Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Hi Amit,
    Thanks for info
    But can you please also confirm , the parking charges are 1,50,000 OR 2,00,000 ?

Comment

Guys,

I've been following this project for long and one of my close friends has 3 BHK in this project. I was going to book too but I pulled out at last minute.

There are some positives and some negatives. I'll share my observations:

Positives are already mentioned - Competitive Cost psf, good location, BDP, Vascon, Walton Street, big big township project, bigger flats, etc etc.

Negatives/not so positive -

1) Serious delays -My friend booked flat in Phase II around last quarter of 2011 and I was with him too with a cheque. He booked a flat and registrations were due to happen in 3-4 months. (first quarter of 2012).

But it got delayed, and delayed and delayed

2) We met few Phase I buyers too. And they did not share very positive feedback on PRA. All were literally frustrated with their false commitments on timelines.

3) My friend is in US and not in a hurry of possession. So he doesnt bother to follow up much on the delays. He tells me, PRA delays is giving him more time to accumulate money so that he does not have to take home loan. But he is surprised by so much delays too.

4) Phase I is seriously delayed and not sure how livable this place will be in next few months. Phase I buyers will share their experience better. They have been really patient.

5) Stone quarries nearby is bit of a nuisance. Some related news on Google.

6) PRA is very new and credibility is questionable. I cant imagine how many people will drag this builder to court for messing Wagholi project completely.

7) Construction has been stalled quite a few times in Phase I due to land issue, then contractor abandoning work for one tower, etc. Who knows if there are similar issues in Phase II?

8) Many are first time buyers so this much delay has cost all of them dearly. They have to pay home loan EMI + Rent and they havent got possession too

9) Security at the site will be another important factor. You can google about dacoity related news in this area. It's easy to escape via Bopdev ghat route.

10) I've heard even brokers stopped marketing about this project because of delays as they were not getting their commission on time.

But plus and minus need to be constructively discussed rather than arguing with each other.

I am sure everyone is trying to make a good point here.

I understand township project take long time but builder needs to be transparent at all stages of communication rather than giving false commitments.

If 10 buildings are opened for booking and people buy flats in them, they will obviously expect construction and possession on time (with some delays - nobody is perfect in calculating time) with at least basic amenities off course.
      Last edited by akash481; March 6 2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keerthikiran View Post
        Hi Amit,
        Thanks for info
        But can you please also confirm , the parking charges are 1,50,000 OR 2,00,000 ?
        For me it was 150000 and later on it was increased to 200000.

Comment

in first place why i will try to get buyers for TLD project, i am not a PRA agent nor a real estate adviser.... so whatever u r saying is pointless....

I am telling things based on facts and on my own opinion, as i am a proud owner of phase 2 in TLD i am happy about it that's it.....

Originally posted by BailOut View Post
          Your understanding of English is bad as expected !

as mentioned I dont care where you put your money. What I am saying is dont try to cover up the fallacies of this project. I know you are desperately trying to get buyers and justify ur decision.

Some are already struggling hard for selling their flats for months now.

good attempt to keep thread alive! Any publicity is good publicity, isnt it?
          Last edited by NishantB007; March 7 2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I am with you for this as there is delay in phase 1 and no one knows that when it will be ready....

QUOTE=BailOut;753700]Same BS dialogue was told by PRA that Phase I possession will be in Diwali 2012 ![/QUOTE]

Comment

Keep Talking bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.... no one is listing to u and now it is confirmed, u r not a owner in TLD.... so it is proved u r a big time Bluff-master

Your post shows what kind of people will be staying here ! God help the society.[/QUOTE]
              Last edited by NishantB007; March 7 2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Come and give me some English classes as u seems to be a master in English...

Originally posted by BailOut View Post
                Get some English coaching classes please. You desperately need it.

I dont care where you invest. Dont try to cover up facts.

Blatant lies of the builder are well known.

Comment

Very well said, all big project are delayed in pune... and the first and most important thing is the rate offered by TLD is really great compare to any other project of this size in Pune...

Bailout is talking baseless things....

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
                  Well -- Project is good or bad is a judgement call--

facts show that it is better than many projects in the vicinity and in Wagholi, Hinjewadi, Mahalunge (areas to name a few).

Nobody is claiming TLD to be the best.

Which project built (launched in last 4 years) of (minimum size 40 acres) is not delayed? If you have a few names, please share.

Comment

hamm hamm that means more delay.... we can only wait and do nothing... lets hope that at-least it will be ready by Oct-nov 2013

Originally posted by mirage View Post
                    Nishant,
                    Just to correct you. Even though PRA is claiming Phase I will be ready in 3-4 months, I am sure it will be ready by end of Oct 2013. I have been to TLD site and saw the actual progress.

Comment

All points mentioned by are valuable...... instead of fighting we should discuss on real points and issues... lets hope we all can achieve that...

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
                      Guys,

I've been following this project for long and one of my close friends has 3 BHK in this project. I was going to book too but I pulled out at last minute.

If 10 buildings are opened for booking and people buy flats in them, they will obviously expect construction and possession on time (with some delays - nobody is perfect in calculating time) with at least basic amenities off course.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X