Collapse

The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

I had been in march and a sales guy in the office told me that from April to sep, they will finish the phase I handover and after that excavation for Phase II and indus world school will start. The bldgs looked almost complete and road and other stuff was goin on...also they have to look at the water connection and so on.

Comment

I guess delays in project is new trend...I stay at NIBM and there this project Latitude by Ahura Builders..they have completed 03 bdlgs and possession date was june'13...still no sign of handover for next 04-05 mnths.

Comment

Starting back activity on this interesting thread...

Any updates on Lake District? I am keen on booking 3BHK in phaseII? I did enquire on phone, they have started booking with possession date by 2017. Considering PRA is only doing phase II do you guys think they would give possession by 2017 or early 2018?

Comment

""I am keen on booking 3BHK in phaseII?"
          Possession is 3.6 years away.
          Can one be sure of delivery taking earlier history into account?
          One should not gamble like this.
          Buy resale or ready built flats.
          You save time and tension.

Comment

Originally posted by iceonfire View Post
            Any updates on Lake District? I am keen on booking 3BHK in phaseII?
            Are you keen on booking or keen on donating the money to the builder ?
            If you value your money, please do give serious thought to what Vaibhav has said above.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Give a serious thought before blocking your money!!

I had booked in 2nd phase in Sep-2012. Have received 2 communication emails from PRA in last 2 yrs, guess both for new years. you can imagine the rest. If you can put your money and forget it for 4-5 yrs, who knows fortune might shine.
              If you just want to buy coz its cheap, then its a big no. Its better to buy a flat with smaller area at better location in the same budget, lesson learnt :-| . Even if your are thinking of ROI a 1 BHK flat at a decent location would fetch you better monthly return than a 2 BHK at PRA. So think a do your home-work before buying.

Thanks
              Ashwani

Comment

[QUOTE=artig8007;1138427]I had been in march and a sales guy in the office told me that from April to sep, they will finish the phase I

Now the new dead line for handover is Aug 2014 to Feb 2015...... hushhhhhhh no one knows it will happen in this deadline or not.... lets wait and watch...

Comment

Hi every one,

its been long time i was not active on this page, i have gone through all the discussion and updates on the whole project.....
                  its really sad to know the hand over dates are shifting from one month to another and one year to next year...... people of phase 1 and phase 2 are suffering from it and PRA guys don't care at all about their customers..... I would not suggest any new person to come and buy the home here however the person has extra money and has 6-7 years time to wait then its ok....

lets see if PRA can give possession by end of 2014....any thoughts from the valuable members...

Comment

I would like to share some pics of the site received by PRA...
                    Attached Files

Comment

@NishantB007 : PRA has just not delayed Lake District but also cheated many people by not revealing litigation on East Avenue project.

Never trust these guys....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X