Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Last updated: November 27 2013
142 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
    Additional information -

Kul Ecoloch - 3850psft in August 2011 and today? .... its 3850psft
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/228091-post78.html

Btw, all these are asking rates and no volume information available

realenquiry,
    NOM. Don't bother to reply to this one
    ha ha... again you are prevailing negativity. Good Job. Keep it up.

Seems you dig down harder to Kul Ecoloch thread and just looking for one instance which proves the information given is wrong.

Starting August 2011 the base rate for 1 BHK, 2BHK and 2.5BHK was 3400psft and for 3BHK it was 3600psft(being premium). In August 2011 last week, the rates for both these categories increased to 3650psft and 3850psft respectively and in october 2011, the rates were decreased due to DIWALI discount to 3500psft and 3700psft for both these categories respectively. Most of the builders have cut the rates during Diwali time varying from 150-250psft. As of Today, if you are looking for max base rate in ecoloch it is 4050psft(for 3BHK) and not 3850psft(its for 1 till 2.5BHK).
    FYI, I have mentioned in my post(to which you replied) the max rate is 3850psft since that person is looking for 2BHK OR 2.5BHK.
    For 3BHK, it is 4050psft as of today plus floor rise.

Actually you always have half information which is very dangerous and that only prevails negativity.

Why only Kul ecoloch? Why you didn't dig Megapolis and Life Republic thread for validating my comments? The rates here were also decreased and then increased.

pune_friend,
    Don't bother in telling me to what I should reply to OR not. I will reply if I will have correct and complete information.
    Going forward, a friendly advise, if you don't have proper information, better not to share anything. It would help you.

Comment

Originally posted by realenquiry View Post
      Seems you dig down harder to Kul Ecoloch thread and just looking for one instance which proves the information given is wrong.
      My post quoted your post. It does not mean it was reply for you.
      It clearly said - additional information. It did not claim what you have mentioned is incorrect (or correct).

Many of us were told the rate of 3850 by KUL guys in a "budget homes" exhibi. You can check the KUL thread. There weren't many stalls and most others were selling tamhini ghat. So you can understand how strong "budget homes" exhibi it was.

Starting August 2011 the base rate for 1 BHK, 2BHK and 2.5BHK was 3400psft and for 3BHK it was 3600psft(being premium). In August 2011 last week, the rates for both these categories increased to 3650psft and 3850psft respectively and in october 2011, the rates were decreased due to DIWALI discount to 3500psft and 3700psft for both these categories respectively. Most of the builders have cut the rates during Diwali time varying from 150-250psft.
      Thanks for sharing this information. So there might be buyers in August 11 who bought at total higher price compared to Oct 11 ? They will be a happy lot if and when they come to know about this

Btw, what type have you booked ? At what rate ?

Actually you always have half information which is very dangerous and that only prevails negativity.
      Why would you consider sharing information as spreading negativity? In fact, now you have perspective of different set of buyers and you should welcome it.

Fact is and your detailed inputs above confirm the same - Kul rates have been fluctuating even on a daily basis. You go today, you get one rate. Next day, another person gets a different rate.

Reason was desperation. Heavy debt and investment people (like icici) needed to be repaid with hefty rate of return. icici got 27% IRR (internal rate of return) plus probably some loan customers. Where did it come from?

And rates alone do not matter. It is total cost of purchase for a given configuration (flat type, size, parking type and size). One can always increase rates and then offer waivers for some other component. Or change the parking (cost, covered/open, location of parking).

Sharing a piece of information. On launch, at rate of 3250/3300, sales guy said - all covered parking have been sold. Only open parking is available.

Sure it is not "half" information. And obviously, I did not believe what was being said was true

What kind of parking do you have?

Comment

My post quoted your post. It does not mean it was reply for you.
        It clearly said - additional information. It did not claim what you have mentioned is incorrect (or correct).
        I replied because your additional info was not upto the mark.

Thanks for sharing this information. So there might be buyers in August 11 who bought at total higher price compared to Oct 11 ? They will be a happy lot if and when they come to know about this
        Your Welcome.
        This was not the case actually. FYI, the builder was allowing people to opt for another flats of any configuration till the time registeration not happen. Even after boooking 2.5 BHK there, I thought of booking 2BHK and asked him about adjustments, he said while making agreement this will be adjusted. Not sure abt people who have booked at higher rate. Obviously there would have been cancellations if he would have not reduced the rate. I think only builder knows about this.

Btw, what type have you booked ? At what rate ?
        2.5BHK at 3300psft with open parking

Why would you consider sharing information as spreading negativity? In fact, now you have perspective of different set of buyers and you should welcome it.
        FYI, I alwaz welcome it. I believe incorrect information and cursing projects due to personal interests, dislikes leads to spreading negativity.

Fact is and your detailed inputs above confirm the same - Kul rates have been fluctuating even on a daily basis. You go today, you get one rate. Next day, another person gets a different rate.
        It has neither happened with me nor with my friends. I think you need to check this everyday. Not sure where did you get this info. Again, an example of incorrect information.
        Yes the rates was fluctuated as I mentioned above in Oct 2011. It happened with most of the projects due to DIWALI discount as I mentioned above. Whats un-usual here? Why you are not talking about megapolis and life republic here? I have mentioned about those projects too in my post you replied to.

And rates alone do not matter. It is total cost of purchase for a given configuration (flat type, size, parking type and size). One can always increase rates and then offer waivers for some other component. Or change the parking (cost, covered/open, location of parking).
        Completely Agreed, pune_friend. It happens till registeration not done.
        Sharing a piece of information. On launch, at rate of 3250/3300, sales guy said - all covered parking have been sold. Only open parking is available.
        Is this the only builder who does this? In this market, every builder does this and even they sell open/covered parking which is actually illegal.

Sure it is not "half" information. And obviously, I did not believe what was being said was true
        Nobody believed either. People went ahead considering their parameters.

On top of this discussion, tell me where did you buy flat? What type? Parking?
        Last edited by realenquiry; June 12 2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

This Megapolis was supposed to get over by early 2013 and I am talking about complete township. It is not even halfway mark. Can anyone ask the builder the reason for this ?
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I have no idea about this project but if you willing to buy property with rate 4200-4500, why don't you try in wakad area since it has better infrastructure then tathawade and close to highway and hinjewadi. There are couple of projects in this price range in wakad. I think Malpani greens also comes under this range. I have no idea about the current rate but its flat layout is very good. Please check its thread for pros and cons. Also, there are couple of projects in the vicinity.
            ok.. shall enquire about the project in wakad this weekend though i feel this area is a bit cramped. but better than pimple saudagar (no offense). Looking may be 5-7 yrs down the line does hinjewadi see a rocket increase in residential prices ( Megapolis in particular) or wakad could also be an option... since so many IT cos coming up in Hinjewadi and residential flats being limited; cud also happen that these flats remain in much higher demands and thus have higher rates compared to wakad etc. ? also, megapolis being on lease land. is there really much to worry about?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              This Megapolis was supposed to get over by early 2013 and I am talking about complete township. It is not even halfway mark. Can anyone ask the builder the reason for this ?

Are you joookkkinnggggg :-)

well can anyone tell me, Kumar Builders & ABIL were from the initial stage of the Megapolis. As I remember it was only the Pegasus Properties which had launched the whole project and then later on Kumar Builders & ABIL took over the Pegasus Properties.

Is my understanding right?

Comment

Originally posted by immortal View Post
                Are you joookkkinnggggg :-)

well can anyone tell me, Kumar Builders & ABIL were from the initial stage of the Megapolis. As I remember it was only the Pegasus Properties which had launched the whole project and then later on Kumar Builders & ABIL took over the Pegasus Properties.

Is my understanding right?
                I am not joking. Here are real facts about this project :-

Pegasus Properties Private Ltd, is a joint venture between Avinash Bhosale Group (ABIL) and Kumar Properties. It was launched in April 2008 & was supposed to get over in 5 yrs i.e.e April 2013. And as a proof, please read this news article of 2008 :-

Pune, April 28 The city is to soon have yet another integrated township, the third after City Group’s Amanora and Paranjape’s Blue Ridge, to be built under the Special Township Act. The launch of Megapolis, the Rs 1,400-crore township was announced here on Monday by Pegasus Properties Private Ltd, a joint venture between two city-based firms Avinash Bhosale Group and Kumar Properties.

In the first phase, close to 900 apartments — both two and three BHK — spread over about half the land will be ready in 24 months while the rest of the project — about 5,800 apartments — will be completed in five years, said Amit Bhosale, director of Pegasus Properties.

Megapolis, Rs 1,400-cr township, launched in Hinjewadi - Express India

Hope this helps in getting real picture.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by trip2012 View Post
                  ok.. shall enquire about the project in wakad this weekend though i feel this area is a bit cramped. but better than pimple saudagar (no offense). Looking may be 5-7 yrs down the line does hinjewadi see a rocket increase in residential prices ( Megapolis in particular) or wakad could also be an option... since so many IT cos coming up in Hinjewadi and residential flats being limited; cud also happen that these flats remain in much higher demands and thus have higher rates compared to wakad etc. ? also, megapolis being on lease land. is there really much to worry about?
                  See nobody knows about future but looking at the current rates of wakad and hinjewadi, it is sure that the residential prices are gonna appreciate in both these areas. I even don't like wakad area but due to its good approximity from the city and hinjewadi and slow infra development its prices are being appreciated these days. Even Hinjewadi being farthest from the city, it has recorded a good rise in prices since last one year. Its all due to IT companies and residential demand as you mentioned.
                  Regarding projects on lease land OR flat on 99 year lease, just go through thread for overview and its pros and cons.
                  I think buying property near hinjewadi would be a good bet today since the price is cheaper than other areas and will have good price appreciation in future.

Comment

What's the current price of Megapolis Smart Homes 3 for a 2BHK?

Salil

Comment

Has anybody taken possession of flat in Megapolis smart home I (sparklet)?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X