hi everybuddy,
is there anyone who has bought properties at lavassa or has been there?
what is its currents status? what are your views about buyin a house over here?
thnx
Read more
Reply
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good article

    Came across this link googling "sharad pawar's wealth".

    It has details for Pawar's land corruptions, sugar corruptions etc. Posted in 2008, it clearly mentions that his corruptions will lead to higher sugar prices and we have seen it last financial year.
    BTW, it mentions the Lavassa farmers were paid 1K to 10K per acre for their land which costs 1Cr per acre now.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/6237552/The-Wealth-of-Sharad-Pawar

    A must read for fans and anti-fans of Shree sharadraojisaheb pawar.
    CommentQuote
  • Are rates at Lavassa less than Pune?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Came across this link googling "sharad pawar's wealth".

    It has details for Pawar's land corruptions, sugar corruptions etc. Posted in 2008, it clearly mentions that his corruptions will lead to higher sugar prices and we have seen it last financial year.
    BTW, it mentions the Lavassa farmers were paid 1K to 10K per acre for their land which costs 1Cr per acre now.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/6237552/The-Wealth-of-Sharad-Pawar

    A must read for fans and anti-fans of Shree sharadraojisaheb pawar.

    Thanks for this link Aditi:). Nice compilation of all evil deeds of Pawar & Co. 200 farmers gone missing, know what happened to them? Thanks for scorpio chaps of Pawar & Co.
    CommentQuote
  • Farmers are being cheated

    One more article on how Pawar & co. cheated Lavasa farmers and building it illegally.

    http://www.tehelka.com/story_main43.asp?filename=Bu130210city_without.asp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    One more article on how Pawar & co. cheated Lavasa farmers and building it illegally.

    http://www.tehelka.com/story_main43.asp?filename=Bu130210city_without.asp


    He is honorable minister of India, it is a conspiracy to defame an elderly statesman who has played key role in agricultural welfare of India.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

    I would like to make a humble appeal to not invest in any projects where policitician's have stake. For e.g. Amanora and Lavasa.

    The money which we invest with these guys is finally their power. This power is ultimately weilded on us.

    Its the builder, politician, land mafia's nexus which has bought the property prices at these levels.

    Its the politician's which pass the law bills in the parliament. Naturally, when they have the power to pass a law, they will ensure that its beneficial to them and their kins.

    I don't want to turn this into a political discussion, but pls consider my appeal.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid NCP funded RE projects

    Agree with Harshal. Once you boycott their projects, their major source of funding for elections will dry up (IPL money is limited:p) & hence coming back to power again & again won't be possible.

    It would be really in the interest of the Country than anything else not to buy in projects run by NCP like Lavasa, Magarpatta City, Nanded City, Amanora. Not only they loot farmers but the nation as well.

    Somewhere I had already said that I won't buy in any of these projects, nor would I be buying in a project whose builder is pet of NCP like Nandgude Patil (sulochana city), Wadhwani etc.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Agree with Harshal. Once you boycott their projects, their major source of funding for elections will dry up (IPL money is limited:p) & hence coming back to power again & again won't be possible.

    It would be really in the interest of the Country than anything else not to buy in projects run by NCP like Lavasa, Magarpatta City, Nanded City, Amanora. Not only they loot farmers but the nation as well.

    Somewhere I had already said that I won't buy in any of these projects, nor would I be buying in a project whose builder is pet of NCP like Nandgude Patil (sulochana city), Wadhwani etc.:)


    Real - Please tell me where you will be buying and I will follow you blindly :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Madhurg
    Real - Please tell me where you will be buying and I will follow you blindly :D


    But REAL is not buying anywhere in Pune....:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    But REAL is not buying anywhere in Pune....:(


    Really? Then where?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Really? Then where?


    I am also curious to know...rather I wonder will he ever buy in Pune :D He's single and ready to mingle
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Madhurg
    Real - Please tell me where you will be buying and I will follow you blindly

    That's really nice of you!!;)
    Originally Posted by puser
    Really? Then where?

    Originally Posted by harishkulks
    I am also curious to know...rather I wonder will he ever buy in Pune :D He's single and ready to mingle

    "single and ready to mingle"- Man, sometimes this too gives you sleepless nights:D:(.
    I will be buying in Pune (some major industrial units are located around the city hence will have to stay here. This city has taught me a lot, hence have social obligations towards this city as well therefore can't let it go), where I will be buying, that time will only tell as my priorities are far different, the biggest being Vastu + infra (seen many projects where Vastu goes for a toss). Let's see, will keep you all updated & inform you if some good deals are available as well so that you all can benefit:).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    That's really nice of you!!;)


    "single and ready to mingle"- Man, sometimes this too gives you sleepless nights.
    I will be buying in Pune (some major industrial units are located around the city hence will have to stay here. This city has taught me a lot, hence have social obligations towards this city as well therefore can't let it go), where I will be buying, that time will only tell as my priorities are far different, the biggest being Vastu + infra (seen many projects where Vastu goes for a toss). Let's see, will keep you all updated & inform you if some good deals are available as well so that you all can benefit:).


    thanks Real.. appreciate your supportive information...

    maybe many people might be wishing that you dont get a flat quickly .. that way you can keep hunting and hence providing precious first hand information on this forum... :):)

    Hope you get the dream house you are looking for... but please dont stop posting here... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    thanks Real.. appreciate your supportive information...

    maybe many people might be wishing that you dont get a flat quickly .. that way you can keep hunting and hence providing precious first hand information on this forum... :):)

    Hope you get the dream house you are looking for... but please dont stop posting here... :)

    I will be here, even after purchase of the house & I can assure you about that. I even try to find the details of those projects where I wouldn't buy so that even if someone has interest in it, I can provide some info.

    This (IREF forum) is a very powerful tool to share info, protecting buyers interest:) & I am really grateful to those who had invited me here.
    CommentQuote
  • property in lavasa

    Hi,

    has any1 bought a property in this project of Lavasa?
    or does any 1 know a person whoz bought property in this project. Please pm me. Its urgent

    Thanks
    Manoj
    CommentQuote