Guys,

Just saw this blog entry from Ravi about the pre-launch offer from Megapolis Hinjewadi. They are offering 1BHK 16.87l and 2BHK 25.34L.

Has anyone booked yet? any detailed info? what are your views on this offer?

here is the link
http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/megapolis-hinjewadi-phase-3-pune-are.html

thanks,
Ziblu
Read more
140 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prajju
    They did encash my cheque.....Also do you know which all projects are scrapped?

One of it is Ekta Worldsville.
    CommentQuote
  • Kul

what happened to Kumar's ( now its KUL :D) upcoming township in Hinjewadi ... Does it also got scrapped ?
    CommentQuote
  • Megapolis is in middle of nowhere. I got lost getting there and getting back from there.
    Site looks scenic today but in few years it will be concrete jungle.
    Work at snail pace. Heard roumers of it being scrapped. Do not know the fact.
    IMO stick to smaller projects like 100-200 apt complex in more civilized place.
    Smaller complexes are generally more cohesive as society from what I hear.

Ekta was deserted and abandoned.
    CommentQuote
  • cmon!

Guys please dont spread rumors. I have been observing Megapolis since past 1 year and in the past 6 months, the work has been moving at a very fast pace in the 20+ storey building. Also digging and foundation work is going on very well at Smarthomes. The approach and exit roads are very wide concrete roads and have pretty lamp posts already.

The lease issue could be a problem though. But lot of people have booked propoerty already, Smart Homes has been a huge success. I have personally seen the booking sheet for smart homes and verified a few entries myself. Its a good economical project. Getting a 2 BHK at 25L in todays date is a rarity.

My friend had very recently booked a property there in smart homes.
    CommentQuote
  • dont buy home at megapolice a,its is on 99 years lease property.
    they are making fool,its farmers land.

And how anyone can leave there?

if you wnt to buy then assume u r taking flat on rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pksden
    as per one of my friends working in real estate industry in pune, ...

the MIDC land ownership and lease to several builders has been challenged in the court thru PILs etc.. and all the schemes in this area on MIDC land are in Legal trouble.. actually some schemes have been already scraped..

there are 80% chances of legal issues to be upheld and these schemes to be in legal trouble.. u can be sure not to get procession (if any) in time .. actually my friend said that they are now taking the bookings by check and not en cashing check till legal issue is resolves..

Pksden, found your the same comments as above in some other posts as well.
    It so appears that for the welfare and greater good of common Pune junta,you are crusading against buying property in Hinjewadi-MIDC.Thank you for this initiative!
    It would be great you provide factual details of the issues/PILs which you have said and which are the Projects you are hinting at.
    If Mpolis , could be provide exactly what are your reservations factually.
    Ekta was , as real pointed out, scrapped last year.

Why I say so is because recently some other Projects have been launched in Hinjewadi (2 other I guess-Signor/Sarthi apart from existing BR) and
    your commnets may/may not have ulterior motives.

Per se MIDC, I guess Mumbai suburbs around Vashi-Panvel have a lot of residential apartments/ societies belonging to MIDC.
    Whats your take on this aspect?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trojon
    Pksden, found your the same comments as above in some other posts as well.
    It so appears that for the welfare and greater good of common Pune junta,you are crusading against buying property in Hinjewadi-MIDC.Thank you for this initiative!
    It would be great you provide factual details of the issues/PILs which you have said and which are the Projects you are hinting at.

Good observation!

99 year lease is not a hidden fact with Megapolis - the builder himself will tell you that if you ask them. Had there been something fishy, then they would not have disclosed that.
    CommentQuote
  • Megapolis

I have also booked a flat recently in the smart homes at Megapolis
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megapolis

Congratulations!! With your choice of user name, people will think you are builder's representative on this forum.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Good observation!

99 year lease is not a hidden fact with Megapolis - the builder himself will tell you that if you ask them. Had there been something fishy, then they would not have disclosed that.

Isn't the same thing in Magarpatta ? Well these many years, I thought it is
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinstar3
    dont buy home at megapolice a,its is on 99 years lease property.

if you wnt to buy then assume u r taking flat on rent.

To my knowledge all IT/BT companies in MIDC Henjewadi also have land on 99 years lease. This lease can be extended. Not sure how much money is requred for renewal.
    CommentQuote
  • I think magarpatta are not on lease.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megapolis

your take on the project please???
    CommentQuote
  • possession date Jun 11 is it realistic?

Guys do you think the possession date jun 111 is realistic? I dont think they can build in just one year. What is your opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajajani3333
    Guys do you think the possession date jun 111 is realistic? I dont think they can build in just one year. What is your opinion?

Possession date for Smart Home is already revised to Dec-11. The reason they have given is - earlier they planned two phases first with possession date of Jun-11 and later for Dec-11. But nearly all flats are booked, so there is no point in making two phases. Now everything is in same phase with revised possession date of Dec-11.

Not sure how true is the reason. But the construction is going on with good pace. It looks like they have completed the foundation of few buildings. It normally takes 6 months after external and internal walls are completed, so Dec-11 also looks tight target.

There is minor upward change in the rate that was offered at the time of launch. Floor rise based pricing is introduced.

In the premium scheme, all slabs of Tower B are completed. So there is good chance that Tower B possession will be ready by Dec-10. Still the question is - Can you get morning newspaper and milk in this place by Dec-10? This is bare minimum requirement to stay.
    CommentQuote