The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post

....for your information i am well connected with phase 1 buyers and i am aware about the current status of the project....

TLD will be livable within 4-5 months as the works on the roads and water is and other basic things is happening..
    Nishant,
    Just to correct you. Even though PRA is claiming Phase I will be ready in 3-4 months, I am sure it will be ready by end of Oct 2013. I have been to TLD site and saw the actual progress.

Comment

Originally posted by mirage View Post
      What are amenities? Someone can't say my basic amenity is Gym or swimming pool. Moreover, not a single amenity shall be mentioned in Agreement. Purchaser can ask for basic needs such as road, water, waste disposal, which are necessary for living. If developer fail to provide basic needs then only you can go to court before (in certain cases) or after possession.
      I am not in favor of builder, probably I am the person who asked for most of the documents. I don't think anybody here asked for all legal documents and consulted with lawyer. There are few people here who blindly accepts whatever developer says.

SO - Mr. Mirage - you have agreed, PRA should provide

Listed basic amenities: roads, garbage disposale systems, basic security fencing, lights around the compound, working lifts, usable parking areas, walkways and make provision for water, electricity.

1. if these are not provided then refuse possession let builder provide them

2. once builder claims in wrting that above listed items have been provided

3. take possession

4. go to court for the delay.

PRA has delayed this project (phase 1) by 9 months. More delay is likely if such basic (listed above)

So phase 1 buyers should follow above approach.

it would cost them Rs. 340 and there is a hope to get compensation for the delay.

i hope it is clear what we both agree on regarding amenities and process afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
        SO - Mr. Mirage - you have agreed, PRA should provide

Listed basic amenities: roads, garbage disposale systems, basic security fencing, lights around the compound, working lifts, usable parking areas, walkways and make provision for water, electricity.

1. if these are not provided then refuse possession let builder provide them

2. once builder claims in wrting that above listed items have been provided

3. take possession

4. go to court for the delay.

PRA has delayed this project (phase 1) by 9 months. More delay is likely if such basic (listed above)

So phase 1 buyers should follow above approach.

it would cost them Rs. 340 and there is a hope to get compensation for the delay.

i hope it is clear what we both agree on regarding amenities and process afterwards.
        I agree on basic needs for living there not on amenities.
        If PRA guys are compensating for the delay, there is no need to go to court. It might harm amenities for phase 1. Remember developer keeps rights to modify or change the amenities for particular phase. I would prefer to solve the issue with PRA than going to court.

Comment

I agree on basic needs for living there not on amenities.
          If PRA guys are compensating for the delay, there is no need to go to court. It might harm amenities for phase 1. Remember developer keeps rights to modify or change the amenities for particular phase. I would prefer to solve the issue with PRA than going to court.
          They should compensate for the delay.

If they dont, then the process to be followed by the Phase 1 buyers:

First get the listed basic amenities

Then take possessionThen send a legal notice to seek compensation

most likely PRA will ignore and this will hurt them real bad.

file a complaint in the consumer court....PRA stands to loose in four hearings only.... once lost --- all consumers will be encouraged to proceed against PRA.... this will hurt them.

Gym, club house, etc---- well, i am not suggesting to fight for them.

But surely fight for the listed basic amenities.

going by comments - it looks like phase 1 will be ready with the listed basic amenities only by October/November 2013-- it means almost one year of delay (after giving PRA 6 month benefit of a buffer allowed under the agreement)

Comment

Your understanding of English is bad as expected !

as mentioned I dont care where you put your money. What I am saying is dont try to cover up the fallacies of this project. I know you are desperately trying to get buyers and justify ur decision.

Some are already struggling hard for selling their flats for months now.

good attempt to keep thread alive! Any publicity is good publicity, isnt it?

Very well said, Bailout has no right to tell us where to invest and where not to.... he or she saying he or she is a owner but is not letting us know in phase 1 or 2.... as far as i assume bailout is non other than any other builder in vicinity who is jealous of the success of TLD....
            Last edited by BailOut; March 6 2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Same BS dialogue was told by PRA that Phase I possession will be in Diwali 2012 !

Nishant,
              Just to correct you. Even though PRA is claiming Phase I will be ready in 3-4 months, I am sure it will be ready by end of Oct 2013. I have been to TLD site and saw the actual progress.
              Last edited by BailOut; March 6 2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=NishantB007;753385]Bravo........ now bailout's mouth will be shut forever.....

Your post shows what kind of people will be staying here ! God help the society.

Comment

Get some English coaching classes please. You desperately need it.

I dont care where you invest. Dont try to cover up facts.

Blatant lies of the builder are well known.

Well if you are owner, i do not know of phase 1 or 2, and if you are not satisfied then you can go ahead and cancel the booking as you stated there are ppl who have cancelled bookings due delays etc....

you have no right to ask me why i have made booking in the project which was not yet started, thats my money and i can invest wherever i want so stop asking stupid questions......

if you have more information than me then why are you criticizing, if you are a real owner and facing any issues then you should go and discuss the same with TLD, and for your information i am well connected with phase 1 buyers and i am aware about the current status of the project....

TLD will be livable within 4-5 months as the works on the roads and water is and other basic things is happening..

Comment

I gave Aura County as an example. I didnt tell you to go and settle in East Pune. How dumb can you be?

You are most welcome to wait for 5 years to get possession of flat !

There is no need to spread any rumors. PRA brand name is already at its all time low

I guess you are just spreading rumors or you are against TLD. I don't remember PRA informed about the construction start date. Nobody was interested in what's the actual start date and completion date. It was told that possession shall be in Dec 2014 in Aug 2012. If there is no intention to start construction, why people are still waiting? Why they are not moving to other projects? There are 10-15 project going on within 2 km range from TLD, why can't they go there? The fact is the carpet area and cost. I asked you, if you can give me better option, I will invest next day. Do you have any option? Rate @3200, 13km from station, 9km from central area? Of course there is no option, even Wagholi or Dhanori costs more than this.
                    About Stamp Duty, if you have really good knowledge in this, then you should know that Stamp duty is based on agreement value or Ready Reckoner. Govt. increased RR (Ready Reckoner) based on Survey and it will affect purchaser only when agreement value is less than RR. That means, if purchaser is buying a flat with current (2012) RR value and revised RR value is 5% more then only this is applicable. No developer will sell any flat below RR cost for that particular Survey. The increased stamp duty what you are saying will affect only those purchaser who opted for low agreement value (based on previous RR). Completing the agreement in March is not useful for few people as they won't get any Tax benefit as most of them already planned some saving under 80C. I preferred in April as that will reduce my tax for FY13-14. Some of PhaseII buyer did agreement and confirmed here as well.

I agree East Avenue has problems, but TLD not facing the starting problem. You might be aware that EA still don't have NA from Dy. Collector (not PMC, Wagholi is still not in PMC) TLD has NA and required permissions.

Nobody is wasting money investing in TLD, so please keep you mouth shut and f**** o**.
                    Aura County is good for people working in IT parks close to Nagar Road, not good for people working in city or other side of city. All purchasers are not working for IT companies . All properties at good location are good for investors not for first home buyers.
                    Chill and discuss on real issues, don't try to demoralize the first home buyers. TLd is close to city and within budget of common man, not everybody can buy in special cities or schemes with all amenities.
                    I don't talk to RK or even discuss his issues. Survey 16 issue is based on old case filed in 2010 by a lady, I guess it's solved as there were legal documents of purchase from her grandfather. There is another issue which I don't want to discuss in public and I hope it will be sorted out before Sept 2013.
                    Last edited by BailOut; March 6 2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BailOut View Post
                      I gave Aura County as an example. I didnt tell you to go and settle in East Pune. How dumb can you be?

You are most welcome to wait for 5 years to get possession of flat !

There is no need to spread any rumors. PRA brand name is already at its all time low

Well -- Project is good or bad is a judgement call--

facts show that it is better than many projects in the vicinity and in Wagholi, Hinjewadi, Mahalunge (areas to name a few).

Nobody is claiming TLD to be the best.

Delays are everywhere...

TLD buyers should fight for the compensation and for that matter almost every project (of this scale) in Pune is delayed by about a year and a half. Every buyer should fight and get the compensation for the delay from the builder (either through court or otherwise) (but only after taking possession with basic listed amenities)

Bailout - clearly you are not a fan of this project... let us understand --- many may not be TLD's fan as it depends on one's priorities.

I am not a fan either - though i strongly feel that it is one of the better projects in town.

PRA or no PRA--- doesn't matter.

VASCON like Contractor is building the project... so quality of construction will be good at The lake district. You can see the flat yourself. It has a building ready. Quality is good. (dont compare it with a 90 lakh marvel flat).

BDP is planning it-- so, campus planning will as well be top-notch.

Getting above two critical positives at a competitive price makes some people TLD buyers.

If you feel-- delay in phase 1 or 2, is going to take away the pluses of this project-- then think calmly.

Which project built (launched in last 4 years) of (minimum size 40 acres) is not delayed? If you have a few names, please share.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X