Those who are freequent on this forum are pretty aware that there is heavy ready possession inventory in Wakad. 2/3 Bhk.

I am hunting for quick deal in wakad area. - Only ready possession

So thought of putting a thread where in ready possession info can be shared having similar requirement

Here are few projects to start with.

1. Dynasty : Rate 5200
2. Malpani Greens : 1 Full Tower : 5500 to 6000
3. Calisto : 5050 : Didnt like construction quality at all.

Feel free to add and share other info if you have.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sjain05;Kolhapuri;Deep4re;sunnytholar;amareshk8

Sent you PM. Pls confirm
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for starting this thread. Even i was looking for this info desperately.
    CommentQuote
  • What is ur budget. I think malpani greens is above 80lakhs for 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Please keep me in loop if you come across a decent deal on 3 BHK.

I visited Malpani & Dynasty couple of months back but did not consider malpani because of high price & Dynasty because of quality/layout issue.

Given the price dynasty looks attractive but after i visited the actual flat (ready for possession), i did not feel like going back for nego. :(

Are you looking for New construction only for Resale as well? Do keep me in loop! :)

Originally Posted by idea1979
    Those who are freequent on this forum are pretty aware that there is heavy ready possession inventory in Wakad. 2/3 Bhk.

I am hunting for quick deal in wakad area. - Only ready possession

So thought of putting a thread where in ready possession info can be shared having similar requirement

Here are few projects to start with.

1. Dynasty : Rate 5200
    2. Malpani Greens : 1 Full Tower : 5500 to 6000
    3. Calisto : 5050 : Didnt like construction quality at all.

Feel free to add and share other info if you have.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also been looking for 2 bhk in this area.

@NeedHomeNow
    Please keep me in loop if you decide anything on greens. I am also interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks we need to draw a plans wherein everybody needs to contribute in research by visiting various projects , identifying key ppl to negotiate etc. everybody needs to get involved. it cant happen on adhoc basis. Builders are smart to break US for Years !!
    CommentQuote
  • Awesome thread, am looking for ready possession 3 / 3.5 BHK myself. Malpani Greens seems good except for price. If you all agree should we form a group and approach Malpani Greens and negotiate as a group?

Malpani Green - In B building 3 BHK goes for 1 cr all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, please count me in......I am also searching for a flat in a nice society with a budget of 2 BHK but truly speaking i am unable to find anything.....I live in Magarpatta on rent and looking for a flat in wakad area for my self.If you form some group or come across some good project, please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KingDude
    Awesome thread, am looking for ready possession 3 / 3.5 BHK myself. Malpani Greens seems good except for price. If you all agree should we form a group and approach Malpani Greens and negotiate as a group?

Malpani Green - In B building 3 BHK goes for 1 cr all inclusive.

@KindDude - There is an old thread on Malpani Greens where people formed a group and tried to negotiate with the builder. I am not sure what happened in the end. If you know anyone from the group, we can get pointers on how to approach etc.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/local-meetings-group-buying/real-estate-group-buying/group-buying-pune-property/24731-group-buy-in-malpani-greens-wakad-pune/page8?t=26822&page=8

Mods/Ex Mods...please let us know if you have any inside dope on whether the deal was successful?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NeedHomeNow
    @KindDude - There is an old thread on Malpani Greens where people formed a group and tried to negotiate with the builder. I am not sure what happened in the end. If you know anyone from the group, we can get pointers on how to approach etc.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/local-meetings-group-buying/real-estate-group-buying/group-buying-pune-property/24731-group-buy-in-malpani-greens-wakad-pune/page8?t=26822&page=8

Mods/Ex Mods...please let us know if you have any inside dope on whether the deal was successful?

Yes, unfortunately I dont know anyone from that thread. Any pointers from seniors on this or people from original thread will be helpful.

@NeedHomeNow - if nothing else, we can try again. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Had gone to malpani greens a couple of weeks back. Sat to discuss abt the project with the sales lady there. She said 82 lakhs (I dont remember exact figure)for a 2bhk. Jumped out of the chair and ran away. I heard abt the project being good and all... but 82 lakhs lmao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chmpkbhumiya
    Had gone to malpani greens a couple of weeks back. Sat to discuss abt the project with the sales lady there. She said 82 lakhs (I dont remember exact figure)for a 2bhk. Jumped out of the chair and ran away. I heard abt the project being good and all... but 82 lakhs lmao.

I Think you are referring to ashwini.

I also met her, but seems she is there only to provide info and her golas doesnt involve SELLING.

Will suggest, lets concentrate on other projects as M Greens is not at all interested in selling at lower cost against quoted by them. Let tham be in their dream world and sit on inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Few details taken from other thread.. Credit to Kolhapuri

1. Sidhee greens - 43 lakh (865 Sq ft) possesion in Jan/ feb 2014
    2.Nisarge hardik -46 lakh (909 Sq ft)
    3. Aryavedant - 46 lakh (917 Sq ft) ready possesion.

common drawback of approach roads as well as construction quality is not that good
    CommentQuote
  • Guys below is the least of projects which are ready or almost getting ready in the wakad area you all can share and have contact numbers from internet and first talk to them and depending on the budget you can visit the sites.

1. Siddhivinayak Groups Echoing Greens
    2. Sree Mangal Wisteriaa
    3. R K Lunkad Nandadeep
    4. Sree Mangal Aishwaryam Greens
    5. Swamee Developers Keyzwood
    6. Chandan Realties Colozium
    7. Alliance Group Nisarg Leela
    8. Sonigara Homes Sonigara Kesar
    9. Yash Builders Yash Wisteria
    10. Adi Group Adi Horizons
    11. Tirupati Landscape Padmavati Dhara
    12. Nisarg Associates Siddhi