Collapse

The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Thanks a lot for the latest pics........

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
    Dont think possessions have started yet. Will be from end of May onwards tower by tower. Found latest pics in EA thread.

Lake District - progress as of April 2013

Still lot of work pending ... internal tar roads, water supply, electricity, etc. but people will start moving in soon.

Comment

I visited the PRA The Lake District Site last weekend and from a resident point of view, there is still lot of work pending, and I am pretty confident that, it will take atleast next 4-6 months to get the basic amenities (Water, Electricity, Roads, Security, Grocerry Shops for daily needs) in place - fully functional and operational. Then only, residents might feel comfortable in shifting.

Though I noticed that they have extablished the Lifts in C1 building and other building works is going on.

And keeping in view the monsoon season in coming few months, the outside construction work will be stopped forcing them to delay the possessions of the flats.

Comment

Diwali 2013 will be ideal time for Phase I residents to move in. I too visited recently. Noticed that they have made internal kuchcha roads with street lamps on the side of the road. Not good during monsoon.

Even IWS construction hasnt started. 2 yrs back they said, IWS will be in operation from mid-2013. However, construction of the school hasnt started yet. It may not complete even in mid 2014.

Will be good to see if Phase II - Cove construction starts on time.

Comment

What will be situation of water for this project ? If I am right, PMC will not provide water here. Has builder mentioned anything specific about water in agreement ?
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

water in a township:

Drinking water: Residents will have to rely on water cans, or self installed RO system for first three to six months. RO or any good water filter is advisable all over Pune (90% of pune) as quality of water has gone down considerably across the board.

For Other Household uses: it will be borewell for first six months of possession. Borewell water will be treated internally by the township management (which is with PRA;of course cost is included in the maintenance already to be paid upfront for first 18 months).

After initial 3-6 months - then, it should be 2-4 hours a day of PMC supply.

After a year and half - it will be PMC supply for 4-6 hours + borewell.

From security point of view- this place should be safe place to stay given the security requirement of a large township should be good. Moreover, PRA has its Cove sales hinging on 1st phase successful handover...

Fire safety is equally critical. PRA claims to have plans to make all buildings fire safe.

A request to residents: check each item (water in taps, electric points, common area lights, lifts, fire equipment, parking area is well lit. washroom sinks, tanks are properly laid... before taking the key of the flat- make sure everything each and every item as per the agreement (at least).

by year end, rate is likely to reach 4000 per sft. ( going by the trend in this township; Rs 200-300 hike every 4-5 months.) first phase handover will be a good milestone/a justification for them to increase rates a notch higher is also possible. It should be of academic interest as most of those who have bought it here may be for self use. School will surely add some more color to this township.

Comment

Residents should be able to enjoy the proximity to the city (9km to camp, 12-14 km to magarpatta IT zone, 11-12 railway station) plus infra within the township:

school of reasonable repute and quality (career launcher is a known brand) in 1-2 years time
              Columbia asia like hospital (100 bed) in 2-3 years time
              shopping arcade (10-12 shops by year end 2013 to start with)
              more like store would like to see residents moving in before starting shop..
              Proposed library in 8-9 months

important part of this entire place is maintenance.

residents will have to decide the quality of maintenance... and developer will provide (of course at a cost)
              but it is one cost that one should always incur.. it is a good investment to maintain one's sweet home...

as i stay in boat club road old flat... but only reason why it commands a premium to other places is the fact that people here have maintained the societies like their own homes... corporators are pressured to provide gree areas/surroudings...

residents have a lot in hand... a vote bank of (700 flats with 2-3 votes per flat make it 1400-2100 votes at lake district).. a huge vote bank given the size of wards and no. of people vote.. so residents should get together and make lake district a place to stay which can happen only if they take interest...as and when they get possession...

a lot is linked to what you get initially....

if you take possession of something shabby, then you will not have the inclination to maintain it...

at the time of possession- make sure every aspect of cleanliness is duely taken care of by the developer. then push them for next 1-2 years to maintain it well...

once habit to maintain is inculcated... it will stay.
              so

Comment

i appeal to the prospective residents to get together as i have seen one thing as a lawyer and after staying in Mumbai for 10 years and in Pune for the past 15 years-- those residents who love their socities as much they love their own home- they get rewarded in the long run...

let me give one example: an old society behind echo mondial society in Mumbai where i purchased a flat 25 years ago... some residents started the intiative to plant trees, maintain the area.... today the building is lot cleaner given the age of building and some big homes surrounding it....

the premium of this society can be judged from the foll. numbers:

a flat in a society not so well maintained in the same locality (near Anil kapoor's house behind echo mondial school) costs rs. 1.5 cr to 1.75 cr (sold 3 months ago)

same flat in the society where i have my flat (last month sale) is sold for 2.25 cr. (only because of maintenance, green spaces, entrance, 20 odd trees planted 20 years ago... keep the road cooler even during summers.... so

as i have left active life myself due to accident and started staying in Pune, i noticed people do not take care of their surroundings in Pune as they should and then crib that their society has not appreciated as much as it should....

Pune as a city is lot better than a big city like Mumbai... but Puneites should really love the place where they stay... The lake district..attracted my attention as one of my close associates have clients who purchased flats here... and we as professionals feel.. lake district can do better .... only if its residents are caring enough.... of course--- prospective residents...

i have not purchased here... as i am happy with my old society and old home... i have travelled to see other townships as well... Megapolis... life republic, blue ridge... all of its residents who i know have highlighted the same thing... so i shared with you all...best of luck... to future residents... be more caring for your surroundings...

Comment

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
                  school of reasonable repute and quality (career launcher is a known brand) in 1-2 years time
                  Columbia asia like hospital (100 bed) in 2-3 years time
                  shopping arcade (10-12 shops by year end 2013 to start with)
                  more like store would like to see residents moving in before starting shop..
                  Proposed library in 8-9 months
                  Slight correction - Don't expect all this mentioned above before another 3-5 years. This has all been proposed since last 5 years.

However, felt good to visit the site this time. Much better progress.
                  Last edited by akash481; April 27 2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Very well said, we all will try to keep the society neat and clean once we get possessions. Thanks a lot for the inputs and suggestions.

[QUOTE=Riddhiman;823340]i appeal to the prospective residents to get together as i have seen one thing as a lawyer and after staying in Mumbai for 10 years and in Pune for the past 15 years-- those residents who love their socities as much they love their own home- they get rewarded in the long run...

l

Comment

Riddhiman,

Don't depend on what is being PROPOSED. As far as water is concerned, forget it unless water pipeline work from bhama askhed dam is completed (will take few years & not months) so be ready to depend on water tanker & borewell for significant amount of time.

As far as good neighborhood, greenery, cleanliness is concerned, I agree with you completely. Our surroundings are just extended part of our house. We need to maintain it well .
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X