Dear All,
GK developers is asking 3300 psft for all their projects. Is it really worth it?? Also are there water problems in Pimple Saudagar area??
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NO its not worth...
    CommentQuote
  • GK builder is going crazy. PS should not have anything above 2600 per sq ft.

at 3300, it is a crime to book a flat.
    CommentQuote
  • all building every where..there is no town planning anything as such..just crazy..not worth for 3300 for this area
    CommentQuote
  • Soon, you will see the rates in PS Rs 3300 +. You can see the advantage of PS over other areas in other posts. I know many people saying even 2200 is more.....Now, I know 2 people booked at 3250 in PS. So i would suggest, be practical.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Narasinha008
    Soon, you will see the rates in PS Rs 3300 +. You can see the advantage of PS over other areas in other posts. I know many people saying even 2200 is more.....Now, I know 2 people booked at 3250 in PS. So i would suggest, be practical.

Seems you have booked here. Man, builders need to be practical. Buyers are no fools to buy copper at price of gold. Anyways, even if 200 people book in PS at 10k/sq ft, it doesn't mean the rates are logical.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Narasinha008
    Soon, you will see the rates in PS Rs 3300 +. You can see the advantage of PS over other areas in other posts. I know many people saying even 2200 is more.....Now, I know 2 people booked at 3250 in PS. So i would suggest, be practical.

Be practical means what?

Why do you always tell buyers to be practical?

Why can't you apply that statement to Builders?
    CommentQuote
  • Asset bubble

This is clear indication of asset bubbles. Current salaries are stagnated since last 3 years, jobs have shrunk. Yes there are some hirings happening but thats mostly for freshers and less experience bands which no way can support even a 20 lakhs buy comfortably. Current prices never crossed peak even in boom time so what on the earth can they sustain now.

Some people tell we r out of recession. I doubt. No one knows whats future after 2 years for their own jobs. And you are taknig a loan of 20-30 lakhs to be paid over nex 20 years. Cmon, thats way too risky.

Not to mention, Pune has got biggets unsold inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Narasinha008 is himself from the builders fraternity.
    CommentQuote
  • Narasinha008 is himself from the builder fraternity

Narasinha008 is himself from the builder fraternity

Originally Posted by enduser
    Be practical means what?

Why do you always tell buyers to be practical?

Why can't you apply that statement to Builders?
    CommentQuote
  • Last year in June I recd a quote of 2700 psf at PS area and waited to get a rate of 2200-2300 as every one predicted. Now I'm cursing myself looking at 3000 +.
    CommentQuote
  • But dear friend,
    you are in far better position than those who believed in wrong speculation and invested at a really wrong time (2007-2008). you may have just lost one leg of downturn, why not wait for another deeper one ?

Originally Posted by sanjay
    Last year in June I recd a quote of 2700 psf at PS area and waited to get a rate of 2200-2300 as every one predicted. Now I'm cursing myself looking at 3000 +.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    But dear friend,
    you are in far better position than those who believed in wrong speculation and invested at a really wrong time (2007-2008). you may have just lost one leg of downturn, why not wait for another deeper one ?

You know there was an astrologer who kept saying there's a massive apocalypse coming. Every year he would repeat, it's coming!

Ask him when, and he'd say when the time's right, but it's just around the corner. Again next year he said a massive bringer of death is on its way. For nearly a decade he kept saying it.

Finally the Indian ocean Tsunami happened, and he came out of the woodwork claiming he had predicted it right. Guess what! People actually started believing him. :D

Another downturn may very well be around the corner. I didn't do jack when the last one came around, I was so stunned into inaction! If another Tsunami does come around, I'd still be as horrified and scared to do anything.
    CommentQuote
  • What i think, Next deeper one not before 2011

Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    But dear friend,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay
    Last year in June I recd a quote of 2700 psf at PS area and waited to get a rate of 2200-2300 as every one predicted. Now I'm cursing myself looking at 3000 +.

So you missed the bus. Guys please understand this is public forum, people write what they feel, No one is here to predict anything, If some one says that he expects price to correct, ALL it means is that person feels price will correct, thats it and nothing nothing nothing more.

One more thing, I don't think any one here has claimed to be a RE expert with good experience and educational background or PHD in the same. Most of them are IT people expressing their views.

Again I feel that there is no need to feel disappointed, who know you may get better rate tomorrow, no tunnel is endless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by razer
    You know there was an astrologer who kept saying there's a massive apocalypse coming. Every year he would repeat, it's coming!

Ask him when, and he'd say when the time's right, but it's just around the corner. Again next year he said a massive bringer of death is on its way. For nearly a decade he kept saying it.

Finally the Indian ocean Tsunami happened, and he came out of the woodwork claiming he had predicted it right. Guess what! People actually started believing him. :D

Another downturn may very well be around the corner. I didn't do jack when the last one came around, I was so stunned into inaction! If another Tsunami does come around, I'd still be as horrified and scared to do anything.

Hey who is that Astrologer, what is his name?:D:D:D
    CommentQuote