Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

Last updated: March 31 2011
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

    i have also purchased a flat in C building of ganga kingston. i purchased last june.

    they promised possession of A building in December, it is still not given
    they promised possession of C building in March, now they are saying July end.

    I dont think any building will get possession till December for sure as in monsoon pace will slow down. they are now concentrating on buildings D, E, F instead of completing ABC buildings.

    approach road work has come to a standstill due to a patch of land being blocked, the manager keeps telling it will get resolved in a week, but the status has been the same since last 4 months.

    even if we get possession by September i doubt if it will be good to live in given the security concerns, as the whole of the remaining area is still under construction!

    i purchased it at 3000 per sqft and now they are saying the rates have gone up to 3800... i do not mind selling it off, as i cannot bear the burden of housing loan EMI plus rental of rented flat till i get possession of kingston

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Ganga Kingston -Mohammadwadi

      Originally posted by aditto View Post
      i have also purchased a flat in C building of ganga kingston. i purchased last june.

      they promised possession of A building in December, it is still not given
      they promised possession of C building in March, now they are saying July end.

      I dont think any building will get possession till December for sure as in monsoon pace will slow down. they are now concentrating on buildings D, E, F instead of completing ABC buildings.

      approach road work has come to a standstill due to a patch of land being blocked, the manager keeps telling it will get resolved in a week, but the status has been the same since last 4 months.

      even if we get possession by September i doubt if it will be good to live in given the security concerns, as the whole of the remaining area is still under construction!

      i purchased it at 3000 per sqft and now they are saying the rates have gone up to 3800... i do not mind selling it off, as i cannot bear the burden of housing loan EMI plus rental of rented flat till i get possession of kingston
      Hey,

      Hold on, don't get frustrated. I was in the same situation last year. I was given the possession date of April but got it finally in Nov'10. So avg. 6-8 months delay is always there. So we will have to bear it.

      Even if you want to sell, you will have to give a large chunk to builder for NOC. There will not be any profit in this. So my advice would be to be patient, form a group of users in your complex, meet once in a while & create continuos pressure on builder for early possession.

      Comment

      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X