Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vastu compliance?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vastu compliance?

Last updated: June 30 2015
11 | Posts
3025 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vastu compliance?

    How would you validate, without bringing some expert in?

    Are there any good Vastu compliant projects in Pune-East?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Vastu compliance?

    Razer look for the following link:-

    ]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-inputs-from-the-vaastu-perspective-5366.html/?highlight=vastu[/URL]
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Vastu compliance?

      Thanks Real.

      I have some silly questions, would you care to shed some light?

      Where do you hold the compass? I took the compass in my newly purchased home, and obviously based on where you hold the compass, the rooms are relative to it.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Vastu compliance?

        Originally posted by razer View Post
        I have some silly questions, would you care to shed some light?

        Where do you hold the compass? I took the compass in my newly purchased home, and obviously based on where you hold the compass, the rooms are relative to it.
        Man, the compass will show you the direction as it is irrespective of where you keep it in the house. It (compass) is related to earth & not your house.

        Do you want some egs?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Vastu compliance?

          Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Man, the compass will show you the direction as it is irrespective of where you keep it in the house. It (compass) is related to earth & not your house.

          Do you want some egs?


          With a compass set to the earth, it is practically impossible to find a fully vastu compliant apartment.

          I was trying to cheat my way out of compliance, by making the rooms relative to each other via compass.

          No wonder I don't understand Vastu.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Vastu compliance?

            If we are talking about magnetic compass, its part of school curriculum (think before or in 8th std).

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Vastu compliance?

              Originally posted by razer View Post
              Thanks Real.

              I have some silly questions, would you care to shed some light?

              Where do you hold the compass? I took the compass in my newly purchased home, and obviously based on where you hold the compass, the rooms are relative to it.
              Are you trying to ask whether Vastu Compliance should be considered with respect to your individual flat or the entire project,building?...

              From what i have noticed is that South Indians look for Vastu Compliance considering their individual flat where as others consider the enitre building/project.

              There are however some thumb rules which were suggested to me. The best one was that your flat should be to your RHS when you enter the flat. Wish the entire Vastu/Feng Shui was so simple....
              Last edited January 11 2010, 03:29 PM.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Vastu compliance?

                Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                If we are talking about magnetic compass, its part of school curriculum (think before or in 8th std).
                Okay, does someone have the ideal floorplan of an apartment that has directions mapped on it?

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Vastu compliance?

                  My personal understanding of Vastu is that it is based on old concepts when people were dependent on Sunlight and natural air for living, cow dung for cooking. Most of the fundamentals are derived from that old concept. Even today when we have plenty of alternates for natural resources we got to look long term and conserve them for our next generations.

                  In general I looked at the following before buying my house:

                  1. Layout of your unit Direction East- west (front east, back side west.This is much better then a North South based layout): This allows plenty of Sun and air circulation. Even North side entrance is ok. However east-West ensures good light and air
                  2. Kitchen main otta (which hosts cooking oven) east facing again plenty of light in kitchen because of that.East-South direction for kitchen is good.
                  3. Bed rooms in the South and West side corners. Ensure that your bed is positioned in a way so that your head is not facing North due to magnetic energy flow concepts. Make sure that you have 2 windows in each room for cross ventilation
                  4. Pooja ghar shd be in North-east direction
                  5. Stairs if any is recommended as Clockwise movement……..but practically even anticlockwise works fine as in duplex/row houses/bungalows you have only one floor. For big bdgs it shd be lockwise
                  Some other practical points
                  1. Ensure that you have privacy to bedrooms and they are not viewable from living rooms
                  2. Try to have one basin outside bathroom and near Livving/Dinning rooms(so that your guest do not have to go to bath room for washing hands etc)
                  3. Your unit should not be facing T junction of a road(lot of noise and sometimes blind turns)


                  Te took Vastu recommends many points but looking these sounds practical to me. Again it is very difficult to find all if you are buying from a builder. But as long as air/light direction is fine you shd be ok.

                  Cheers,
                  Birendra
                  Last edited January 11 2010, 06:05 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Vastu compliance?

                    Originally posted by birendra View Post
                    My personal understanding of Vastu is that it is based on old concepts when people were dependent on Sunlight and natural air for living, cow dung for cooking. Most of the fundamentals are derived from that old concept. Even today when we have plenty of alternates for natural resources we got to look long term and conserve them for our next generations.

                    In general I looked at the following before buying my house:

                    1. Layout of your unit Direction East- west (front east, back side west.This is much better then a North South based layout): This allows plenty of Sun and air circulation. Even North side entrance is ok. However east-West ensures good light and air
                    2. Kitchen main otta (which hosts cooking oven) east facing again plenty of light in kitchen because of that.East-South direction for kitchen is good.
                    3. Bed rooms in the South and West side corners. Ensure that your bed is positioned in a way so that your head is not facing North due to magnetic energy flow concepts. Make sure that you have 2 windows in each room for cross ventilation
                    4. Pooja ghar shd be in North-east direction
                    5. Stairs if any is recommended as Clockwise movement……..but practically even anticlockwise works fine as in duplex/row houses/bungalows you have only one floor. For big bdgs it shd be lockwise
                    Some other practical points
                    1. Ensure that you have privacy to bedrooms and they are not viewable from living rooms
                    2. Try to have one basin outside bathroom and near Livving/Dinning rooms(so that your guest do not have to go to bath room for washing hands etc)
                    3. Your unit should not be facing T junction of a road(lot of noise and sometimes blind turns)


                    Te took Vastu recommends many points but looking these sounds practical to me. Again it is very difficult to find all if you are buying from a builder. But as long as air/light direction is fine you shd be ok.

                    Cheers,
                    Birendra

                    Thanks Birendra, your practical suggestions are good.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X