Today's hot news for pune RE world

"Journalists beaten by builder"
]http://epaper.esakal.com/esakal/20091212/4991641096148719677.htm

Builders can go upto what level?
Ridiculous!!!

One day they will beat the buyers too:D( for not buying for the demanded price)

Builders can go upto what level?
Ridiculous!!!

One day they will beat the buyers too:D( for not buying for the demanded price)
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also I read about the Murder case in Pimple Nilakh, main accused seems builder of Sulochana city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nareshkheda
    Also I read about the Murder case in Pimple Nilakh, main accused seems builder of Sulochana city.

Where's that story, can you throw up a link please?
    CommentQuote
  • Look at the 4th line in Vanraj's post.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the name of the builer?

Originally Posted by vanraj143
    today's hot news for pune re world

"journalists beaten by builder"
    ]http://epaper.esakal.com/esakal/20091212/4991641096148719677.htm

builders can go upto what level?
    Ridiculous!!!

One day they will beat the buyers too:d( for not buying for the demanded price)
    CommentQuote
  • Anil Sevalikar

Originally Posted by realestate diva
    What's the name of the builer?

Builder's name is Anil Sevalikar.
    CommentQuote
  • May happen ...

Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Look at the 4th line in Vanraj's post.

It may happen; don't you think so?????
    CommentQuote
  • Is the builder arrested?

The same esakal also mentions that CM Ashok C assured Journalists that the Builder will be arrested in 24 hours. Anything happened here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunjirs
    The same esakal also mentions that CM Ashok C assured Journalists that the Builder will be arrested in 24 hours. Anything happened here?

Released on bail yesterday.....
    CommentQuote
  • Too bad. Instead of bail he should have been in the Police custody.
    CommentQuote
  • Police custody:D. When terrorists & gangsters can roam free, why not the builder that too for just a simple assault?:D

Fact remains that builders are one of largest fund raisers in cash for political parties, hence they become powerful & we the buyers pay them ridiculous prices which makes them even more powerful as their donations too increases.
    CommentQuote
  • good one...

WITHOUT PREJUDICE....

no one can support the act of thrashing by the builder to journalist...but someway or the other i liked that the journalists were given their due...the way these guys have taken the level of journalism to a lifetime low this is what they get...some of the anchors like burka,rajdip,watwatwagale,etc talk like they are judges of Hon'ble Sup.court...
    CommentQuote
  • Disagree with inferno

You can not justify action of this builder by giving some other examples of the bad journalism. These reporters published the true story.
    CommentQuote
  • Thrashing of journalists is not good but then these journos should also stay in their limits. I have seen them outside marriage function (private ceremony) which is total breach of privacy. If someone is sinking, they will go & ask:- Abhi aap dub rahe hai to aapko kaisa mehsus ho raha hai.:D
    Couple of years ago I had an arguement with that Deepak Chaurasia, who was with Aaj Tak at that time. Many journos are also on payrolls of politicos, corporates etc. I have personally come across reports published in newspapers which were false, the biggest being those of riots as I knew the attackers as well as the victim.

These journos should be asked :-

Maar khane ke baad aapko kaisa mehsus ho raha hai:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, this builder is Anil Seolekar of Oxford Properties & owner of O Hotel at Koregaon Park. Here is more news on the same:-

Is Seolekar's son's wedding date on hold?

]http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/dec/141209-Anil-Seolekar-Atul-Kirloskar-Wedding-Pune.htm

Journalists protest but Seolekar untraceable:-

]http://www.punemirror.in/index.aspx?page=article§id=2&contentid=2009121420091214005115511d989f6c3§xslt===
    CommentQuote
  • Did Sakal reporters ever go to Magarpatta city office to check for their quality problems :D

Did he refuse to pay to NCP

Anyway, its good that builder under question is arrested(at least for a short while), was he member of PBAP
    CommentQuote