Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Last updated: November 27 2013
142 | Posts
49604 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Guys,

Just saw this blog entry from Ravi about the pre-launch offer from Megapolis Hinjewadi. They are offering 1BHK 16.87l and 2BHK 25.34L.

Has anyone booked yet? any detailed info? what are your views on this offer?

here is the link
    http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot...-pune-are.html

thanks,
    Ziblu

Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

depends on when do you want to stay there and how long u can hold.
    if its beyond 5 years - shud be ok to explore. DO note that the total no of towers has been reduced to only 3 for now... due to lack of bookings

Comment

Add to it the fact that Avinash Bhosle is one of the promoter (ABIL) here which means you will be tense till you get possession seeing their track record. Man, if Blueridge is facing probs, this megapolis is nothing in front of it in terms of bookings.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Is the rate justified?

Considering all of the negative points, is the rate of 2350/- justified when others in this area are charging 3200 ?

Comment

Originally posted by kunjirs View Post
          Considering all of the negative points, is the rate of 2350/- justified when others in this area are charging 3200 ?
          2300-2350 rate may be good, but then it is pre-launch offer. Are you assured about completion?
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Completion on time?

Does any builder assures completion in time? I do understand that there is a risk. If the payment terms are based on the construction progress, this should be okay.
            If you apply the same situation to the previous phases of Megapolis and Blue Ridge, there is a drastic difference in rates. Does this indicate slowdown/ Builder needs cash desparately/ Competition to steal very few buyers in the market? At least it shows that builders can make profits at this rate. I hope that this is the start of the scenario where builders will engage in the price war to stay in the business.

I did not see this rate published anywhere other than Ravi K blog. Does anyone has reliable source?

Comment

The price looks tempting .....
              Parking is not mentioned in the price breakup ... on of the comments suggests that parking is included in 'Other Charges'
              The loading seems to be 25%, which is good ... but one other thing to note is the carpet area ... for 2BHK it says 760sqft on the brochure .... which can be achieved only when you consider 100% of the terrace. The builder may argue it is not a terrace but a balcony. Small space though.

Comment

2300 seems to be the correct or maybe a reasonable price to pay for Hinjewadi which makes Blue Ridge at 3500+ absolutely crazy. I hope people who have booked at Blueridge have something to say here or maybe the kayaking and the other so called hi end amenities make up for it and Megapolis is just a lower middle class project

Comment

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
                  2300 seems to be the correct or maybe a reasonable price to pay for Hinjewadi which makes Blue Ridge at 3500+ absolutely crazy. I hope people who have booked at Blueridge have something to say here or maybe the kayaking and the other so called hi end amenities make up for it and Megapolis is just a lower middle class project

I thought Megapolis to be upper middle class, BR to be richie-rich (NRI), etc.
                  I guess I've become a low-low middle class with respect to Pune RE ...

Comment

Guys, even if price seems tempting to you people, please keep in mind that you are betting on pre-launch/Under construction property, which is absolute NO NO, even if the price is 1200.

With so many incidents of builders cheating buyers, I would never buy a under construction property.
                    We should learn from other people bad experiences, and not just read and leave it and think that it happens only to others and NOT me

BTW, any price in Hinjewadi location does not tempt me, Hinjewadi sucks!

All the best to you all.
                    Last edited by RAJESHP; December 15 2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X