Hi all,

After much frustration and research and research I am opening this thread up. I tried searching on the forum that could give a latest update on good projects, but did not find a consolidated one. Apologies in case I may have missed out.

I have been searching for over two years for a 3 or 3.5 BHK in Aundh, Baner, Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Gurav, Wakad area and still havent found an apartment that would fit all the needs. Either the layout is bad, rooms are small, prices are sky rocket or the builder is fishy.

I am specifically looking for ready apartments, not under construction for obvious reasons. Resales are, though time consuming, okay.

Therefore, I request all members on this forum to shed light on projects that you may be aware of , or like, experience on pros and cons on the projects you may have seen, purchased or evaluated that have 3/ 3.5 BHK's.

I am looking at a budget of 90 to 95 lakhs and looking out for a ready possession apartments. Amenities are not a primary concern, a simple garden and power backup is more than enough. Builder reputation and build quality preferably good :)

Among many evaluated ready possession properties like:
Malpani Greens - price for Wakad :(
Su Casa - Builder fishy, resale price too high
Kunal Icon - Resale apartment layout not good, though open for more other options here.
Mirchandani Palms - Good layout, some how does not appeal.
Sai Heritage, Aundh - Resale, good layout, decent locality, price too high, society in litigation with the builder over last 10 years.
Many more in Pimple Saudagar in resale - poor layout, high price.

Any more feedbacks, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Queenstown - Chinchwad.
    Go and check it out personally and dont go by the review on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you visited Sai Vision/Ambience in PS? They have 3/3.5/4 BHKs ready for possession for quite some time now. Though the construction quality is average, the flat layout is decent. Last i visited the rate they were quoting was 5400 & were ready to negotiate. 3.5 was touching 1 CR hence i didnt go back. They still have many unsold flats so you may negotiate if you like the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @honest - I was planning on visiting Queenstown, but then I read about the nallah and the nearby railway station and Tata foundry and hence dropped the plan. Will visit once, do you know if the builder is still selling or I will need to find a resale?

Thanks @NeedHomeNow - Yes I do remember visiting it while under construction, and I found the staff to be amateurs. Also I didnt want to take a risk of purchasing under construction property. Will check it out now since it is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • @NeedHomeNow - when did you last visit Sai Vision/Ambience? That will give me an idea what their "current" rate would be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KingDude
    Hi all,

After much frustration and research and research I am opening this thread up. I tried searching on the forum that could give a latest update on good projects, but did not find a consolidated one. Apologies in case I may have missed out.

I have been searching for over two years for a 3 or 3.5 BHK in Aundh, Baner, Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Gurav, Wakad area and still havent found an apartment that would fit all the needs. Either the layout is bad, rooms are small, prices are sky rocket or the builder is fishy.

I am specifically looking for ready apartments, not under construction for obvious reasons. Resales are, though time consuming, okay.

Therefore, I request all members on this forum to shed light on projects that you may be aware of , or like, experience on pros and cons on the projects you may have seen, purchased or evaluated that have 3/ 3.5 BHK's.

I am looking at a budget of 90 to 95 lakhs and looking out for a ready possession apartments. Amenities are not a primary concern, a simple garden and power backup is more than enough. Builder reputation and build quality preferably good :)

Kunal Icon - Resale apartment layout not good, though open for more other options here.
    Sai Heritage, Aundh - Resale, good layout, decent locality, price too high, society in litigation with the builder over last 10 years.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by KingDude
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

I am also around same budget. I have also been searching for approx a year, and earlier for friends and family.
    The good constructions builders and residents know that they can command a price. I have seen price difference of 1.3 Cr to 1.5 Cr in Aundh in resale (20L difference !), within a distance of half a km. New constructions in Aundh are crazily priced - 2.4+Cr at Sanskruti Terraza behind the garage near medipoint when I enquired. Nandan Aspira/Festiva might be even higher. The cheapest new construction in Aundh seems to be Aloma County, and you will find dozens of resale flats, or from builder around 1.2 Cr. But nobody is buying there, for various reasons.

I guess I have seen Sai Heritage (adjacent to Medipoint Aundh, right?). What is the litigation there?

If you can stretch a bit, there are some options for you. For 90L, 3.5 bhk may be a far shot. There might be 3bhks though. If you are open to area behind Spicer college in Aundh, then you may find something in resale in Rohan Nilay or Pristine Prism (over 1 Cr). See if it fits your requirements. I did not like the locality though - narrow approach roads. New Pristine Royale has launched or prelaunched. But seems very close to Aundh cremation ground entry gate.

Mirchandani palms - good scheme, but had very bad seepage in the flat that I saw.

royal imperio PS - better than other schemes, but see the surroundings for yourself.

Check out Mantri Mystica in Rahatani, it is under construction. Mantri seems to have good reputation. Avoid the flat that has common wall between elevator and living.

Wakad mein Pristine Prolife hai. You may like the layout, the flat is big (Ignore the sample flat, it has thick walls and bay windows, but there are no bay windows in real flat. sample is for another wing. other 3bhks in same building on same floor may have a slightly changed door locations and recesses). I personally did not like that it is too cramped and too close to highway.

Pudumjee greens - good. observe and check if you like the locality. I am not going for it because of locality.

Check resale at Apostrophe - but the lowest 3bhk price i could find is 1.10 Cr.

You might also find some good resale options at Baner Pashan link road for 1.1 onwards in Paranjpe's schemes. I saw 3BHK in Mont Vert but found the living room/dining and one B too small (dining is shown big in the floor plan but it includes passage, so actual space is low).

Some of my suggestions might be out of budget, but I am just sharing what I know. I have seen some really good properties at 1.3 + Cr resale, but owners werent negotiating much.
    CommentQuote
  • You open to Pimple Gurav,, I just saw that !

If you like the layout, there is Kalpataru Estate. Heard some negative reviews about sloppy construction in these forums. I myself saw water tankers in the society. Also some gaon around, but that will be avoided once the nashik phata road is completed. Waise nobody is talking about it but there is a luxury scheme near swaraj garden, called One Nation. Explore that road too, from Swaraj garden to wherever it goes.

Do your checks diligently and see if it meets your needs. During the monsoons, Kalpataru Estate was waiving off stamp duty and registration.

Ek baar element 5 dekh lena, behind shivar garden. Nothing available in resale there right now. PS/Wakad to bhare huye hain, just keep seeing properties, you will ultimately find something you like. If you note, there is something or the other that is wrong with all properties. See what you can live with or without.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks @sat234, yes i saw a few ads about One Nation, but there is no mention of it on this forum. Anything wrong with One Nation?
    CommentQuote
    thanks @sat234, yes i saw a few ads about One Nation, but there is no mention of it on this forum. Anything wrong with One Nation?

>> Anything wrong with One Nation?
    yes, it starts at 1.7 Cr !!

Explore the road from Swaraj garden towards Rahatani, there might be some good quality constructions there. I have seen that area in passing. I am saying this since you mentioned you are okay with Pimple Gurav. One Nation is under construction, IIRC. But confirm that Pimple Gurav has no water supply issues.

My World, Baner, has spacious 3bhk at just below 1 Cr. Problem - There is a Bio Gas plant just adjacent to the wall.

Then you have Park Xpress on the same road. Decent spacious 3bhk floor plan. Check out its dedicated thread to see what problems it may have. Pride Purple is famous for its poor construction quality.

There is a new launch Paritosh in balewadi but I did not like the approach road. Dont know much about builder though. Check their website if you wish to. Madhupushpa in Wakad is also made by same builder.
    CommentQuote
    @NeedHomeNow - when did you last visit Sai Vision/Ambience? That will give me an idea what their "current" rate would be.

I visited in early September but they still have some flats vacant. i liked 4 BHK's layout much better than 3.5 (funny window that you will notice in master bedroom).
    At that time the rate was 5400 but they gave an impression that they can take off 200 easily if one comes with the cheque book! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by honest
    Queenstown - Chinchwad.
    Go and check it out personally and dont go by the review on this forum.

Thanks @honest - just visited Queenstown, the sales folks were a total turn off. Rude behavior and there was a "bouncer" standing outside the sales office intimidating everyone.. lol

The project from outside looked good, but since the sales team was not courteous enough to even give me a copy of cost sheet (they told me to take a snap using my ), i literally cursed them and just walked out.

Anyways, they were telling me its all sold out except the top (12th) floor.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks @honest - just visited Queenstown, the sales folks were a total turn off. Rude behavior and there was a "bouncer" standing outside the sales office intimidating everyone.. lol

The project from outside looked good, but since the sales team was not courteous enough to even give me a copy of cost sheet (they told me to take a snap using my ), i literally cursed them and just walked out.

you can also check a project exact behind the rainbow plaza. the entry is just after shivar garden lane. I wont remember the exact name of the project, but l liked their 3 bhk layout.
    but it doesn't have too much amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • KD - Yes, I think they are almost sold out except top floors.
    But yiu should be able to get resales .
    Check out OLX and other sites. I have seen resales ad.
    In fact the builder is also seling flat of investors. But those may be slightly higher cost compared to ones through other brokers.

Originally Posted by KingDude

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    you can also check a project exact behind the rainbow plaza. the entry is just after shivar garden lane. I wont remember the exact name of the project, but l liked their 3 bhk layout.
    but it doesn't have too much amenities.

I think its Mantri Mystica...they were quoting 1 CR+ for 3BHK and there were quite a few negative reviews for the layout (elevator going through hall etc). The project is sold out though (read it somewhere never bothered to visit the site)
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody booked flats in Paritosh balewadi what is review
    CommentQuote
  • Have you checked 24K Sereno and Kalpataru near Pancard Club in Baner? However I guess they are under construction projects....
    CommentQuote