Collapse

Need information about Florencia project, Wakad

Last updated: July 27 2015
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Need information about Florencia project, Wakad

can't help noticing the use of "every one"!

Kaspate Vasti, a known group is trying to buy land...going rate is 1000 to 1200 psf. Using 10 storey building and accomodating amenities including garden and pool, per flat psf to builder costs 200 psf plus the cost of construction approx. incl maintenance till possession, 1400 - 1600 psf, slightly "luxurious" fittings (a bit subjective i know) plus marketing cost of 100 psf plus cost of capital 200 psf plus cost of getting clearance for land, water, roads etc. 100 psf plus bribe to politicians 200 psf (may vary depending upon your connections). If you add up you will get 2200 to 2400.

No idea of land availability at Aundh and is not tracking Bhugaon or Ambegan otherwise would have been loved to be of any assistance for you.

Comment

i just book flat 3825psf

10 th Flore,garden facing

Comment

hi i also booked flat at3rd floor.. i request everyone who booked flat at florencia can giv. contact no. or start yahoogroup for future activities my contact
        shinsandyahoo.com

Comment

JFYI, some legal issues with this project http://r avikarandeekarsblog.blogspo...c-caution.html

Comment

Do not go for Vishwa Vinak Developers ... they are the blood suckers ... Their sales manager Ravi will speak as sweet as sugar till the time u gave booking amount and then he turns into monster... ur dream will turn into a nightmare... i am the victim ... thats why requesting you to not to go for this or any other projects of this group.

Comment

Need florencia wakad review

I recently visited Florencia wakad, and they have around 50% availability in A-bldg. But B, C and D all sold out. Their asking price is 4700 psf and no negotiation at all. I think this is highest for wakad area. So the cost of 2BHK will come around 56 lakhs. I am wondering why 50% is still available, something fishy? I heard abt some legal issue with the 12th floor. I asked them abt it and they told me it will be approved soon.

They also said that they don;t want to deal with SBI. Can a builder put such condition on buyer?

Their expected possesion date is Dec, 2012 +- 2 months. Not sure if they will be able to complete it by that time.

Need your expert review on it.

Comment

Hi All,

I Visited the Florencia Wakad Project this weekend.

The rate quoted is 4700 psft.

They are sayinig that they don't allow bank loan from SBI?? WTF ???

How can the builder decide which bank loan should I take??

I smell something fishy here......also the plan for the 12 floor is till not approved.. .. Lots of avaiability is there on each floor.

Comment

Reality may be other way round. It may be that SBI does not approve this project so instead of buyer finding that out they are saying they do not appove SBI loan. Or maybe some clause of SBI does not go well with the builder. As said earlier Indian bank do their due diligence (sometime more than necessary ) while disbursing loan.

You should have asked them the reason for the same.

Comment

When SBI approves many other projects in Wakad, but not the project of this builder, what does it mean?
                    SBI is taking revenge on the builder? Or that SBI, which is famous for strict due diligence on retail home loan level, is finding the builder's documentation faulty ...

I would tend to put more trust in SBI rather than builder. Builder not approving of SBI is like a chor not approving of police

Comment

That makes sense.......the project does not have proper approvals and may be that is the reason SBI does not approves their loan.

It is like a red flag for this project!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X