Collapse

The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

The Clubhouse and pool is indeed done. Should be functional by end of May. Phase 2 will start in the next few months I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Meister View Post
      Phase 2 will start in the next few months I think.
      What you think or what I think hardly matters. Ground reality is Phase II towers were supposed to be ready for possession in September 2015 !

Forget possession, even construction for Phase II towers will not start by Sept 2015. This builder has cheated so many buyers. Free money & interest to use for 4 years from so many customers who booked in Phase II in 2011.

PRA probably needs to revise Phase II possession dates to 2020. By that time, so many new projects may have already commenced in Yeolewadi & handed over to buyers for possession.
      Last edited by aaravtexas; April 25 2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Its been long time there are no update.

any one has anything on this project....

Comment

PRA The Lake District in Kondwa, Pune : Compensation Issues

Hi every one this is one of the victim of PRA Lake District investor
          i had invested in C3 during june 2010 and has been delayed for more than 5 yrs.
          I NEED A GREAT HELP FROM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN FILLED A CASE FOR COMPENSATION.
          weather they have a positive responce ?
          as im very nervous to get into legal process because this is very 1st investment flat and more over the builders reply after sending him end number letters he states that-- i would just be able to offer 1 lac compensation and where as i had made 1 time payment of my hard earned money on which they sat for 5-6 long years and now this is what they offer and more over they builder says if u go in court i wont give you your flat nor your 1 lac which im offering and more over he says i wont give these things in written as well...

and if i agree to his terms i lose intrest of a amount that would buy me an another flat in his project of 1 bhk which is a huge loss for me..

PLEASE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE FILLED A CASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS THERE IS ANY LIGHT OF POSITIVITY TO BE SEEN???

OR IF ANY 1HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS SITUATION PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW????

THANX GUYS
          Last edited by Malvish; February 4 2016, 08:08 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Personal Information
            Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
            Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Dear All,

I had recently visited site and it looks beautiful, many flat owners have started staying and swimming pool and club house is operational, in fact i did swimming in the pool. the approach road and the gate is also looks nice.

keep it up PRA.

Comment

Hi

I am also in a fix. Going via the legal way only seems to be the option.

Thanks
                Ashwani

Comment

Hi,

Can you tell me about the status of Lake district and the new project which is East Avenue??

Thanks

Comment

I took the procession. PRA had all legal document. Construction quality looks good but it is damn slow.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X