It sure seems like that to me, judging by the interest in Pune's real estate on any website or discussion board.

On an average more people are viewing the Pune forum, and the multiple is usually 10 times or more!

Either Pune is the most sought after real estate destination in the country, or it has the most internet savvy bunch of end users/investors around.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anup.thakare
    Just wanted to express my sincere thanks to Realacres and all you people like wiseman, mahesh_pune, aditi, aksenti, sansei, harishkuls, venkytalks veeemkay, RAJESHP and many others...

Originally Posted by realacres
    I also give my sincere thanks to all of you including other members like VK,Rajeshp,venky,wiseman,ash7979 (though he sounds like PBAP now ),sansei (who is now absent), aditi, harish, monds, aks,........list goes on.

Did not check this forum for some time and just realized that some people have thanked me:D. Just like Anup mentioned, for me too this forum has really helped me build my RealIQ so I believe the thanks is a little misdirected:p. Personally I like the economic discussions of wiseman and the insights given by Realacres and various others. And yes I also like to hear the Bulls side of the story…

VK
    PS: Maybe not the best thread for this post.
    CommentQuote
  • You guys are doing indeed a good job. If you see the forums of other cities, Mumbai is next in line which at least has few post in a day. Immediately after that rate drops to 1 post per two or three days for other hot cities (wonder can they still be called hot ;-) ). Some cities have last post few months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    If you see the forums of other cities, Mumbai is next in line which at least has few post in a day. Immediately after that rate drops to 1 post per two or three days for other hot cities (wonder can they still be called hot

Man, hot has various meanings.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Tell that to Moderator of this forum :D
    CommentQuote
  • Not Anymore

Pune (infact India) Real Estate is not anymore most favoured for NRI investors.

US, Europe, and now Dubai where real estate rates are corrected will be the most favoured.

In Pune, Real Estate bubble is yet to burst. Whenever it bursts, it is gonna be a hard one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vfour
    Pune (infact India) Real Estate is not anymore most favoured for NRI investors.

US, Europe, and now Dubai where real estate rates are corrected will be the most favoured.

In Pune, Real Estate bubble is yet to burst. Whenever it bursts, it is gonna be a hard one.

From this old post from 2009

Now even Dubai, Europe and US are favoured. What is the new destination now ?
    CommentQuote