Hi,

How you guys rate this project?
I am looking for 2 BHK ready possession flat, they are quoting 3400 PSF.

Has anyone tried negotiating below 3400 PSF on this one?
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • These are big crooks & better to avoid them.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks realacres,

I have read your posts on this project, in which you have mentioned that this project was highly delayed and some other issues.

But considering that the project is now ready and the flat design and all other amenties looks quite good, can this be considered for buying?
    CommentQuote
  • Park Royale which is opposite Mirchandani Palms is selling at 3150 psqft, though I wont recommend it since it is under construction and has its own share of problems. But the point is that 3400 is too high for that area and especially Mirchandani Palms.
    CommentQuote
  • 3400 for PS :D
    CommentQuote
  • 3400??? I was quoted 2425 about 6 months back in there .Have the rates gone up by 1000 in 6 months???
    CommentQuote
  • Recently I saw some other posts in the forum where PS rates were seen high. No idea why. Anyway I feel P Saudagar rates of 3400 is "mehenga sauda" :D. Given the amenities and location not sure if a projects with normal aminities/facilities should command anything more than 2600 .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_only
    Hi,

How you guys rate this project?
    I am looking for 2 BHK ready possession flat, they are quoting 3400 PSF.

Has anyone tried negotiating below 3400 PSF on this one?

Mirchandani palms, park royale and royal imperio all delayed by2/3 yrs now. There are complaints abt finishing in mirchandani palms. 3400/- is very high try to negotiate below 3000/- Amenities will not be ready by next 1 or 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Recently I saw some other posts in the forum where PS rates were seen high. No idea why. Anyway I feel P Saudagar rates of 3400 is "mehenga sauda" :D. Given the amenities and location not sure if a projects with normal aminities/facilities should command anything more than 2600 .

Mehnga Sauda is an understatement buddy........ avoid at all costs for 3400.. live in Baner.. if you have this budget or even in Bavdhan....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aks,

Good to see you after such a long time.:)
    Btw, what's your take on Royale & Imperio?
    Btw, Park Royale falls not in PS but Wakad, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi aks,

Wrong. Park Royale falls in Rahatni which is between Wakad and Pimple Saudagar. Rahatni includes other projects like Element 5, Sunshine Villas, 5 Gardens, Mirchandani Palms, Suncrest, Rainbow Plaza etc. Off course builders will always call it Wakad or PS because Rahatni is not a marketing buzz word.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirand
    3400??? I was quoted 2425 about 6 months back in there .Have the rates gone up by 1000 in 6 months???

3400 is way too cheap. Should be 7000 per sq. ft. Mirchandani is trying to become a saint.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi aks,

Hey Buddy

Since have shifted into own house am more interested in learning about market trends so do a lot more reading than posting :)

Both projects in PS Rahatni stretch. Both have decent living area but bad roads leading up to the projects.

Will visit these projects over the weekend since a friend was planning to buy in PS and update you guyz on these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • askk said "Since have shitted into own house am more interested in learning about market trends so do a lot more reading than posting "

Why did u do that :D :D and why it has resulted in more reading than posting
    CommentQuote
  • :D :D :D That's funny... :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • 3400 for PS - Crazy

3400/- for PS is absolutely crazy. May be they are just trying to take advantage of the fact that there are some shopping place now and one need not run around for daily needs. They are also claiming that the road in front of the society will be completed in 12 months time as it has been approved by the authorities. But you can't trust PLANS...

Recently, I learnt about a 3 BHK on sale for a cost of 60 Lakhs (package cost). On enquiring more, I found that somebody bought 3 monts back at 3000 psf and now he wants to exit at 3300-3400. Realty has never been a liquid asset (unlike equities) and probably the investor sensed that things are not going to be good in future and wants to get out at the earliest once he/she finds a bigger fool.

Anything beyond 2700/- in PS is a strict no IMHO. Even 2700/- is on the higher side. But considering a ready possession property and if one likes the layout etc., once can think at 2700/-.

My personal experience - I have always found the properties to be expensive by about 10-12 lakhs always. May be it is just me who always tries to look for value for money...
    CommentQuote