Hi One of my friend suggested to look at Kolte Patil project near Corinthian club (How close is it :) It is scheduled to be completed by mid 2011 and 2850/sft

They are persuading that few projects around that area are going for 3500/sft

Does anyone have an idea on this project and area. Is it a good place for investment given that good schools are nearby.

I also heard that terrace will be charged 100% which is ridiculous. How can i go about it if i choose to book this flat.

They seem to be a reputable builder so going for a pre-construction mayn't be an issue right?
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any comment on this before I make a decision to buy?
  • Booked 2bhk ready possession from builder for 56.
  • Congrats!! Good choice at a reasonable rate..
  • Thanks mithusainan.
    After 4 months of extensive search in specific locations like dhanori(kashiganga),charoli(pride project..posted construction pics), resale in kharadi, meaningless expensive downtown, nandan euphora vishrantwadi(no good surrounding), keshavkunj in keshav nagar(dubba flats) and never-ever changing approach keshav nagar road, future location (in dreams)..wagholi...visited kesanand and almost every major projects...and finally zeroed to project where I have been visiting very often..where my friend already living and have no complaints. Kolte patil margosa heights..a ready possession 2 bhk...

Thanks to everyone in this forum and the forum owners who started this platform benefitting all consumers like me.
    Forum has really added a value to my time and knowledge of location and search.

All the best to everyone. .!

I will continue reading and adding my inputs to tge forum.
  • @ihatepune,
    I now hope that you will change your user name to ilovpune.
    Congrats on your purchase.