Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Last updated: November 27 2013
142 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Just read somewhere that they are adding load factor over 30%. In that case the 2350 quoted rate turns out to be 3000 which is almost comparable to the rate at which booking opened. Wonder was there any loading factor during launch ?

Comment

I think it is 25%. Example. 2BHK . Carpet Area 760 Saleable area 950.
      Type of Flat 1 - BHK (Garden facing) 1 - BHK 2 - BHK (Garden facing) 2 - BHK Flat Series no.s 101 & 102 103 & 104
      101 & 102
      103 & 104 Carpet Area sq. ft. 480 480
      760 Saleable Area sq. ft. 600 600
      950 Rate Per Sq. ft. 2350 2300
      2300 Basic Cost 1410000 1380000
      2185000 Infrastructure Charges 75000 75000
      75000 Others Charges 150000 150000
      150000 Agreement Value 1635000 1605000
      2410000 Stamp Duty 32700 32100
      48200 Registration Charges 16350 16050
      24100 Legal Charges 3000 3000
      3000 GRAND TOTAL 1687050 1656150 2534250 2485300

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
        Just read somewhere that they are adding load factor over 30%. In that case the 2350 quoted rate turns out to be 3000 which is almost comparable to the rate at which booking opened. Wonder was there any loading factor during launch ?
        I would be highly surprised if there would have been no loading factor at launch.
        VK

Comment

Still the rate seems to be high. A place far away from main city, which will take its own sweet time to become a mini city (which again depend upon in which direction the winds of economy will blow), made by builder partnership which has not yet delivered a single project, the only rental income it will fetch is by some hardy bachelors working in Hinjewadi, even after becoming a mini city will be in clutches of ppl like AB (like the area of Sinhagad road under scorpio guys). Have many negetives than positives. So valuation has to be further low. What ppl hv to say.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
            Still the rate seems to be high. A place far away from main city, which will take its own sweet time to become a mini city (which again depend upon in which direction the winds of economy will blow), made by builder partnership which has not yet delivered a single project, the only rental income it will fetch is by some hardy bachelors working in Hinjewadi, even after becoming a mini city will be in clutches of ppl like AB (like the area of Sinhagad road under scorpio guys). Have many negetives than positives. So valuation has to be further low. What ppl hv to say.
            Correct. I spend here 8 hours daily ...Personally, I won' live in such a place where scorpios are present.Don't know how Paranjape and AB see "vision" in this place.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
              Correct. I spend here 8 hours daily ...Personally, I won' live in such a place where scorpios are present.Don't know how Paranjape and AB see "vision" in this place.
              Paranjapes and ABs are more interested in hard-selling their project to make profits. I don't think they really care about what becomes of Hinjewadi after they make tons of money.

So their job is to sell dreams and make money ...

Buyers need to analyse for themselves how much of these dreams will ever become true. Like 'Sukh by Chance' it is 'Returns by Chance' ....

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                "Vision" to them means the vision to fool buyers & make money. They are least bothered once they sell the project. Look at Magnolia. The road, water situation remains pathetic. Where is that 60-80 ft road? So, it's the buyers who need to have vision & not see through builders' glasses.

Btw, the sales of Scorpio are down by over 50% YoY indicating reduction in land deals & pricing for the same.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I understand the negative points about this project mentioned by the some of the members. Considering the choices available does anyone think that this is a good project at this price? Can someone suggest other better options for this similar price and amenities? Even nanded city is costly where we are not sure if any commericial development will happen. Hinjewadi has good company base and I think combination of Commercial + residential area always work best as long as you do not have chemical companies and noise pollution. I heard that Megapolis has completely scrapped their commercial buildings (Phase 2) due to low demand and came up with affordable 1BHK 2BHK project. Still it is close to the already established companies. What will happen to Nanded City, Aminora park, Lavasa city that are banking on from scratch development of commericial base? If they cannot develop that, they will become ghost towns.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Add to it the fact that Avinash Bhosle is one of the promoter (ABIL) here which means you will be tense till you get possession seeing their track record. Man, if Blueridge is facing probs, this megapolis is nothing in front of it in terms of bookings.

This Avinash Bhosale guy (or rather His Highness Shri Avinash Bhosale) has an ongoing project at the rear end of University - called Park Royal or something like that (there are billboards with titles like By Appointment of the Majesty, etc.). Does anyone know what this project about? I head that the cost of flats are in the range of 1 crore to 2 crores (8K per sq. ft.). The area is near Defence land ..

Comment

No pre-launch offers

Kunjir,

I would rather stay out from pre-launch offers irrespective of the price. Coming to the list of the projects mentioned by you;

Lavasa:- Status unknown. Many deals are still in MoUs on paper & nothing materialised on ground. Environment issues & several PILs are filed against Lavasa & HCC.

Nanded City:- Nothing much to speak about. Nearby areas won't permit buyers to buy at this rate especially when better locations on Sinhagad road are available at same rate. No ready market for easy absorption of the flats. Farmer issues pending.

Amanora:- Will have to focus on pricing else people will opt for magarpatta annexes over Amanora. Other drawback is that Amanora has variable maintenance running almost over 35k/year for normal 2BR, 2.5,3 & 4BR will have more maintenance than this which will only increase with time. Man, why pay so high maintenace when all amenities are not yet ready? All in all, even if everything goes smoothly for Amanora, it will require atleast 15-20 years to complete. As of now, large no. of flats are available at Magarpatta from builder + good offers from resellers/investors flats putting more pressure on Amanora.

Anyways, buy where infra is in place & not what is shown by the builder on brochure & DP plans.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X