Last updated: December 29 2009
5 | Posts
1414 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gera Emerland City

Hi,
    I am planning to buy 3 BHK (1585 SQ ft) in Gera emereland city.
    builder is quoting 3000 psf but i think i can negotaite with him.
    What can be good rate to buy that property or shall i buy or not.
    Its kind of cofusion for me that area is not developed yet , but that teh area which can developed now as from all side pune is already packed.

Please suggest

Re : Gera Emerland City

Originally posted by vaibhav_gharad View Post
    Hi,
    I am planning to buy 3 BHK (1585 SQ ft) in Gera emereland city.
    builder is quoting 3000 psf but i think i can negotaite with him.
    What can be good rate to buy that property or shall i buy or not.
    Its kind of cofusion for me that area is not developed yet , but that teh area which can developed now as from all side pune is already packed.

Please suggest
    What kind of buying is this .... you don't even read the newspaper classifieds.....
    there are ads by broker for 2750 and that you can bring down to 2600 or best to 2500....

sorry for being rude but home buying is not matter of few weeks or days.... even if it takes years that's fine ... for an end user .... lot many factor play there when its pvt job, you are not in Govt. job ? right

Being Investor If really want to perform "Chance pae Dance" Stock market has thousands of such moments.
    Last edited by frugality; December 25 2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

My data on rates is a bit old, but last I checked I was getting a 3BHK for 33lacs.

Gera also has this very weird construction method and you'll find odd things jutting out in places. And if you notice, the ceiling height is always suspect.

I have seen the ceiling height to be compromised by at least a foot or a foot and a half, maybe more. But it looks lower to me by a fair margin. Same's the case in the sky villa project.

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post
        My data on rates is a bit old, but last I checked I was getting a 3BHK for 33lacs.
        Me too read similar figs.

Gera also has this very weird construction method and you'll find odd things jutting out in places. And if you notice, the ceiling height is always suspect.

I have seen the ceiling height to be compromised by at least a foot or a foot and a half, maybe more. But it looks lower to me by a fair margin. Same's the case in the sky villa project.
        Man, Gera's are child centric homes. So, the ceiling height is according to toddlers.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by frugality View Post
          What kind of buying is this .... you don't even read the newspaper classifieds.....
          there are ads by broker for 2750 and that you can bring down to 2600 or best to 2500....

sorry for being rude but home buying is not matter of few weeks or days.... even if it takes years that's fine ... for an end user .... lot many factor play there when its pvt job, you are not in Govt. job ? right

Being Investor If really want to perform "Chance pae Dance" Stock market has thousands of such moments.
          sorry for the typo ... its 2650 not 2750 by the broker ad.

Comment

Thanks for the reply friends,
            3k/SFT is the rate offered by him , i will bargain on that prize.

There are few more thing that i found out :
            1) water problem
            2) All bathrooms are very narrow and some weird shape.

Considering this what can be good prize for negotiation. After looking at that area (kharadi) that is only construction that i liked so far

Thanks
            meet

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X