I have a flat in Pune on loan. The property is located at BT kawade road. I have moved to Hyderabad now. As the real estate prices are very low in Hyderabad as of now, so I am planning to buy flat here. Now there will be 2 loans. I was just thinking to sell my flat of Pune for which I am expecting good returns. With this I can close the existing loan and also can accommodate Hyderabad flat without any loan. Loan free and tension free. Please suggest.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sureshkumarl
    I have a flat in Pune on loan. The property is located at BT kawade road. I have moved to Hyderabad now. As the real estate prices are very low in Hyderabad as of now, so I am planning to buy flat here. Now there will be 2 loans. I was just thinking to sell my flat of Pune for which I am expecting good returns. With this I can close the existing loan and also can accommodate Hyderabad flat without any loan. Loan free and tension free. Please suggest.

It will be financially good since the gains coming of the sale will be invested in H'bad and no loan tension as well . You can enjoy your life !!!
    CommentQuote