Last updated: January 8 2010
8 | Posts
1922 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohan Nilay Phase 3?? any idea

Hi All,

One of my relative lives in Rohan Nilay phase-1 and they told Rohan is starting Nilay Phase-3 soon. They were vey happy with this Nilay project.
    There is land behind Nilay but had some litigation.

Does anybody heard about this phase-3?

Thanks

Re : Rohan Nilay Phase 3?? any idea

Land behind which Nilay? 1 or 2. There is a plot between Prism & Nilay2 which is in litigation. Don't know if the plot you are talking about is different than this one.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Land behind which Nilay? 1 or 2. There is a plot between Prism & Nilay2 which is in litigation. Don't know if the plot you are talking about is different than this one.
      Very true. I also see utility water shortage problem persisting in Rohan Nilay as well as Siddharth Nagar housing society.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
        Very true. I also see utility water shortage problem persisting in Rohan Nilay as well as Siddharth Nagar housing society.
        Man, water probs here too. I don't understand why are buyers asked to pay exhorbitant prices for just 4 walls with nothing in it.

Comment

What are the rates in these areas? I see lot of white colored buildings in these areas, especially Prism and one white building just facing river bank.

Ronay Nilay ('Add to life' guy) was 1500-1600 in 2004, what are the rates now?
          Last edited by enduser; January 8 2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
            What are the rates in these areas? I see lot of white colored buildings in these areas, especially Prism and one white building just facing river bank.

Ronay Nilay ('Add to life' guy) was 15K-16K in 2004, what are the rates now?
            Man, 15k, Those were 14-1500/sq ft for RN1 & last flat in RN2 went for 2400/sq ft.

Comment

15K..that's crazy..my relative bought that around 1400 rate while they launch project..I can't believe people were paying 15k if that is true..i liked project and amenities but if you go out, it's very congested and some slum around area..
              realacres, i am not sure exact which plot for phase-3 but my relative told me behind Nilay-2.
              But it rate is like 15k then i better rent there and might not but any property in pune at all

Comment

Man, 15k, Those were 14-1500/sq ft for RN1 & last flat in RN2 went for 2400/sq ft.
                Sorry for the typo, it was 1500 to 1600 PSF in 2004!
                Last edited by enduser; January 8 2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by indiarocks View Post
                  15K..that's crazy..my relative bought that around 1400 rate while they launch project..I can't believe people were paying 15k if that is true..i liked project and amenities but if you go out, it's very congested and some slum around area..
                  realacres, i am not sure exact which plot for phase-3 but my relative told me behind Nilay-2.
                  But it rate is like 15k then i better rent there and might not but any property in pune at all
                  No, I don't think it's that much. May be 5K-ish PSF (but not sure), because second hand Rohan Nilays (investor flats) go for 4K now (the ones that costed 1500 PSF).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X