Sort by :
Filter by :
- Sad, but true. :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, buddy this is the normal trend., even maintenanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nimish1981My builder says that the total flat cost consists of flat rate + parking + club house charge + society formation charges + maintenance advance + MSEB. Is it the normal trend?
It is a way to make simple things very complex so that rates can be manupulated with and Buyers can be fooled.
- Society charges
What are the society formation charges?
and why to give it to the builder?
Pls help make it clear.
- Charges for official and err... fees that are paid to registrar of co op societies. It is paid to builder as they form society. MSEB is for deposit and connections. Now Megapolis has come with innovative costing- they have kept basic per sq ft rate plus there is infrastructure developement cost of some 1.5 lac (dont recall correct figure).
After some days we will have some thing called city development fund claimed by builders and they will call it as a PBAP Norm!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Cost of flat
If you buy from crook builder (I mean most crooked amongst crooks), you need to add the cost of tabs like Saridon,crocin etc.:DCommentQuote0Flag
- It consists of an amount that the builder wants to literally extort from you based on your profession and how much you earn...CommentQuote0Flag