Kolte Patil Margosa project

Last updated: May 10 2014
35 | Posts
8771 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolte Patil Margosa project

Hi One of my friend suggested to look at Kolte Patil project near Corinthian club (How close is it It is scheduled to be completed by mid 2011 and 2850/sft

They are persuading that few projects around that area are going for 3500/sft

Does anyone have an idea on this project and area. Is it a good place for investment given that good schools are nearby.

I also heard that terrace will be charged 100% which is ridiculous. How can i go about it if i choose to book this flat.

They seem to be a reputable builder so going for a pre-construction mayn't be an issue right?

Re : Kolte Patil Margosa project

Reputed builders are not much different from others.

Comment

I have seen the site. It is way beyond Corinthian club and near Mohammadwadi gaon on the Hadapsar road. The location is really really bad and 2850 rate for a project in a Gaothan is not at all justified. You will get better at this rate near Corinthian/Undri area if you look around.

Comment

Thanks for your response. All other projects i looked little close to the club are around 4000/sft

Do you have any project in mind? Is 2700 good price for this area for a bargain?

Comment

4000 for all projects around the club must be a recent thing and for 4000 go and buy at wanavdi or some better place. There is a huge water problem in this area but apparantly people staying here did not have a problem with the recent water crisis as they never had any corporation water before so tankers were the only source of water for them then as well as now. Please look around and you will surely get better than 4000. I think excpet Marvel Isola no one was quoting 4000 or above IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by anikat View Post
            Thanks for your response. All other projects i looked little close to the club are around 4000/sft

Do you have any project in mind? Is 2700 good price for this area for a bargain?
            Can you please name the projects as well
            4000/sft near corenthian club is interesting

Comment

Marvel and Kumar are two projects that come to my mind.
              BTW i booked one in Margosa for 2700 /sft

Comment

Congratulations seems ok...What is the total cost incurred and totat area?

Comment

Originally posted by guddu1 View Post
                  Congratulations seems ok...What is the total cost incurred and totat area?
                  Final price including all charges are coming to 29lacs for 940sft. Delivery is in mid 2011.

Comment

Congrats

CONGRATULATIONS! I visited the site and liked it. The rd connecting margosa to the Oxford road will help bypass mohemadwadi village and will be convenient. Personally I am not comfortable with 2 years waiting period and wld prefer a ready posession, however considering the rate and the bldrs reputation this is a good tradeoff.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X