Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone suggest some "Decent" Real estate agents in Pune east.
I have been looking out for my First Home in the belt from vishrantwadi to kharadi to magarpatta.
But with every tom dick and harry being a real estate agent around kharadi i am scared even to approach any.
So if any one of you who can suggest some Decent agents it would be really helpful.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pari007ster
    Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone suggest some "Decent" Real estate agents in Pune east.
    I have been looking out for my First Home in the belt from vishrantwadi to kharadi to magarpatta.
    But with every tom dick and harry being a real estate agent around kharadi i am scared even to approach any.
    So if any one of you who can suggest some Decent agents it would be really helpful.

No Buying/Selling Solicitations
    IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • With prices reaching roof-tops and as everyone suggesting about ample of re-sale flats in kharadi-vishrantwadi-magarpatta belt. i am really getting inclined towards to look out for a resale one.
    But haven't come across any post over here which talks about "good" real-estate agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Ooops... bumped with moderator
    Just a thought though... Have seen here people discussing here about builders... And about there works... And that helps a lot.
    So why not to even discuss about agents? Atleast the avoidable ones? Won't that help ??
    CommentQuote
  • came across this site recently...please see if this helps
    housing.co.in
    CommentQuote
  • exactly what is your query if possible we can solve here.
    CommentQuote
  • I have recently shifted to pune (around 6 months back)...

With current price hikes in real estates buying directly from builder looks a distant dream...

I read in the threads in this forum that resale flats/ ready-to-move in same buildings, through brokers, come a bit cheap...

But then I am not aware of good brokers....

When I came here... for rentals I had to shell good amount to the broker (as in he duped me to pay 1.5 months rent)...

So to avoid such things I wanted to know if anyone of you could share your experiences.
    Brokers not charging much in commission (as in not more than 1-1.25 %) and also helping throughout the process etc....
    CommentQuote
  • Minimum 1 month, brokerage is taken by the broker. Basically the charges taken by the agents differ by locality wise. I have seen that some agents accept commission from the owner as well. i.e. A 1 month commission is divided between owner & tenant. So I think you can request the agent to divide his commission if possible since both Owner & Tenant get helped by the broker.
    CommentQuote