813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Anyone got possession?

Comment

I had recently visited site and had meeting in PRA Head office below are few points which will help all of us.

1 - PRA and Vascon has some issues at top management so PRA has decided to drop Vascon from the project and hence PRA will take care of the construction of the reaming phase 1 and other phases.

2 - Possession of phase 1 will be give in first Q of 2014 still not sure they said they will try their best.

3 - Construction of phase 2 may start in Dec 2013 I expect it will be in Mar 2014 lets see

4 - If the possession is delayed then they will pay 9% interest PA after the possession is given.

5 - PRA has a land issue at TLD as well as EA and they are trying to settle it out of the court, they are confident that it will be sorted out before end of this year.

Site really looks nice and the lake was full when i visited lets hope that they will sort all issues and finish the project at least till 2017.

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
      Has Vascon stopped work again? I remember construction work for A3 was abandoned in between for few months last year due to contractor issue. Looks like work has stopped again this time just when the possessions for the towers in Phase I were due.

Anyone got any communication on possession dates? Looks like possession will be delayed again.

Comment

Agreement Registration of phase 2

Dear all,

I have done Agreement registration of my flat, all the details are clearly mentioned on the agreement, hope all will be well in future with the project.

Comment

Originally posted by supriyaj View Post
          Anyone got possession?
          Possessions are dealyed by first Q 2014 so wait till that time.....

Comment

I have also finished the agreement registration and I am also confident on the whole project..... lets wait till 2016 for phase 2 possessions.....

Originally posted by artig8007 View Post
            Hi,

I did registration on 04 May and the proposed date of completion of the project is Sep'15...but with your all posts I feel we will get the possession by 2016..still yes I m positive about the whole project and do look forward to its completion...

Comment

I have put my money in this project and it honestly depresses me. I plan to stay there and hopes for a good house are just getting bleak. I trusted Vascon more than PRA and hearing that they have also parted ways is too depressing.

I honestly feel stuck. Stuck because I can't go out and get a house with this area vs price anymore around in that area and this shit is just not moving. I feel like catching that Cyrus chap by the scruff of the neck and shaking him till he gives me some answers - some real answers.

Comment

Looks like PRA or some of the TLD buyers who are close to the builder & praising them are not even allowing to openly express other buyers their honest views on this crap project. My recent post was deleted .. bloody jokers !! How long can you hide the truth? Phase I work going on since 2008 ... still work in progress, no possessions. Phase II bookings started since early 2011, no construction will start even till end of 2013 or Q1 of 2014.

Distinct features of this project:

- False timelines
                - Misleading sales team
                - Land issues
                - Construction delays
                - Lack of transparency
                - Endless wait for possession
                Last edited by BailOut; July 5 2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Man, why don't PRA buyers are forming a group & filing case collectively in consumer court ?? No point in putting in money & then waiting endlessly to wait for possession. I think you should check resale options & see if you get good deals in ready possession. If yes, best to exit. But then, what is the refund policy of the builder if you plan to exit ? Will he give refund in time, especially in current times where builders are under severe stress ? I think forming a group only seems short-medium term solution. Else, exit, worth the loss if delivery itself is not assured. You are best to calculate the awards vs risk in this scenario & take a call. I would have exited already & bought ready possession flat.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
                    I had recently visited site and had meeting in PRA Head office below are few points which will help all of us.

1 - PRA and Vascon has some issues at top management so PRA has decided to drop Vascon from the project and hence PRA will take care of the construction of the reaming phase 1 and other phases.

2 - Possession of phase 1 will be give in first Q of 2014 still not sure they said they will try their best.

3 - Construction of phase 2 may start in Dec 2013 I expect it will be in Mar 2014 lets see

4 - If the possession is delayed then they will pay 9% interest PA after the possession is given.

5 - PRA has a land issue at TLD as well as EA and they are trying to settle it out of the court, they are confident that it will be sorted out before end of this year.

Site really looks nice and the lake was full when i visited lets hope that they will sort all issues and finish the project at least till 2017.
                    Did PRA drop Vascon from the project or did Vascon walk out because of non-payment?? Interesting thought from PRA ... worth believing?

Comment

Can anyone please recommend similar priced projects in the East of Pune. I'm really getting pissed with the whole "sir if you wait .. this will be the best .." sales talk. That is crap talk.

Also has anyone withdrawn so far .. does PRA really cut service tax ? That would be a mighty disappointment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X