Hi Guys,

I need some info on Sonigara kesar. What are the negotiable rates at present (anybody who did a booking recently?) and how's the quality of the project?
Please provide your valuable comments

Thanks
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by neeraj_bitm
    Hi Guys,

I need some info on Sonigara kesar. What are the negotiable rates at present (anybody who did a booking recently?) and how's the quality of the project?

Thanks

I booked a 2 BHK 2600/- in Sept. What rates have they quoted to you?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishi,

On papers it's 2800 psf and negotiated to 2700 psf.
    Just let me know if any further negotiation is possible.
    Also, please provide your observations regarding the project. What was the rate in the cost sheet when you booked (I am hoping 2600 was the price negotiated by you)?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Hi Rishi,

On papers it's 2800 psf and negotiated to 2700 psf.
    Just let me know if any further negotiation is possible.
    Also, please provide your observations regarding the project. What was the rate in the cost sheet when you booked (I am hoping 2600 was the price negotiated by you)?

Thanks

Neeraj,

On paper was 2700 and that was hiked barely 10 days before I went in for final negotiations (I held a 2600 paper too). Anyway, am not much into hardcore negotiations but went beyond my way to get it back to 2600 :) Plus the initial 6 yr maintenance was negotiated to 75/- instead of 100/- psf.

Overall project perspective, I liked the layout (spacious drawing/dining was a criteria and very few projects fulfilled that). Phase 1 is nice to look at (from outside, at least). Rate was reasonable ... the deal was not a steal but certainly not expensive too. I know people had booked earlier at 2350 too but then aahh, what the heck. They took a bigger risk of longer wait period and bought at bottom of market.

Overall, having looked at projects from Wanowrie, Baner, Balewadi ... this made most sense. This is not an investment for me, btw.

Regards
    Rishi
    CommentQuote
  • Same here Rishi,

It's not an investment for me as well. I am also not a good negotiator so was not able to bring them down further from 2700. I booked a 3BHK this Saturday. I also liked the space and plan layout.

Rate wise I also liked the Platinum Pride (2550 psf) but then toilets were really small. If someone does not care for the toilet size then this is a reasonable project next to Silver Skyscapes.

Also, I heard that stamp duty is proposed to be increased by 3% from 1st of january. Not sure if this is true or they just told me this to initiate an immediate booking.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Just for info this project is in Kaspate vasti near Wakad (as mentined in other thread). There is at least one more thread on this topic.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Compuwalah,

Is there anything fishy about Kaspete vasti or you just mentioned this as a piece of information to help others locate the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Neeraj,

Which Platinum Pride are you talking about 2550 psf. I know Pride Platinum in Baner and they are quoting 3300 psf.
    CommentQuote
    Same here Rishi,

It's not an investment for me as well. I am also not a good negotiator so was not able to bring them down further from 2700. I booked a 3BHK this Saturday. I also liked the space and plan layout.

Rate wise I also liked the Platinum Pride (2550 psf) but then toilets were really small. If someone does not care for the toilet size then this is a reasonable project next to Silver Skyscapes.

Also, I heard that stamp duty is proposed to be increased by 3% from 1st of january. Not sure if this is true or they just told me this to initiate an immediate booking.

Thanks

Neeraj,

Congratulations on your proposed new home :) And there is nothing fishy about Kaspate Vasti ... though not a very cosmo sounding name :D
    CommentQuote
  • Oh. Never though of that angle while posting :p . Nothing wrong with Kaspate vasti (I heard the name for first time).
    Many time reading a thread , people like me who do not have Project name and its vital stats by heart just keep on wondering where on earth the project lies :D . My post was intended to help such people (and I intend to carry this exercise for other such threads) . I would even propose that whoever starts a thread about a project, should also mention the location and if possible wikimapia link.

Hope this project is ]http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.6155827&lon=73.7641811&z=17&l=0&m=b . Pls correct otherwise. . Pls correct otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riddick
    Hi Neeraj,

Which Platinum Pride are you talking about 2550 psf. I know Pride Platinum in Baner and they are quoting 3300 psf.

Hi Riddick,

This Platinum pride is in Wakad. 3 - 4 projects are going on next to each other somewhere on the opposite side of costa rica in wakad. It's one of them.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Guys,

Thanks

Is this a ready possesssion? Do check for this builders reputation :D if any ? He has delayed the possessions of his project in dange chowk couple of years back during boom time..
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the sonigara kesar phase 2. I liked the plan. Quoted rates are 2900.
    Has anyone recently booked there. if so pls share the rate or any sweet/sour experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshkumawat
    I have visited the sonigara kesar phase 2. I liked the plan. Quoted rates are 2900.
    Has anyone recently booked there. if so pls share the rate or any sweet/sour experience.

The quality of service once u purchase the flat is horrible!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SearchforRe,

Can u pls write more about Sonigara's quality of service?
    Is it related to what they promise but dont deliver.
    OR
    they provide what is told but work like a public sector org?
    CommentQuote
  • I caned...

I was thinking of booking here and came to conclusion not to do so ....
    Avoid this...this guy misquoted several things and when asked deeper several flaws revealed. Good i canceled...
    CommentQuote