X
Collapse

Umang Homes - Wagholi (lush county)

Last updated: July 4 2012
37 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Umang Homes - Wagholi (lush county)

I Dont think this project will start soon.It may start in June as per kolte patil persons(????). Now the situation is like we dont have trust on them. If they say June ...That means we have to consider two months more than that....& it may continue....for .....years...I m really disappointed by Kolte Patil Group & THEIR LOGO " VISHWASACHE PRATIK"

It seems they dont have capability to do township project. Its joint venture & creating lots of complications between these project partners. But it suffers customers like us who are planning for first home & not an investment!!!

Comment

so why to continue ?
      When its not even started, why to book ? And if booked, why not cancel and move ahead. Just ditch this under constructions projects.
      Buy ready possession if you really need to buy and can afford.

Originally posted by Gita katare View Post
      I Dont think this project will start soon.It may start in June as per kolte patil persons(????). Now the situation is like we dont have trust on them. If they say June ...That means we have to consider two months more than that....& it may continue....for .....years...I m really disappointed by Kolte Patil Group & THEIR LOGO " VISHWASACHE PRATIK"

It seems they dont have capability to do township project. Its joint venture & creating lots of complications between these project partners. But it suffers customers like us who are planning for first home & not an investment!!!

Comment

Kick this project & bang Kolte Patil. Why the heck you don't simply cancel booking & move elsewhere?

Btw, if projects gets delayed severely, it is not good sign according to Vastushastra as well.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Kolte patil township in Kharadi also had a similiar delay in starting project. Recently saw that construction in F plot in Kharadi is in full swing. Maybe it has to do with Competition in form of Forest County, Marvel etc all starting their projects in surrounding area

Comment

Hi,
            Has anyone booked their flat in 2nd phase of Umang Homes?
            I wish to know the rates at which 2BHK is offered.
            I heard that the booking of Building A in Phase 2 is over and they may be opening the booking of additional buildings after Divali...

About Phase one, the construction seems to be going on well...

Comment

Did this project finally completed ?

Comment

I guess First Phase would have completed.
                I had seen it.. I suppose 6 -7 months back. And it was looking quiet complete from outside.

I am not sure whether the 2nd phase ever started. According to them, they were having some trouble with the land.

They had started with Umang Primo and the Ivy State which was going on fine.

Probably someone else can provide the latest updates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X