Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pune the Most Favoured Destination for NRIs?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is Pune the Most Favoured Destination for NRIs?

Last updated: May 27 2013
21 | Posts
3152 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pune the Most Favoured Destination for NRIs?

It sure seems like that to me, judging by the interest in Pune's real estate on any website or discussion board.

On an average more people are viewing the Pune forum, and the multiple is usually 10 times or more!

Either Pune is the most sought after real estate destination in the country, or it has the most internet savvy bunch of end users/investors around.

Re : Is Pune the Most Favoured Destination for NRIs?

It is true that compared to mumbai, pune is favored by most NRIs. But it not true in general, in fact Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai are most favorite destinations for NRI RE investment.

Comment

Also there is lots of investment in Gujarat, Punjab and Kerala too by NRIs.

Originally posted by ttt43 View Post
      It is true that compared to mumbai, pune is favored by most NRIs. But it not true in general, in fact Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai are most favorite destinations for NRI RE investment.

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post
        On an average more people are viewing the Pune forum, and the multiple is usually 10 times or more!

Either Pune is the most sought after real estate destination in the country, or it has the most internet savvy bunch of end users/investors around.

Pune forum is powered by realacres for sure. I initially got hooked because I saw frequent updates all the time. Your question is answered in less than 1 day, not the case with other forums. Had this not been the case I would have probably not bothered to login after few days.

I dont agree Pune been the most preferred destination for NRI, most of the NRI are from south as my friend was saying, to survive in USA a person needs to know Java and telgu and english

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
          Pune forum is powered by realacres for sure. I initially got hooked because I saw frequent updates all the time. Your question is answered in less than 1 day, not the case with other forums. Had this not been the case I would have probably not bothered to login after few days.

I dont agree Pune been the most preferred destination for NRI, most of the NRI are from south as my friend was saying, to survive in USA a person needs to know Java and telgu and english
          Absolutely...!!! and I agree totally
          If realacres steps out of this forum, it's like this section of Pune RE lost it's soul
          realacres is quick and kept this section fast moving all the time, good job but sometimes favours the builders and bulls, they think that there are too many bakaras still wandering around

Comment

Absolutely. Realacres is the most knowledgable and helping hand on this forum.
            But, I don't agree that this helps builders and brokers.
            In fact realacres' knowledge helps many in making informed decisions.

Comment

Realacres, show yourself!

Comment

He's too modest, he won't show up here for all the applause he's getting here.

Comment

Come on Realacres ! Once again appreciate your help!

Comment

See realacres comment about this thread ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-builders-re-bulls-theory-proved-wrong-5139/page51.html"]here[/URL].

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X