Hi,

I have read lots of posts in this forum and feel that people here have lot of ideas and intelligence in terms of RE in pune. I am new to Pune and work at IT park (in Bopodi, near Aundh road). I am looking to buy a 3BHK flat for the purpose of living there as Pune is really one of the good cities to live in.
I am a bit confused as which area to look for. I was thinking of an area which can be midway between my current job location and Hinjewadi IT park as I am in IT and can move to some company in Hinjewadi in near future.
Kindly advise guys as which area and which project I can look upon. My budget is 35 to 40 lakhs all inclusive.

Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pimple Saudaagar or Wakad will be good for you.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Pimple Saudagar seems to be a bit costly. I went there but all the projects have rate of 3000 psf to 3200 psf. It's crossing my Budget.

What's the rate in Wakad? Can anybody please recommend some projects in Wakad which are being run by some OK builder (I know none of the builders are good :)) which could suit my budget?

Thanks,
    Neeraj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi frnds,

If anybody else is also looking for wakad area, please let me know. In case there is a good project, we can try for a group deal.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Neeraj,

I am interested for Wakad location. I am looking for a 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • My requirement is also same,
    I am looking for 2.5/3BHK with total size of 1500 with few amenities. My budget is around 35L.
    Let's share the project details which meets our requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • agreed. Lets share project/price deals in this thread for this kind of requirement. I also have same requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure guys,

I went there yesterday. Saw some 3 - 4 projects. The one which I liked a bit was 'Sonigera Kesar'. Current rate 2800 psf. No idea if they will come below 2700. Anybody else have any updates?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please do let me know

Hi Neeraj and others

I am also looking for flat with same specification =>1500 Sft

did you guys find any good deal yet

please do let me know

Thanks
    satish
    CommentQuote