Collapse

[Project Feedback] Pinnacle Gulmohar, Pinnacle Group, Bavdhan, pune [Redirect]

Last updated: March 16 2015
31 | Posts
7177 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Project Feedback] Pinnacle Gulmohar, Pinnacle Group, Bavdhan, pune [Redirect]

Hey Guys,
    Heard of Pinnacle gulmohar ?
    http://pinnaclegroup.in/Business/Pin...har/index.aspx

Location : http://wikimapia.org/#lat=18.5194623...17&l=0&m=s&v=9
    Its near to Lalani Quantum

Total 72 flats ( Wing A, B and C each having 6 floors, and 4 flats on each floor )

Builder is quoting 3200 psf ( rates increase by Rs 50 for floors above 3 )
    Possession : Apr 2011

2 bhk ( ~800sqf ) => 28-30 Lakh ( no nosense charges for clubhouse/maintainance )

Please let me know if it makes sense to book flat there. ( builder is saying, 52 flats already sold )

It looks better location than Anant Shilpa ( dajikaka's project )

whats your say ???

Re : [Project Feedback] Pinnacle Gulmohar, Pinnacle Group, Bavdhan, pune [Redirect]

Hello All,
    Please share your valuable thoughts on the above project.

Comment

Re : [Project Feedback] Pinnacle Gulmohar, Pinnacle Group, Bavdhan, pune [Redirect]

Hmmm... I don't know anything about it.

I like their floor plan.

I will try to visit it this weekend...

Comment

The construction is not started yet.
        Builder is taking books now ( 1 Lakh )

Senior members : Any advice on proceeding with the booking ?

The fact I like about this project is that the builder is not adding any extra cost and the typical 2 bhk pricing is around 28-30 Lakh net !!!

Comment

I feel 28 L for 2bhk in bavdhan is good deal

Comment

Make a site visit to Brookside Pinnacle first, look for it's delays & then decide. However, despite the rate, don't go for projects whose construction has not started. Builders have habit of diverting the money elsewhere & you will be again stuck with dead investment.

Pay few lakhs more & buy in a project whose timely completion is assured.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Builder is quoting 3200 psf ( rates increase by Rs 50 for floors above 3 )
              Possession : Apr 2011

Rate is on higher side considering 2011 possesion and location
              any one tried to negotiate with builder?

Comment

Checked the builder's track record looks good ( major projects in heart of pune and prime locations )

Considering this, would it make sense to book at this location ?

Tried to negotiate with builder, but looks like he has many customers.... not ready to go below 3200, especially for floor above 3.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_hero View Post
                  Checked the builder's track record looks good ( major projects in heart of pune and prime locations )

Considering this, would it make sense to book at this location ?

Tried to negotiate with builder, but looks like he has many customers.... not ready to go below 3200, especially for floor above 3.

here comes another promoter

Comment

that was perfect but simple catch Guddu

Comment

Tags: flat
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X