The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by mangomen View Post
    what is the area of the flat - super built up. and when is the possession date mentioned to you by PRA>...

Some of the buildings are likely to be handed over by the year end....
    You are talking about Phase I.

Comment

Originally posted by mirage View Post
      There is no such thing. Stamp Duty is 5% only but the registration cost that Govt proposed to flat 1% than 1% or 30k whichever is less. However, this is still not in effect.
      Stamp duty can change to 6% at any time for Yeolewadi too Others with property in nearby areas have paid 6% stamp duty already.

Comment

The area is 1782 or 1762 (they have increased the area )....The possession as of now is sep'15..the construction is set to start by aug or so...

what is the area of the flat - super built up. and when is the possession date mentioned to you by PRA>...

Some of the buildings are likely to be handed over by the year end....

Comment

A

Yes while registration the PRA guy did informed us about stamp duty increasing by 05 % once LBT came in implementation...

Originally posted by supriyaj View Post
          Stamp duty can change to 6% at any time for Yeolewadi too Others with property in nearby areas have paid 6% stamp duty already.

Comment

Dear All,

I have done Registration on 3-Jun-13 with 5% stamp duty & 30,000 registration fees. It seems the increase in stamp duty / registration fees is not yet implementated. Registration process was quite easy & fast. In 1 hours it got over.

Visited to site and discussed with sales team available there. Some updates based on discussion:
            1. Possession of Phase 1 will start after 3-4 months as lot of work is pending.
            2. Since last one month no work is happening as no labour is available.
            3. Phase 2 work will start some where in Sep-13.
            4. School will start from 2014. Space for scool is marked.
            5. Current rates for phase 2 is 3350 per Sq feet.

Let me know, if anyone has any futher updates.

Comment

Congratulations !

Originally posted by Santosh B View Post
              Dear All,

1. Possession of Phase 1 will start after 3-4 months as lot of work is pending.
              => This was expected. Builders never meet their timelines, do they? Wait for Diwali 2013 for Phase I possessions to begin as Diwali 2012 is already gone

2. Since last one month no work is happening as no labour is available.
              => Labour on holidays

3. Phase 2 work will start some where in Sep-13.
              => Hope so. You just can't trust their timeline commitment. Likely chance of Phase II possessions delayed beyond 2016.

4. School will start from 2014. Space for school is marked.
              => School was supposed to be functional this year. Did the school get all approvals to begin construction?

5. Current rates for phase 2 is 3350 per Sq feet.

Comment

I will be surprised if they offer possession or start the construction of phase II this year. PRA has mastered the technique of lying and making false promises so don't go by what they say.

One of the worst builders I have come across so far...in Pune.
                Last edited by ykmadaan; June 5 2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Spot on ! This builder will delay as much as possible. Good for NRIs sitting in Dubai.

Originally posted by ykmadaan View Post
                  I will be surprised if they offer possession or start the construction of phase II this year. PRA has mastered the technique of lying and making false promises so don't go by what they say.

One of the worst builders I have come across so far...in Pune.

Comment

First up- congrats on the regn. - must be feeling good.

Please let us know - the rate prevailing at lake district,

In which building have you purchased?
                    mangomen - still following Lake District

Comment

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
                      yes i feel proud of TLD, coz i have a trust in the builder..... you will see my enthusiasm in future too.....
                      Has Vascon stopped work again? I remember construction work for A3 was abandoned in between for few months last year due to contractor issue. Looks like work has stopped again this time just when the possessions for the towers in Phase I were due.

Anyone got any communication on possession dates? Looks like possession will be delayed again.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X