Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Last updated: November 27 2013
142 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Hi, I am looking for for a 2 - 2.5 bhk appt in Pune in Wakad/pimple saudagar/ hinjewadi in the budget of 50 L.. All that i have liked till now is Megapolis Splendour 2.5 bhk coz of 1) very nice layout of the flat with min terrace area 2) beautiful and peaceful society 3) this is the cheapest and most spacious option that i am getting having visited places like wakad etc... I am discouraged to buy this one bcoz of 1) its remote location from the city where i have to everytime travel at lst 10 kms to come to the nat. highway 2) its a SEZ. so coming up of small shops or market places and a good crowd in the vicinity is unlikely. 3) its possession time is 2015 . I would like to ask 1) is it good enough time to buy this / any other property in this month of June at rate Rs 3500 / sqft. or should i postpone / cancel the option of owning a flat in Pune 2) is there any other option where i can a good flat at a decent budget . I would prefer 2 / 2.5 bhk max Rs 4000 psqft with a min terrace area close to the highway.. or else any project rs. 3700 in hinjewadi... Pl suggest.

Comment

take a look at my previous posts of a new pre-launch offer 3000/- about a project that is 900 metres from highway. I don't want to give details here else others will label will as doing adv of the builder

Comment

Originally posted by trip2012 View Post
        Hi, I am looking for for a 2 - 2.5 bhk appt in Pune in Wakad/pimple saudagar/ hinjewadi in the budget of 50 L.. All that i have liked till now is Megapolis Splendour 2.5 bhk coz of 1) very nice layout of the flat with min terrace area 2) beautiful and peaceful society 3) this is the cheapest and most spacious option that i am getting having visited places like wakad etc... I am discouraged to buy this one bcoz of 1) its remote location from the city where i have to everytime travel at lst 10 kms to come to the nat. highway 2) its a SEZ. so coming up of small shops or market places and a good crowd in the vicinity is unlikely. 3) its possession time is 2015 . I would like to ask 1) is it good enough time to buy this / any other property in this month of June at rate Rs 3500 / sqft. or should i postpone / cancel the option of owning a flat in Pune 2) is there any other option where i can a good flat at a decent budget . I would prefer 2 / 2.5 bhk max Rs 4000 psqft with a min terrace area close to the highway.. or else any project rs. 3700 in hinjewadi... Pl suggest.
        As far as I know there are only two projects offering less than 4000psft near hinjewadi.

Kul Ecoloch - 3850psft - 3 kms from highway - possession 2013
        Life Republic - 3700psft - 7-8 kms from highway - posession 2015

You can go through the respective threads for pros and cons of these two projects.

Comment

Originally posted by realenquiry View Post
          As far as I know there are only two projects offering less than 4000psft near hinjewadi.

Kul Ecoloch - 3850psft - 3 kms from highway - possession 2013
          Life Republic - 3700psft - 7-8 kms from highway - posession 2015

You can go through the respective threads for pros and cons of these two projects.
          Thanks...
          Shall check...also from an investment point of view, shall hinjewadi or these nearby projects would see increase in prices; looking into the present market conditions? Would not like to invest this substantial amount of money with no good returns instead stay in rented houses.

Comment

Thanks...
            Shall check...also from an investment point of view, shall hinjewadi or these nearby projects would see increase in prices; looking into the present market conditions? Would not like to invest this substantial amount of money with no good returns instead stay in rented houses.
            Dont know about the future but aware of past.

Kul Ecoloch - launched in May 2011 with 2850psft base rate and today its 3850psft.
            Life Republic - Pre Launched in Oct 2010 with 2600psft base rate and today its 3700psft (approx).
            Megapolis - Launched in mar 2009(I think) with 2200psft base rate and today its 3500psft - 4300psft including premium range.

You can guess the rates in future for the above projects.
            There are couple of more projects followed the same pattern in price increase.

Comment

Tried searching the older posts ..can u gimme the names of those builders in case it is a reputed one...i shall be interested...

Comment

Kul Ecoloch - launched in May 2011 with 2850psft base rate and today its 3850psft.
                Life Republic - Pre Launched in Oct 2010 with 2600psft base rate and today its 3700psft (approx).
                Megapolis - Launched in mar 2009(I think) with 2200psft base rate and today its 3500psft - 4300psft including premium range.

Have checked out a property of builder goel ganga at tathewade (ganga cypress n Auram) . found the layouts nice but a little over budget (2.5 bhk arnd 63 L) 4500 and 4200 for both projects.... havent explored other builders in that area... would like to ask if investing into this area (close to highway) is a better option than Hinjewadi and if this would develop since it is close to ginger hotel...

Comment

Have checked out a property of builder goel ganga at tathewade (ganga cypress n Auram) . found the layouts nice but a little over budget (2.5 bhk arnd 63 L) 4500 and 4200 for both projects.... havent explored other builders in that area... would like to ask if investing into this area (close to highway) is a better option than Hinjewadi and if this would develop since it is close to ginger hotel...
                  I have no idea about this project but if you willing to buy property with rate 4200-4500, why don't you try in wakad area since it has better infrastructure then tathawade and close to highway and hinjewadi. There are couple of projects in this price range in wakad. I think Malpani greens also comes under this range. I have no idea about the current rate but its flat layout is very good. Please check its thread for pros and cons. Also, there are couple of projects in the vicinity.

Comment

Is there that much activity in Hinjewadi ? I know couple of companies moved out of Mumbai to Hinjewadi. But is there any serious chance of new business , new jobs ? New companies?

Comment

Additional information -

Kul Ecoloch - 3850psft in August 2011 and today? .... its 3850psft
                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/228091-post78.html

Btw, all these are asking rates and no volume information available

realenquiry,
                      NOM. Don't bother to reply to this one

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X