investment idea - celestial city

Last updated: February 8 2010
11 | Posts
4701 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• investment idea - celestial city

Hows celestial city in ravet for investment?
    say, returns on 2 or 3 bhk for next 4-5 years.

Re : investment idea - celestial city

Hi,

Can you tell me whats the rate going on in celestial city?

Comment

And what do u think of Megapolis ???

Comment

its 2400 psf and if you sit with a cheque book on table, he should negotiate upto 2100 psf...thats my experience so far with most of the builders in pune.

Comment

Rate seems quite ok....And where is this located ....i have seen it somewhere but, from past 2 months i have seen so many properties, (for investment purpose only) don't exactly remember celestial city.....Whose the builder......

Comment

Hey,
            Found it its in Ravet...not really sure about that area.......but i liked megapolis and was wondering the returns from that property.....can you share some of your ideas about this project???
            Would be helpful for me..

Comment

Invest if you don't see any other investment option

Whats the gaurantee of return? When will that be made?

Its a big risk with huge sum and what are prospects of alleged "Ravet City"?

You can invest for your great grand children

Comment

Can anyone tell me about the current rate being quoted in Celestial City ?

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyITJob View Post
                  Hows celestial city in ravet for investment?
                  say, returns on 2 or 3 bhk for next 4-5 years.
                  Do you still think PUNE RE will give u returns!! Looks like you are too novice ..Were u around when last time sen burnt many guys.. & quite a few of them were ITGs ..please go ahead and let us know after 2 years the returns !!

Comment

Who exactly has got burnt ? Can you quote some example ? Rather whoever has invested in Pune RE till now, noone stands to loose (except some exceptional case like wagholi) in a long term.

Ravet seems to be hyped prop and rates look unrealistic.
                    However if ring road project and BRT become a reality (proper operation), it may appreciate but again to level of 2400 ... not sure. But with the "greater fool" theory (which also plays well in many cases), you can think of appreciation and to make decent profit as well.But for that the overall env has to remain bullish. You will have to bet on bullish sentiments persisting for soe time.

Better invest closer to city. The prices may seems high now but its safe bet and chance of appreciation are better. But again the rates as of now itself are high and appreciation may not be happen (even there is possiility of correction and it will take some time to reach same level again).

My opinion would be to hold on to whatever money you have now and look for a good oppurtunity to invest. Do not panic and hurry to invest.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X