Last updated: September 1 2012
26 | Posts
10837 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&M Royal review in Kondhwa

Hello Everyone,

I am new at this forum and am amazed with the kind of good and useful information shared on this forum.

I have a budget of around 25L-28L and I am particularly interested to purchase 2 BHK flat in following areas:

NIBM
    Kondhwa
    Magarpatta

Last weekend I was in pune and I visited H&M Royal (It's marketed by Arti Properties) Site Add: Survey #18+19, Kondhwa (BK), Opp. Talab Factory.

The marketing manager there claims that they have a tie-up with Salarpuria and Kothari builders. But, I do not see any reference on Salarpuria's website about this pune site.

Can anyone provide me a review of H&M Royal? They are offering a rate of 2990/- Is this going rate for flats in those areas.

Please advise.....

Re : H&M Royal review in Kondhwa

dont you think the location is godforsaken?

Comment

Originally posted by utopian2009 View Post
      dont you think the location is godforsaken?
      Which location is not godforsaken in Pune with said budget?

Comment

i will visit this tomorrow

Comment

If you get something in Magarpatta at a similar price, I would suggest go for Magarpatta. Or stick to the main NIBM Road; this is Kondwa Budruk. The site visit will give you an idea

Comment

Originally posted by gsa177 View Post
            If you get something in Magarpatta at a similar price, I would suggest go for Magarpatta. Or stick to the main NIBM Road; this is Kondwa Budruk. The site visit will give you an idea
            Yea, the area looks little secluded but its on main road that is there is no DP Road as such and NIBM road is all saturated ...50 L for 2 BHK

Comment

Hi Puser,

What are your suggestions? I should look out somewhere else? If yes, any options / suggestions are welcome.

Comment

This is the best location in Kondhwa proper excluding NIBM and nearby areas. Runwal Euphoria is also very close by and worth a look too but is under construction. I think its better to go to Undri side as many decent projects are coming around Bishops school than beyond NIBM Kondhwa.

Comment

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
                  This is the best location in Kondhwa proper excluding NIBM and nearby areas. Runwal Euphoria is also very close by and worth a look too but is under construction. I think its better to go to Undri side as many decent projects are coming around Bishops school than beyond NIBM Kondhwa.
                  Did you check H&M and DSK Garden Enclave (a bit inside)?

Comment

Actually H&M and DSK garden enclave are pretty far apart. The H&M project is near Talab factory beyond Sai Auto from Kondhwa side. It bang on the Kondhwa-Katraj road. Garden Enclave is near NIBM though not very near, but that's what the builder says.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X