Hello Everyone,

I am new at this forum and am amazed with the kind of good and useful information shared on this forum.

I have a budget of around 25L-28L and I am particularly interested to purchase 2 BHK flat in following areas:

NIBM
Kondhwa
Magarpatta

Last weekend I was in pune and I visited H&M Royal (It's marketed by Arti Properties) Site Add: Survey #18+19, Kondhwa (BK), Opp. Talab Factory.

The marketing manager there claims that they have a tie-up with Salarpuria and Kothari builders. But, I do not see any reference on Salarpuria's website about this pune site.

Can anyone provide me a review of H&M Royal? They are offering a rate of 2990/- Is this going rate for flats in those areas.

Please advise.....
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dont you think the location is godforsaken?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by utopian2009
    dont you think the location is godforsaken?

Which location is not godforsaken in Pune with said budget?
    CommentQuote
  • i will visit this tomorrow :)
    CommentQuote
  • If you get something in Magarpatta at a similar price, I would suggest go for Magarpatta. Or stick to the main NIBM Road; this is Kondwa Budruk. The site visit will give you an idea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsa177
    If you get something in Magarpatta at a similar price, I would suggest go for Magarpatta. Or stick to the main NIBM Road; this is Kondwa Budruk. The site visit will give you an idea

Yea, the area looks little secluded but its on main road that is there is no DP Road as such and NIBM road is all saturated :o...50 L for 2 BHK :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Puser,

What are your suggestions? I should look out somewhere else? If yes, any options / suggestions are welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the best location in Kondhwa proper excluding NIBM and nearby areas. Runwal Euphoria is also very close by and worth a look too but is under construction. I think its better to go to Undri side as many decent projects are coming around Bishops school than beyond NIBM Kondhwa.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannusingh
    This is the best location in Kondhwa proper excluding NIBM and nearby areas. Runwal Euphoria is also very close by and worth a look too but is under construction. I think its better to go to Undri side as many decent projects are coming around Bishops school than beyond NIBM Kondhwa.

Did you check H&M and DSK Garden Enclave (a bit inside)?
    CommentQuote
  • Actually H&M and DSK garden enclave are pretty far apart. The H&M project is near Talab factory beyond Sai Auto from Kondhwa side. It bang on the Kondhwa-Katraj road. Garden Enclave is near NIBM though not very near, but that's what the builder says.
    CommentQuote
    Actually H&M and DSK garden enclave are pretty far apart. The H&M project is near Talab factory beyond Sai Auto from Kondhwa side. It bang on the Kondhwa-Katraj road. Garden Enclave is near NIBM though not very near, but that's what the builder says.

I have been to DSK Garden Enclave. Road is not good, not tar road.

But its near from Sheetal Petrol Pump.

H&M is right on the big road (tar road) so approach is good.

DSK Garden Enclave flats are excellent from Vastu perspective :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ieuser
    Hi Puser,

What are your suggestions? I should look out somewhere else? If yes, any options / suggestions are welcome.

I am looking in the same area. Do you want to go with group booking? If yes, send me your yahoo id or number. And I will share details with you :) You can message me on this forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    I have been to DSK Garden Enclave. Road is not good, not tar road.

But its near from Sheetal Petrol Pump.

H&M is right on the big road (tar road) so approach is good.

DSK Garden Enclave flats are excellent from Vastu perspective :)

Yes DSK flats are pretty good but I dont like the area around it. But its ready possession and the builder is quoting a very high rate, even resales are pretty expensive. Even though H&M is further inside Kondhwa, the area around it is much better. No slums or shantys around.
    CommentQuote
    Yes DSK flats are pretty good but I dont like the area around it. But its ready possession and the builder is quoting a very high rate, even resales are pretty expensive. Even though H&M is further inside Kondhwa, the area around it is much better. No slums or shantys around.

Dear Mannu Singh

Did you book at H&M, how is the layout.

I called them, 2.5 BHK starts from 48L onwards.

In DSK what rate was qouted to you?

If you like message me privately and if you're interested we can try to go together to builder :)
    CommentQuote
  • I like the Indrayu Enclave complex. Thats the farthest I'd advise you to go.

I'm not too sure if u guys speaking of the same DSK project i'm having in mind (take left from Spencers junction & then first right) but i think that location is not good.

Wanowrie also has quite a few good buildings. And i dont think there is a substantial rate diff between proper Kondhwa and Wanowrie.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitmk1
    I like the Indrayu Enclave complex. Thats the farthest I'd advise you to go.

I'm not too sure if u guys speaking of the same DSK project i'm having in mind (take left from Spencers junction & then first right) but i think that location is not good.

Wanowrie also has quite a few good buildings. And i dont think there is a substantial rate diff between proper Kondhwa and Wanowrie.

It is behind Konark Puram :) Wanaworie rates are in 4000+ range, Kondhwa are in 2990 rates and NIBM 3500
    CommentQuote