Crest Avenue Baner

Last updated: February 14 2012
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Crest Avenue Baner

Originally posted by gskmsp View Post
    Well I booked the Kirti Elegant flat in 2006.I doubt the Rohan Leher Scheme was even existed that time..
    And what would you have done if you had to book one between Kirti & Leher today?
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      And what would you have done if you had to book one between Kirti & Leher today?
      Should I say definitely Kirti? Oh yes I would choose Kirti..
      I knew nothing about this Rohan scheme..

If I had to book another flat ,I will definitely book with kirti because
      I have good experience with kirti..

When i did book my flat,I was notlooking for the big crowded scheme
      with multiple stories and multiple buildings..Moreover Kirti was fit in my criterion..

Disclaimer:
      I am neither a real estate agent nor working for builder(or builder himself/herself whatever)..
      Last edited by gskmsp; March 21 2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

y'day my bro-in-law booked a flat here (just gave a pdc cheque), 1318 area 3050, what we liked here is the quality of work, fittings, and huge living space. Builder in nearby area is charging 3400 - 3500. Yes, its true that at present accessibility to this project is from a kaccha road, but there will be 2 connecting points in future... one from sus road and one from service road parallel highway.

Does somebody have any extra info... which should be given attention?

Comment

I have also bought a flat in crest avenue. Everything looked perfect while buying. But, now the builder says that the flat is 100% ready and is asking for the last remaining installment. The project was suppose to consist a club house with gym and swimming pool. The work of clubhouse has not even started. Also, the builder does not seems to get the Kacchha road done. When called, he would only talk about the flat only, saying your work is 100% complete. One can not reach the building during the monsoon as its impossible to drive a 4-wheeler on that kacchha road. If there is any buyer in this project, kindly get in touch with me.

Comment

Originally posted by sushilko View Post
            I have also bought a flat in crest avenue. Everything looked perfect while buying. But, now the builder says that the flat is 100% ready and is asking for the last remaining installment. The project was suppose to consist a club house with gym and swimming pool. The work of clubhouse has not even started. Also, the builder does not seems to get the Kacchha road done. When called, he would only talk about the flat only, saying your work is 100% complete. One can not reach the building during the monsoon as its impossible to drive a 4-wheeler on that kacchha road. If there is any buyer in this project, kindly get in touch with me.
            How much money did you paid for this flat and at what sq. ft. rate?
            Who is the builder BTW?

Comment

I just checked the rates its 4500 psf.

Comment

Thats crazy..it was 4200/4100 a month ago..and there is no development in this one month..there is not even a proper road to it..

Comment

Well, I booked it 3000 per sq.ft. I have paid around 45 Lakhs till date. I had booked it in Feb 2010. The builder is Kirti developers. The builder had promised that the project will be ready by Dec 2010. I received their letter asking us to take over the possession of our flat. I still have to pay them around 5 Lakh Rupees. I went to the site yesterday. The project was to have two buildings and a club house building between these two buildings. But, currently, only the building in which I booked my flat is ready. They have not even started the construction of clubhouse and swimming pool. There is no children play area as promised earlier. And he is constantly asking me to take over the possession. Don't know what to do now.

Originally posted by monds View Post
                  How much money did you paid for this flat and at what sq. ft. rate?
                  Who is the builder BTW?
                  Well....

Comment

Originally posted by sushilko View Post
                    Well, I booked it 3000 per sq.ft. I have paid around 45 Lakhs till date. I had booked it in Feb 2010. The builder is Kirti developers.
                    They were earlier good when they used to deal in plotting schemes but now it seems that that Kirti too has become crooked.

The builder had promised that the project will be ready by Dec 2010. I received their letter asking us to take over the possession of our flat. I still have to pay them around 5 Lakh Rupees. I went to the site yesterday. The project was to have two buildings and a club house building between these two buildings. But, currently, only the building in which I booked my flat is ready. They have not even started the construction of clubhouse and swimming pool. There is no children play area as promised earlier.
                    Yet another case of builder fooling the buyers . So one pays premium for amenities but these amenities never see the light of the day. Ridiculous.

And he is constantly asking me to take over the possession. Don't know what to do now.
                    See the agreement. If it is just that the possession amount is remaining, you can hold if your balance amount is cleared i.e. 95%. Also, according to MOFA, the builder can't give you possession till COMPLETION CERTIFICATE is received from the PMC. Hence, even legally, he can't force you to take the possession.

I suggest you hire a good lawyer & see what can be done precisely in your case based on the agreement with the builder. It will be even better if you can form a group with rest of the buyers here & take collectively necessary action to protect your hard earned money & interests.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by gskmsp View Post
                      About Kirti Developers:

I own a flat in kirti Elegant which is in the same compound as the Kirti Ascent..
                      The builder is very trustworthy.he handed over the flat keys as promised on the
                      date he mentioned with all the amenities.

I even Purchased a plot in Kirti Castles scheme..
                      Hi gsk,

I m interested in buying a 3bhk in kirti elegant. Do u want to sell urs or else do you know anyone who wants to sell it.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X