Last updated: July 21 2013
80 | Posts
12533 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Planet , Mittal Builder

Dear all

Its very nice forum with all the latest rates and information.This is good for ppl like us to get exact idea of current market rates and amenities against it.We we all get united and stop paying builders the rates they r asking surely we will get deal at correct market rates.Thansk again for good initiative.

I need your help.I am looking for property at Sun City road.I have almost finalised on Sun Planet.Builder is quoting me 3750.I need information and your replies is it good rate with what modern amenities he is giving.He is not ready to reduce rates by single penny.Has anyone booked flat with him in the same schemes.

Please do reply waiting for your feedback with what good knoledge you have in this area.

Thanks
    Kiran

Re : Sun Planet , Mittal Builder

not good

you can explore other posts on this forum for more details but my personal view is dont go for it
    pros :
    - good construction
    - delivers in time
    - Will be good once new road from rajaram bridge to banglore-Mumabi highway is in place
    cons:
    - not so good area , you need to come to santosh hall which is total MESS area
    - Autowalas doesnt agree to go there
    - even once you come ahead of sun orbit its very SMALL road
    - heard of WATER issues there
    If you are in IT industry you will get good schemes in BANER ,Balewadi ( even resale in AUNDH) for such a rate..
    This builder doesnt negotiate

Comment

Originally posted by kiran parmar View Post
      Dear all

Its very nice forum with all the latest rates and information.This is good for ppl like us to get exact idea of current market rates and amenities against it.We we all get united and stop paying builders the rates they r asking surely we will get deal at correct market rates.Thansk again for good initiative.

I need your help.I am looking for property at Sun City road.I have almost finalised on Sun Planet.Builder is quoting me 3750.I need information and your replies is it good rate with what modern amenities he is giving.He is not ready to reduce rates by single penny.Has anyone booked flat with him in the same schemes.

Please do reply waiting for your feedback with what good knoledge you have in this area.

Thanks
      Kiran
      Do you want detailed review for this too? If yes, will have one, including the DP sanctioning mentioned as well. I have all the info not only for Sun Planet but for Sun Satellite & Sun Orbit as well. Check this link tomorrow.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

We will wait for the same.Can u add the information in thread below to avoid duplication,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...hlight=sinhgad

Kiran... just want to avoid the duplicate threads
        Last edited by kothrud_pune; December 30 2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Ok.Thanks.Your reply is highly appreciated.

Hi Milind

all points u mentioned r related to location.Builder has assured us about DP road.So once road is there all these issues wont b thr.Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards
          Kiran
          Last edited by kiran parmar; December 31 2009, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by milind.bjoshi View Post
            you can explore other posts on this forum for more details but my personal view is dont go for it
            pros :
            - good construction
            - delivers in time
            - Will be good once new road from rajaram bridge to banglore-Mumabi highway is in place
            cons:
            - not so good area , you need to come to santosh hall which is total MESS area
            - Autowalas doesnt agree to go there
            - even once you come ahead of sun orbit its very SMALL road
            - heard of WATER issues there
            If you are in IT industry you will get good schemes in BANER ,Balewadi ( even resale in AUNDH) for such a rate..
            This builder doesnt negotiate

all your concerns are related to location.Builder is saying DP road will be ready in yeras time and also I have seen preliminary road which is already there.So once this road is there all issues mentioned by you wont be there.Correct me if I am wrong.Appreciate your replies.

Thanks
            Kiran

Comment

I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in Pune (and I am not staying in Pune). I have not yet seen many projects but based on the feedback by my relatives, Sun Planet seems to be a good deal since the builder is relatively(?) good. I know it's a bit too hasty to book flat w/o really seeing the other options. But since the prices are going up very fast, I would not like to waste time. Can someone pl. advise whether the rate of Rs. 3851 is justified (not in absolute terms but in relation to other ongoing projects)? I have seen the sample flat in Sun Orbot and liked it though I didn't like the approach road and location. But I understand that Sun Planet is a bit quiet area compared to that.

Also, can someone suggest how much the builder would negotiate?

Comment

Originally posted by yogook View Post
                I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in Pune (and I am not staying in Pune). I have not yet seen many projects but based on the feedback by my relatives, Sun Planet seems to be a good deal since the builder is relatively(?) good. I know it's a bit too hasty to book flat w/o really seeing the other options. But since the prices are going up very fast, I would not like to waste time. Can someone pl. advise whether the rate of Rs. 3851 is justified (not in absolute terms but in relation to other ongoing projects)? I have seen the sample flat in Sun Orbot and liked it though I didn't like the approach road and location. But I understand that Sun Planet is a bit quiet area compared to that.

Also, can someone suggest how much the builder would negotiate?
                -Builder is one of the good in Pune.But he will not negotiate.
                -Rates all over Pune are not justifiable.Only thing that u can do is check rates around and decide.Comparing to other projects in that area,it seems ok.
                -Road is main issue for this project.Other than that I couldnot see any measure issue.

Check here for detail...

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...428/page3.html

Comment

Originally posted by kiran parmar View Post
                  all your concerns are related to location.Builder is saying DP road will be ready in yeras time and also I have seen preliminary road which is already there.So once this road is there all issues mentioned by you wont be there.Correct me if I am wrong.Appreciate your replies.

Thanks
                  Kiran
                  Can Builder commit the DP road construction? No, then how can one trust him?

Comment

Well, thanks for the quick reply, this forum helps me a lot.

I totally agree on the fact that the rates in Pune are not justifiable. But trust me, that's everywhere. One thing that I feel that the rates are increasing and I am afraid with so many buyers still around, I may miss the opportunity of buying it before it comes unaffordable to me. Let's accept that RE is a very complicated game and we hardly have any control on prices.

DP road is sure an uncertainty. But the little difference in rates in Planet and Satellite makes me believe (somehow) that the risk may not be not too high. Moreover, I am not shifting so early, I can afford to wait for some 2 years before the DP road is constructed.

With the same builders projects coming up nearby (Universe), would he not provide at least an alternate access if the worst comes true (DP road getting delayed substantially)? Well, I would have preferred Satellite, but the rate is a bit unaffordable (4201) compared to the Planet (the small difference pinches a lot).

BTW, can someone also suggest good properties elsewhere in Pune?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X