Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

Last updated: November 27 2013
142 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    it will be just like making one time advance rental payment to the builder.
    Did you forget the Rs. 2500 per flat per month maintenance?

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

      Originally posted by Trojon View Post
      Is this the so called "Premium apartment" that you booked?
      2850psf!! I last heard 3250psf. Have Pegasus reduced the rates?

      When is the possession and whats the total cost of possession?
      These are the so called 'premium apartments. Smart homes only have 1 and 2 bhk apartments. They quoted me 3300 on email but when i visited the place they said they were giving a discount of 450.

      Possession for the building i booked is promised for July 2011 and the total cost for 1500 sqft apartment is 47.5 lacs.

      Originally posted by monds View Post
      Man, buses go every where...was that one of the buying factor...any ways, when is the possession?
      2850 for that location is way too high...either you are a real bakara or MP's marketing person
      what so ever, enjoy your life
      I have seen projects which quote higher prices but have no roads and no bus service there.

      The way I see it, we can either crib about builders charging very high prices and wait for another 10 years for prices to come down (which i dont see happening), or jump in and buy something. It is everyone's personal choice as to when to buy and when to wait. As for being a bakara is concerened, I make my own decisions so no marketing person can convince me of anything. I had my own reasons so that is why I went in.

      Getting a 3bhk flat of 1500 sqft for 47.5 lacs didnt seem a bad deal in the current situation.

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

        Originally posted by instinct View Post
        These are the so called 'premium apartments. Smart homes only have 1 and 2 bhk apartments. They quoted me 3300 on email but when i visited the place they said they were giving a discount of 450.

        Possession for the building i booked is promised for July 2011 and the total cost for 1500 sqft apartment is 47.5 lacs.
        Congrats on your purchase man. Btw, if this is the price, it will put immense pressure on BR as the rate offered by MPolis is less than BR that too without group bookings. Now what will BR do? 2200/sq ft for group bookings?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

          Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Congrats on your purchase man. Btw, if this is the price, it will put immense pressure on BR as the rate offered by MPolis is less than BR that too without group bookings. Now what will BR do? 2200/sq ft for group bookings?
          The difference I guess is that BR will finally do a Conveyance deed. So after 30-40 years building will require a rebuild people will still own the land. However for Megapolis people, the society people do not have ownership of the land. It can be reclaimed by MIDC. I have seen few cases in smaller cities where some building are in very prime areas but owners cannot choose to demolish and rebuild since Munucipalty plan to reaquire the place if the building goes away. So owners are stuck up to keep on repairing same buildings and stay (thanks to some good construction in old days).

          I am assuming that BR is like other normal societies (as Paranjpe's usually do such projects) . instinct ! can you confirm ? The black sheeps are Magarpatta, Megapolis , Amanora (and probably Nanded city) where land is held by the owners and they have intesrest in the conveyance deed.

          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

            Guys;

            Am interested in this project..does anyone have the ph number of the guy i can contact for megapolis?

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

              So you recovered after burning ur fingers in Wagholi ?

              Originally posted by realestate diva View Post
              Guys;

              Am interested in this project..does anyone have the ph number of the guy i can contact for megapolis?

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

                Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                The difference I guess is that BR will finally do a Conveyance deed. So after 30-40 years building will require a rebuild people will still own the land. However for Megapolis people, the society people do not have ownership of the land. It can be reclaimed by MIDC. I have seen few cases in smaller cities where some building are in very prime areas but owners cannot choose to demolish and rebuild since Munucipalty plan to reaquire the place if the building goes away. So owners are stuck up to keep on repairing same buildings and stay (thanks to some good construction in old days).

                I am assuming that BR is like other normal societies (as Paranjpe's usually do such projects) . instinct ! can you confirm ? The black sheeps are Magarpatta, Megapolis , Amanora (and probably Nanded city) where land is held by the owners and they have intesrest in the conveyance deed.
                I will confirm and get back in a few days.

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

                  Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                  I am assuming that BR is like other normal societies (as Paranjpe's usually do such projects) . instinct ! can you confirm ? The black sheeps are Magarpatta, Megapolis , Amanora (and probably Nanded city) where land is held by the owners and they have intesrest in the conveyance deed.
                  Land is owned by MIDC and after lease period (99yrs), it would have to be renewed if it develops into a township of the size and ambition lallu J has set it out to be.
                  Thats because MIDC can't displace such a large township I guess.
                  Looks impractical there will be any other way out.
                  Unless the project is a disaster and has no occupancy.
                  "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
                  I am simply not there."

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

                    Originally posted by instinct View Post
                    I will confirm and get back in a few days.
                    Any new update on the status of the project?

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : Megapolis Hinjewadi ph-3 - 1BHK 16.87 and 2BHK 25.35 ?????

                      land issues

                      as per one of my friends working in real estate industry in pune, ...

                      the MIDC land ownership and lease to several builders has been challenged in the court thru PILs etc.. and all the schemes in this area on MIDC land are in Legal trouble.. actually some schemes have been already scraped..

                      there are 80% chances of legal issues to be upheld and these schemes to be in legal trouble.. u can be sure not to get procession (if any) in time .. actually my friend said that they are now taking the bookings by check and not en cashing check till legal issue is resolves..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X