Collapse

Lavassa

Last updated: May 8 2010
57 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lavassa

It means "I-Already-Cheated-The-Land-Owners-Now-I-Am-Going-To-Use-Your-TaxMoney-To-Cheat-You".

Originally posted by puser View Post
    Whats meaning of Lavasa

Comment

good article

Came across this link googling "sharad pawar's wealth".

It has details for Pawar's land corruptions, sugar corruptions etc. Posted in 2008, it clearly mentions that his corruptions will lead to higher sugar prices and we have seen it last financial year.
      BTW, it mentions the Lavassa farmers were paid 1K to 10K per acre for their land which costs 1Cr per acre now.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6237552/Th...f-Sharad-Pawar

A must read for fans and anti-fans of Shree sharadraojisaheb pawar.

Comment

Are rates at Lavassa less than Pune?

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
          Came across this link googling "sharad pawar's wealth".

It has details for Pawar's land corruptions, sugar corruptions etc. Posted in 2008, it clearly mentions that his corruptions will lead to higher sugar prices and we have seen it last financial year.
          BTW, it mentions the Lavassa farmers were paid 1K to 10K per acre for their land which costs 1Cr per acre now.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6237552/Th...f-Sharad-Pawar

A must read for fans and anti-fans of Shree sharadraojisaheb pawar.
          Thanks for this link Aditi. Nice compilation of all evil deeds of Pawar & Co. 200 farmers gone missing, know what happened to them? Thanks for scorpio chaps of Pawar & Co.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Farmers are being cheated

One more article on how Pawar & co. cheated Lavasa farmers and building it illegally.

http://www.tehelka.com/story_main43....ty_without.asp

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
              One more article on how Pawar & co. cheated Lavasa farmers and building it illegally.

http://www.tehelka.com/story_main43....ty_without.asp
              He is honorable minister of India, it is a conspiracy to defame an elderly statesman who has played key role in agricultural welfare of India.

Comment

Friends,

I would like to make a humble appeal to not invest in any projects where policitician's have stake. For e.g. Amanora and Lavasa.

The money which we invest with these guys is finally their power. This power is ultimately weilded on us.

Its the builder, politician, land mafia's nexus which has bought the property prices at these levels.

Its the politician's which pass the law bills in the parliament. Naturally, when they have the power to pass a law, they will ensure that its beneficial to them and their kins.

I don't want to turn this into a political discussion, but pls consider my appeal.

Comment

Avoid NCP funded RE projects

Agree with Harshal. Once you boycott their projects, their major source of funding for elections will dry up (IPL money is limited:p) & hence coming back to power again & again won't be possible.

It would be really in the interest of the Country than anything else not to buy in projects run by NCP like Lavasa, Magarpatta City, Nanded City, Amanora. Not only they loot farmers but the nation as well.

Somewhere I had already said that I won't buy in any of these projects, nor would I be buying in a project whose builder is pet of NCP like Nandgude Patil (sulochana city), Wadhwani etc.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Agree with Harshal. Once you boycott their projects, their major source of funding for elections will dry up (IPL money is limited:p) & hence coming back to power again & again won't be possible.

It would be really in the interest of the Country than anything else not to buy in projects run by NCP like Lavasa, Magarpatta City, Nanded City, Amanora. Not only they loot farmers but the nation as well.

Somewhere I had already said that I won't buy in any of these projects, nor would I be buying in a project whose builder is pet of NCP like Nandgude Patil (sulochana city), Wadhwani etc.
                    Real - Please tell me where you will be buying and I will follow you blindly

Comment

Originally posted by Madhurg View Post
                      Real - Please tell me where you will be buying and I will follow you blindly
                      But REAL is not buying anywhere in Pune....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X