Last updated: April 5 2010
45 | Posts
6076 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on Sonigara Kesar

Hi Guys,

I need some info on Sonigara kesar. What are the negotiable rates at present (anybody who did a booking recently?) and how's the quality of the project?
    Please provide your valuable comments

Thanks

Re : Need info on Sonigara Kesar

Originally posted by neeraj_bitm View Post
    Hi Guys,

I need some info on Sonigara kesar. What are the negotiable rates at present (anybody who did a booking recently?) and how's the quality of the project?
    Please provide your valuable comments

Thanks
    I booked a 2 BHK 2600/- in Sept. What rates have they quoted to you?

Comment

Hi Rishi,

On papers it's 2800 psf and negotiated to 2700 psf.
      Just let me know if any further negotiation is possible.
      Also, please provide your observations regarding the project. What was the rate in the cost sheet when you booked (I am hoping 2600 was the price negotiated by you)?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Rishi,

On papers it's 2800 psf and negotiated to 2700 psf.
        Just let me know if any further negotiation is possible.
        Also, please provide your observations regarding the project. What was the rate in the cost sheet when you booked (I am hoping 2600 was the price negotiated by you)?

Thanks
        Neeraj,

On paper was 2700 and that was hiked barely 10 days before I went in for final negotiations (I held a 2600 paper too). Anyway, am not much into hardcore negotiations but went beyond my way to get it back to 2600 Plus the initial 6 yr maintenance was negotiated to 75/- instead of 100/- psf.

Overall project perspective, I liked the layout (spacious drawing/dining was a criteria and very few projects fulfilled that). Phase 1 is nice to look at (from outside, at least). Rate was reasonable ... the deal was not a steal but certainly not expensive too. I know people had booked earlier at 2350 too but then aahh, what the heck. They took a bigger risk of longer wait period and bought at bottom of market.

Overall, having looked at projects from Wanowrie, Baner, Balewadi ... this made most sense. This is not an investment for me, btw.

Regards
        Rishi

Comment

Same here Rishi,

It's not an investment for me as well. I am also not a good negotiator so was not able to bring them down further from 2700. I booked a 3BHK this Saturday. I also liked the space and plan layout.

Rate wise I also liked the Platinum Pride (2550 psf) but then toilets were really small. If someone does not care for the toilet size then this is a reasonable project next to Silver Skyscapes.

Also, I heard that stamp duty is proposed to be increased by 3% from 1st of january. Not sure if this is true or they just told me this to initiate an immediate booking.

Thanks

Comment

Just for info this project is in Kaspate vasti near Wakad (as mentined in other thread). There is at least one more thread on this topic.

Comment

Hi Compuwalah,

Is there anything fishy about Kaspete vasti or you just mentioned this as a piece of information to help others locate the project?

Comment

Hi Neeraj,

Which Platinum Pride are you talking about 2550 psf. I know Pride Platinum in Baner and they are quoting 3300 psf.

Comment

Same here Rishi,

It's not an investment for me as well. I am also not a good negotiator so was not able to bring them down further from 2700. I booked a 3BHK this Saturday. I also liked the space and plan layout.

Rate wise I also liked the Platinum Pride (2550 psf) but then toilets were really small. If someone does not care for the toilet size then this is a reasonable project next to Silver Skyscapes.

Also, I heard that stamp duty is proposed to be increased by 3% from 1st of january. Not sure if this is true or they just told me this to initiate an immediate booking.

Thanks
                  Neeraj,

Congratulations on your proposed new home And there is nothing fishy about Kaspate Vasti ... though not a very cosmo sounding name

Comment

Oh. Never though of that angle while posting :p . Nothing wrong with Kaspate vasti (I heard the name for first time).
                    Many time reading a thread , people like me who do not have Project name and its vital stats by heart just keep on wondering where on earth the project lies . My post was intended to help such people (and I intend to carry this exercise for other such threads) . I would even propose that whoever starts a thread about a project, should also mention the location and if possible wikimapia link.

Hope this project is ]http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=18.6155827&lon=73.7641811&z=17&l=0&m=b[/URL] . Pls correct otherwise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X