Rates in Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: April 23 2012
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rates in Pimple Saudagar

Originally posted by rvmurtaza View Post
    In the kitchen there are 2 taps - one for boring water and other for drinking water. Now since drinking water comes in morning and evening only so some people, as per builder, have got the Aquaguard inlet from boring water as well along with drinking water inlet. So water from two different sources are mixing.
    I don't understand this at all. If people have 2 inlets for their Aquaguard, then its only them who will get mix water, others wont.
    Do you mean to say boring water will flow from their Aquaguard to your drinking water tap? I dont think so. Aquaguard will consume the water and would not act as source of water.

I would say, only if you are getting water in your drinking water tap all day, even when its supplied only in morning and evening, then yes boring water is getting mixed.

Am I wrong here?

Comment

May be builder wanted to sat(covertly) that , just be happy to get water in new flat Or pay 85 lacs to get pure water :p

Comment

Originally posted by abhisam View Post
        Today there are no new "good" constructions in Aundh and existing owners do not want to sell their flats. Which means the rates will keep going up.
        Are you sure?
        Please check post #14

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-aundh-property-prices-4303/page2.html[/url]

In a few years, builders will run out of space to build in PS and the rates will be like Aundh there at that pint. People who bought flats in Aundh in 2003/2004 have made a fortune.
        So what do you think the price in Aundh will at that point and price in KP, kalyani nagar?
        People who bought flats in Aundh in 2003/2004 have made a fortune. So my point is, dont think too much into the fair value of the flats in PS. Builders will price them according to the current demand. So dont blame them. Buyers buy at high prices, so builders sell at high prices.
        I wish Investing and making money was so easy. People will stop going to office, Stock markets would eventually get closed.

Wish you luck.
        Last edited by RAJESHP; January 13 2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

If the house is to be procured for living - go for it.

I think there is no point in waiting for next dip.
          No one knows when the next dip will come but at present time when the market has started ramping up, the next dip will not be in the next 3 - 4 years atleast. (My assumption)

If you buy ready possession, you will save the approximate rent of 36 x 10000 = 360000 + the tax benifit you get for 3 years.

1000 sq feet 2 BHK at todays price is 3200 per sq feet.

Wait for next dip to have a rate of 2800 or less and save 4 - 5 lacs on the price of the flat AND then pay the rent till next dip to come.
          Is it worth waiting?

GK developers are charging high comparatively but there N Number of builders in PS. Have a look and its not cheaper either. Its the same more or less. But atleast GK gives the possession on time.

My builder - Siddhivinayak Ginger delayed the possession for 12 months. Can you imagine?

So if you want to live, go for it.
          You may wish to wait for another dip if you want to invest.

Sachin

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
          But dear friend,
          you are in far better position than those who believed in wrong speculation and invested at a really wrong time (2007-2008). you may have just lost one leg of downturn, why not wait for another deeper one ?

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
            Are you sure?
            Please check post #14
            there will always be people who want to sell at the "right price". I am seeing that people are now selling 2BHK's on average for 45 - 55 lacs (and the market is still going up.

So what do you think the price in Aundh will at that point and price in KP, kalyani nagar?
            I cannot predict prices. I am originally from Mumbai. What I know is this - for the last 20 years, people have said that prices in Mumbai have capped. But as long as you keep a time horizon of 5 - 8 years, you make a lot of money by investing in Mumbai. From my research, Pune also follows a similar pattern. My father bought a flat in Erandawane (a prime location in Pune). When he sold the flat in 7 years, he made more than 150% gain in the flat.

I wish Investing and making money was so easy. People will stop going to office, Stock markets would eventually get closed.

Wish you luck.
            Thanks for your wishes :-) There is always a gamble in any kind of investment. But real estate in cities like Mumbai and Pune seems to be a relatively safe bet. Don't discount the money that investors make in rent over the life of the investment.

- abhisam

Comment

Sachin,
              Affordability is a major issue. I would like to add, 'if the house is for living, go for it If you can afford it'.

A lot of people wants to buy but prices are out of reach. even they were out of reach in march-june 2009. if prices are increased back they hv just worsened the affordability.
              If you are going to stretch your finances, (this is most people do), there is no point to stretch and buy. Look at the cost of renting vs owning.

Originally posted by xplosion79 View Post
              If the house is to be procured for living - go for it.

I think there is no point in waiting for next dip.
              Sachin

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
                Sachin,
                Affordability is a major issue. I would like to add, 'if the house is for living, go for it If you can afford it'.

A lot of people wants to buy but prices are out of reach. even they were out of reach in march-june 2009. if prices are increased back they hv just worsened the affordability.
                If you are going to stretch your finances, (this is most people do), there is no point to stretch and buy. Look at the cost of renting vs owning.
                come on Aditi ... they(All Impatient home buyers ) have to make Sub prime crisis in India too.....
                Humans never learn from others mistake...

And this an important financial assignment ... why they should copy US and do cheating ....
                Seems Mumbai is hotter then LA .... now LA is struggling the most ...
                Last edited by frugality; January 16 2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xplosion79 View Post

My builder - Siddhivinayak Ginger delayed the possession for 12 months. Can you imagine?

Sachin
                  Hey Buddy

One year is bad but i heard Malpani delayed The Crest by 3 years...

But 3200 is steep for PS is what i feel.....

If people are buying at that rate too...then that's their choice... but it kills the market for people who cannot afford that rate but have equal right to enjoy a decent living.

I just feel that rates coming down may be a bit difficult now coz builders are buying land at very high prices compared to earlier times. Also, most land is now being controlled by politicos.

Like the project i live in was controlled by an politician who sold it to GK. On paper rate of land was 1500 Psqft. May be it was over qouted to get bigger loan from Bank..

Someone was telling me that Sharad Pawar is buying tracts of land in Wagholi after SEZ has gotten canceled. If he has to sell it in future that will not go cheap....

I hope prices come down simply because living in an economically divided society is dangerous for all.

Buy it when you feel you can afford it without over stretching yourself. I remember the example of a lady in Kharadi who booked a project for 2300 and canceled it coz everyone in the forum told her prices will crash in future (Diwali).

Rates did not crash and she may have to buy same property at higher rate. So please make decisions that make sense to you and not on hearsay....

Everyone here is knowledgeable gives their opinion with sincerity but its your money and your life...

Comment

Today morning at the gym, my friend told me this:-

His neighbor (who stays on rent) bought flat by stretching himself at 55+ L (not in PS). His wife used to tell that they will shift only after the entire interior work gets completed. It has been few months now & when my friend asked when they are going to shift (as he wanted that flat on rent for his colleague), he was told that they have canceled interior as of now & shift using current old furniture only. What's more, his neigbor now regrets the fact that he bought over-stretching himself thinking that the same flat may go for 70L later & thought that recession will end in couple of months.

I always maintain that buy if you want to buy & yet remain comfortable. Don't but simply for the sake of buying.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      I always maintain that buy if you want to buy & yet remain comfortable. Don't but simply for the sake of buying.
                      Great point and summary of thousands of posts is this..

Buy only if you can afford to. Dont buy because everyone else is doing the same..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X