10 | Posts
6982 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodsville , Nigdi Pradhikaran

Any idea about this project promoted by Pharande Developers

http://epaper.pudhari.com/epaperimag...C224645578.JPG

Is this builder reputed with any track record . How is the location and rate ?

Re : Woodsville , Nigdi Pradhikaran

I could get following link from wikimapia. Hope it has been marked correctly, there is some GAIL proposed gas station in front of it.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=18.6647355...17&l=0&m=s&v=9

Comment

Man, this is that same chap:- Pharande who has culture crest project nearby on Spine road. The brochure looks good, but the funny part is that the internal roads shown in this project are bigger than actual approach roads.

See no major development here in near future & this may well end up like Celista city, Ravet.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

WoodsVille

What about ICC building coming opposite to WoodsVille??? I heard the work got started.

Comment

I wonder whether these big projects would ever get completed or not . I think its the same guy who is building Culture Crest . On enquiring I came to know that they havent been able to sell culture crest since a long time , maybe some 5 odd years . Havent had a chance to visit Woodsville , saw his add in TOI .

Comment

such properties are only for those, who are not bothered by the actual timeline such project takes to deliver, or actual cost that they will incurr by the time they get the possession.
            not really for mere mortals like me, who is looking(still) for their first home.

Comment

Originally posted by looking_for_property View Post
              I wonder whether these big projects would ever get completed or not . I think its the same guy who is building Culture Crest . On enquiring I came to know that they havent been able to sell culture crest since a long time , maybe some 5 odd years . Havent had a chance to visit Woodsville , saw his add in TOI .
              Yep, it is the same chaps of Culture Crest. The twin bungalow which was sold for 1100/sq ft is quoted for 2700/sq ft nego, though the prices once had touched 3500!! This project is crap, nothing around besides few trucks meant for MIDC parked around. Really hopeless project based on future assurances.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Had any one booked a flat in Woodsville?

Comment

I looked at Culture Crest when they were selling at around 1100-1200. I did not like that place.....its quite far from "civilization". However I have 3-4 colleagues who have bought and they seem to be very happy. One thing that they say is this guy Pharande visits oversees(Europe and US) and comes back with nice layouts and elevations and overall look and feel is good.

Have not gone back to that area after that hence not sure about latest developments.What I hear is that still no major development. Funny part is that builders sells team keps calling it Pradhikaran Annex, though it is more then 10-15 km's away from Pradhikaran that I know of

Comment

Culture crest now quote 2750. A banglow cost 63 lakh in middle of nowhere.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X