HI FRIENDS,

I am looking to buy a 2BHK in PS, Could you please suggest any schemes in PS where i can get around 25L

Thanks.
Paresh
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr. Paresh,
    As per my experience with PS home hunt, It is really hard to get 2 BHK in your budget in PS.
    You need to add about 5-8 lacks to your budget for PS. I suggest explore Rahatni/ Wakad / Nr, Dange chock and Kalewadi fata for your budget.

Happy home hunt...
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK??? in 25L???? in PS????
    I didn't find any project within this budget in PS. :(

Please let me know if you find any in PS. :)
    CommentQuote
  • You need to go around the place & look for small builders. Better go for a constructed flat + completed project from a small builder. I am sure u would find something in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure, I will check for the small builders but meanwhile if you come across any such schemes please let me know.
    I saw there are some group booking concept, i dont know if that will solve my purpose or not, but if anyone knows about any such group, then please tell me.

Thanks very much

regards,
    Paresh
    CommentQuote
  • Check on this group. (you will need to join the group)
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ITPWAP/

The group has initiated their first project last year, and now planning for second project. Also nowadays I see lots of emails for group booking. Recently few folks are coming together for PS.
    Read the messages on the group, you will find emails and contact nos. for group booking in PS.

Originally Posted by pareshd82
    i dont know if that will solve my purpose or not, but if anyone knows about any such group, then please tell me.
    h
    CommentQuote
  • Why are there 2 threads for the same topic? Btw, look at resales. May be at Roseland or kunal icon.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this forum for help to buyer either to give builder's view or to blame politics or to do timepass?:(
    Since few months, I am observing few people jst doing blaming game or marketing big builder instead of helping people.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Aditi and realcares.
    I will definitely check for the resale, meanwhile if you know anything please let me know.

Thanks
    CommentQuote