Flat in kukreja Heritage - Vishrantwadi

Last updated: November 30 2013
30 | Posts
11257 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat in kukreja Heritage - Vishrantwadi

We have been looking out for a 2BHK flat in Vishrantwadi for the past two weeks. We saw Nyati Environ (3200 PSF), Tirupati Campus (2811 PSF), Uttam Township (2985 PSF) and Kukreja Heritage (3000 PSF).

Our major requirements include good construction quality and possession on an immediate basis. From the options we have seen till now, we were impressed with Kukreja Heritage. The deal also was in our budget. Though this is first project for Kukreja in Pune, i am under the belief that the builder would do his best on this project to make it as a reference for all his future projects.

But everything seems to be perfect in this project. Lake view, good construction quality, early possession and reasonable scope for appreciation. Is there anything important i am missing here which is negative about this project.

Experts, please advise me at the earliest as i am planning to book the flat and the booking amount is non-refundable (). I am ok with Vishrantwadi area as its closer to many important locations in the city.
    Last edited by charith.atluri; December 13 2009, 09:40 PM.

Re : Flat in kukreja Heritage - Vishrantwadi

30 views and not a single reply....

Requesting all the experts to help me with the decision.

Please let me know if there is anything in the project because of which i will have to walk away from the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by charith.atluri View Post
      We have been looking out for a 2BHK flat in Vishrantwadi for the past two weeks. We saw Nyati Environ (3200 PSF), Tirupati Campus (2811 PSF), Uttam Township (2985 PSF) and Kukreja Heritage (3000 PSF).

Our major requirements include good construction quality and possession on an immediate basis. From the options we have seen till now, we were impressed with Kukreja Heritage. The deal also was in our budget. Though this is first project for Kukreja in Pune, i am under the belief that the builder would do his best on this project to make it as a reference for all his future projects.

But everything seems to be perfect in this project. Lake view, good construction quality, early possession and reasonable scope for appreciation. Is there anything important i am missing here which is negative about this project.

Experts, please advise me at the earliest as i am planning to book the flat and the booking amount is non-refundable (). I am ok with Vishrantwadi area as its closer to many important locations in the city.
      Few doubts or negatives ....
      Lake view ? I heard that lake is now property of lunkad.
      Early possesion and still flats available that is with lake view ?
      3000/- for vishrantwadi (dhanori road ?)

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
        Few doubts or negatives ....
        Lake view ? I heard that lake is now property of lunkad.
        Early possesion and still flats available that is with lake view ?
        3000/- for vishrantwadi (dhanori road ?)
        Mahesh,

When i did googling and enquired with the local people there, i was told that Central Government has opposed the idea of Lunkad to build flats over there. Instead the government has decided to develop water sports over there.

I have decided to go for a garden facing flat. My only worry is the reputation of the builder. This project happens to be the first venture in Pune. Though the project is close to completion, i am slightly apprehensive about the March-10 timeline for possession. I am counting on a delay of 1-2 months for possession so that i am not disappointed going forward.

So please tell me if there are any negatives which i am ignoring in this project?

Comment

If its the same Kukreja builder from Mumbai who has many projects in Chembur, I would say he has a pretty good track record as far as completion of projects is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
            If its the same Kukreja builder from Mumbai who has many projects in Chembur, I would say he has a pretty good track record as far as completion of projects is concerned.
            mannu singh...

Unfortunately this Kukreja is not from Chembur. I guess you are probably referring to Kukreja Construction Company(http://www.kukrejaconstructions.com).

The Kukreja i am going to deal with is also Mumbai based and he is from Govandi (http://www.kukrejabuilders.in).

Any information with regards to Kukreja Builders would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Hi Charith
              I went to see the Kukreja prop. and foud it a considerable one but 3000(PSF) Looks to be out of bound . If you are still interested could we form a group and negotiate. I hope we could get some considerable discount.

Comment

Rajesh,

I have already booked the flat. There are few options left for me wrto the flat area, location and posession date in this project and so i had to make my decision. I was ok with the price just becasue Nyati was quoting INR 3200 PSF with June-10 possesssion. We tried to get the group discount along with another guy but looks like he wont come down by much. BTW what was your impression about the project?...

Comment

I too found it Good

Hey Rajesh,
                  I too went to see the apartments and found it good. They quoted 3200 PSF to me. I tried to negotiate on 2900 but they didn't went down to 3000.
                  Only issue I found was they are providing open parking for 75K and covered parking for 3.5 lac.
                  I am also thinking to book apartment there.. let me know if you want to form a group.

- Pankaj

Comment

Pankaj, is it 3.5 Lacs or 1.5 Lacs?....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X