The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by darpan05 View Post
    Hi Akash I am planning to book a flat at Lake District...If you don't mind could you please share your contact no?...I wanted to have a word with you.
    I'm not accessing IREF much these days. But u can post your query here or send me a PM.

Comment

More Registrations ?

I got a mail from Cove suggesting me to register early in view of the proposed hike in the registration costs because of LBT.
      Have anymore people received such a notification ?
      Have more people gone ahead with their registration ?
      Do we also know how much is the proposed hike in registration fees ?

Comment

The lake district may not be under PMC limit yet so LBT/increased stamp duty should not be applicable.

Comment

Hi.. I got a mail few days back from Nikhil, informing about proposed increase in Registration charges or stamp duty fees (but it does not mention anything about LBT).
          I think LBT is for import of goods from other city and it has nothing to do with registration fees or stamp duty.. Can you pls paste the mail body over this forum?
          Last edited by Santosh B; April 16 2013, 04:17 PM. Reason: typing mistake

Comment

As per Feb-13 news letter circulated by Lake district .....

"The government of Maharashtra’s recent decision to
            merge the village of Yeolewadi (where your project The Lake District is situated) with the PMC (Pune Municipal Corporation).
            This announcement is yet to take effect"

Comment

Currently stamp duty for Lake District project in Yeolewadi is 5% only. But may be just for limited time as Yeolewadi was announced as one of the merged villages in PMC.

Better hurry and finish registration ASAP to save 1% hike in stamp duty.

No LBT charges.

Comment

Also heard Indus World School construction may not start soon, there will be delay in construction due to some pending approvals.

Last week visited the site with one of my colleagues, there is too much dust around the site due to stone crushing activity nearby.

You will observe lot of dust atleast 1 km before you approach project site. Hope this is not problematic for future residents.

Good to see few more new projects coming up near Lake District.

Comment

Yes i also got a mail saying stamp duty fees may increase by 1% so they were suggesting to do the registration ASAP, it has nothing to do with LBT...

Originally posted by Santosh B View Post
                  Hi.. I got a mail few days back from Nikhil, informing about proposed increase in Registration charges or stamp duty fees (but it does not mention anything about LBT).
                  I think LBT is for import of goods from other city and it has nothing to do with registration fees or stamp duty.. Can you pls paste the mail body over this forum?

Comment

Any update on possessions? who got it? Looks like possessions may have started--- activity on the thread seems to have slowed down... if that is the case-- then i am happy for all the buyers... who have possession finally.... any update.. pics...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
                      Any update on possessions? who got it? Looks like possessions may have started--- activity on the thread seems to have slowed down... if that is the case-- then i am happy for all the buyers... who have possession finally.... any update.. pics...etc.

Dont think possessions have started yet. Will be from end of May onwards tower by tower. Found latest pics in EA thread.

Lake District - progress as of April 2013

Still lot of work pending ... internal tar roads, water supply, electricity, etc. but people will start moving in soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X