Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

Last updated: March 31 2011
31 | Posts
8506 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

I have recently purchased a flat at ganga kingston mohammadwadi,I would like to know if there are any other members who have also invested in this project.
    Also request the experts for their opinion on this project. The cost to amenities ratio seems feasible to the avg buyer. The project is under constuction, possesion would be in the end of 2010.

Re : Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

Originally posted by ram_home View Post
    I have recently purchased a flat at ganga kingston mohammadwadi,I would like to know if there are any other members who have also invested in this project.
    Also request the experts for their opinion on this project. The cost to amenities ratio seems feasible to the avg buyer. The project is under constuction, possesion would be in the end of 2010.
    Hi Ram,

Congratulation ,would you like to share some details about rate and total cost incurred .
    3-4 months back the rate offered was 2700psf ,is it still the same?

This area has potential and also lots of good projects are initiated .
    although i have doubts abt possesion dates.I think this area should be worth living after 2011 .

Comment

I would request you to call two of my best friends once you've booked: bhajan and kirtan.

Remember, they will give you peace and happiness, and will accompany you through 2010 and onwards.

Enjoy!

Comment

Can you please tell me what rate they are quoting currently and possible negotiation rate....
        Paresh

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post
          I would request you to call two of my best friends once you've booked: bhajan and kirtan.

Remember, they will give you peace and happiness, and will accompany you through 2010 and onwards.

Enjoy!
          Why do you say that

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
            Why do you say that
            Well for one very simple reason: Once you've bought something, committed yourself to it--it could be gold, real estate, or stocks--there's very little you can do after that.

Of course, you may closely monitor it, and then decide to dump it.

But if you do stick with it for the long-term then there are only friends who can help you endure the journey: Bhajan and Kirtan.

Oh! some pranayam may help, too.

Comment

I feel Mohammadwadi has water scarcity.

Comment

Well the current prices are around 2950/ per sqft, the project looked promising to us compared to the rest especially in times when most builders are offering homes with around 750-950 sqft builtup area for 2bhk, they had premium flats for arnd 1200+ .

As regards water problems this project is within the PMC limits, so that problem is sorted out.
                Raheja's have a residential cum commercial project(under proposal) adjacent to it hence the prices are increasing in competition to them !!

Comment

Raheja's have a residential cum commercial project(under proposal) adjacent to it hence the prices are increasing in competition to them !!
                  All these days I was thinking, competition puts downward pressure on price. Pune builders are teaching us new concepts.

Congratulations on your new purchase and wish you all the best

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
                    All these days I was thinking, competition puts downward pressure on price. Pune builders are teaching us new concepts.
                    LoL. This is PBAP University for Business & Corporate Ehtics:p.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X