Project of this size will take time to get fully developed, we are not buying in 1 or 2 building projects hence all the buyers are educated enough to know the fact that all the amenities showed on mails, papers will be ready till 2018 and they are ready for that, look at magarpatta city, nanded city, Amnora park etc big projects are taking time for full development, your point is also important to see about phase 1 possessions with basic amenities, this project is going to be the first project from them and they want to make it ideal project to showcase all over india as they have big plans to have new project all over india so they will try their best to finish the project as on paper.

and malls hospitals will not be built by builder it will be given to companies in bidding and they will develop it as the school is already given and under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by amitgupta78 View Post
                      Actually, I have got the registration done through POA and just waiting for the scan copy of the registration documents. Should be getting them in a day or 2 and then will answer your questions.
                      we all will wait for your updates upon getting the scanned document.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X