Finally.. I guess Pethkar builders have got all the sanctions and approvals and i can see the name of their project finally appearing on their site named 'SIYONA' ..

starting this thread to discuss further about the location and project.
Read more
1046 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like his original thread was deleted...

Accidentally sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    Finally.. I guess Pethkar builders have got all the sanctions and approvals and i can see the name of their project finally appearing on their site named 'SIYONA' ..

starting this thread to discuss further about the location and project.

Dear rohanmalik,
    It'a almost here. We have still to get necessary sanctions & approvals. Matter of time which depends on our government machinery. Thanks for your interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear rohanmalik,
    It'a almost here. We have still to get necessary sanctions & approvals. Matter of time which depends on our government machinery. Thanks for your interest.

EC committee is dissolved and haven't seen much progress in last 3-4 months after 72nd meeting.. any idea when its gonna resolve.. if that's the reason of your delay then government machinery is already rusted ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "hrishikeshdeo
    Looks like his original thread was deleted... Accidentally sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Dear hrishikeshdeo,
    You are right. Threads by Developer for his own Projects are perhaps restricted as per T&C of the Forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rohanmalik
    EC committee is dissolved and haven't seen much progress in last 3-4 months after 72nd meeting.. any idea when its gonna resolve.. if that's the reason of your delay then government machinery is already rusted ;)

Dear rohanmalik,
    Yes, there was no committee for last 3 months, so no hearings hence no progress. But as a relief, got to know just 2 days back that committee has been formed and hearings to be resumed soon. Hope this soon really works well for us.
    CommentQuote
    Dear rohanmalik,
    Yes, there was no committee for last 3 months, so no hearings hence no progress. But as a relief, got to know just 2 days back that committee has been formed and hearings to be resumed soon. Hope this soon really works well for us.

Great news !! EC website is not working since 10 days now.. that was my 'RAAM BAAN' for all builder hoax saying 'all approvals in place' :( i hope new EC members committee (i heard kumar (kumar builder) is also part of that new committee) for faster processing has nothing to do with Ec website not functioning.. :o

and by the way did u discard 2.5 BHK from your plan.. i personally thought that was the best 2.5 BHK plan i had ever seen... (actual 2.5 BHK) unlike what is offered by G.K where 0.5 is mere servant room or study :P
    CommentQuote

Great news !! EC website is not working since 10 days now.. that was my 'RAAM BAAN' for all builder hoax saying 'all approvals in place' :( i hope new EC members committee (i heard kumar (kumar builder) is also part of that new committee) for faster processing has nothing to do with Ec website not functioning.. :o

Dear rohanmalik,
    The member list is yet to be known. Normally they are highly qualified (Phd/ MS/ Mtech) in their respective fields.
    Originally Posted by "rohanmalik

and by the way did u discard 2.5 BHK from your plan.. i personally thought that was the best 2.5 BHK plan i had ever seen... (actual 2.5 BHK) unlike what is offered by G.K where 0.5 is mere servant room or study :P

We had not changed the floor plans. You can still have options between compact & regular 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu_sir,

Whenever possible, do upload some pics of the site. Will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "realacres
    Jitu_sir, Whenever possible, do upload some pics of the site. Will be helpful.

Dear realacres,
    Sure thing.
    CommentQuote
    Dear realacres,
    Sure thing.

Any idea why is ec maharashtra website not working for past fortnight.. any issue or deliberate attempt to make it non functional ? how are we supposed to cross verify the non compliance points and the minmutes of meeting and status of the builder !!
    CommentQuote
    Any idea why is ec maharashtra website not working for past fortnight.. any issue or deliberate attempt to make it non functional ? how are we supposed to cross verify the non compliance points and the minmutes of meeting and status of the builder !!

Dear rohanmalik,
    The reason for the non working website is unknown. May be it should start functional in next few days. The update is that the SEAC 3rd Comittee is now in place to cater projects in rest of Maharashtra except Mumbai. They should be starting the hearings from last week of this month.
    CommentQuote
    Dear rohanmalik,
    The reason for the non working website is unknown. May be it should start functional in next few days. The update is that the SEAC 3rd Comittee is now in place to cater projects in rest of Maharashtra except Mumbai. They should be starting the hearings from last week of this month.

so Jitu_Sir,

have you worked upon those 9 compliance points raised by EC ? and how is the meeting going to proceed ? first come first serve or based on sequence as your compliance as raised in 71st meeting !! I also called the office and heard you are planning to launch it finally in January. are you sure of it now before communicating to end user or will again government machinery will be blamed for delays ?
    CommentQuote
  • hello ?? anybody there ;)
    CommentQuote
  • ""are you sure of it now before communicating to end user or will again government machinery will be blamed for delays ?""
    Pre judged opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    ""are you sure of it now before communicating to end user or will again government machinery will be blamed for delays ?""
    Pre judged opinion.

no...it's not a pre judged opinion. One of my friend called to enquire and the office replied "launch in january for sure" but Jit_sir replied in post before

"We have still to get necessary sanctions & approvals. Matter of time which depends on our government machinery"
    CommentQuote